Serial Numbers Missing on Some Ballots in Arizona Election Audit

I like the description I read of it..."Fraudit".

Nothing will come of this; there was no widespread fraud. What has never made sense to me was this...

Supposedly...the Dominion voting machines were programmed to change tallies. Why would the plotters do anything to falsify ballots if they could just change the vote tallies? Nobody who believes the Big Lie can explain it

All that being said, whenever there is an election that is within 3% of the top two vote getters; there should be, at the very least, a re-count. A hand-recount preferably.
And yet here you are. It totally bothers your cheating asshole

Nothing will come of this; there was no widespread fraud. What has never made sense to me was this...

Supposedly...the Dominion voting machines were programmed to change tallies. Why would the plotters do anything to falsify ballots if they could just change the vote tallies? Nobody who believes the Big Lie can explain it

All that being said, whenever there is an election that is within 3% of the top two vote getters; there should be, at the very least, a re-count. A hand-recount preferably.
There was every kind of conceivable fraud.
Please explain why someone would falsify the ballots if they could just change the results electronically.

I would also like to know how stupid a person has to be to only change a ballot when they know it won't match up with the electronic total.

But then a person has to have and use basic logic and anyone who believes that Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man, has no idea what logic is.

It doesn't matter how many times you chant your mantra 10,000 times, no Republican is ever going to swallow it.

And yet Governor Kemp of Georgia did!
No he didn't. He was paid off by Mark Zuckerberg.

Is that what you tell yourself?

It doesn't matter how many times you chant your mantra 10,000 times, no Republican is ever going to swallow it.
You'll have to imagine all of the fucks I don't give.

Your
Blob
Lost

And, being a cult member, you can't process the truth so you have to have a substitute reality put in it's place.
We know you don't give a fuck. So why do you bother?

I like rubbing your nose in your own bullshit....Do I need to seen the FBI back over to your house?

Your
Blob
Lost

And, being a cult member, you can't process the truth so you have to have a substitute reality put in it's place.
But yet here you are giving tons of fks!!

Please explain why someone would falsify the ballots if they could just change the results electronically.
Because the electronic count can always be compared against the physical ballots.

Your
Blob
Lost

I like rubbing your nose in your own bullshit....Do I need to seen the FBI back over to your house?
seen [sic] them to your house. Thanks for admitting that you're an asshole. So much for lefties being against hate.

And yet no one has argued that in the courts...

Hmmm, so much fraud and yet the arguments were if the States had the right to change their voting laws...
Nearly zero arrests for any of the "millions" of alleged felonies as well.

As William Barr told Trump there was not enough fraud to change the outcome of the election!
Barr didn't know. He didn't investigate jack shit.

He actually did but the fact that Trump lost the election has yet settle in with you and you can not believe Joe Biden actually won!

Your
Blob
Lost

Naw, you’re a whiny bitch

I would also like to know how stupid a person has to be to only change a ballot when they know it won't match up with the electronic total.

But then a person has to have and use basic logic and anyone who believes that Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man, has no idea what logic is.
They also think exporters pay tariffs

Your
Blob
Lost

How long you been under investigation?

Well, well, this is interesting.

Serial numbers missing between original, duplicate ballots in Arizona election audit: official​

EXCERPT:

The liaison between Senate Republicans who authorized the audit and county officials told a hearing Tuesday that serial numbers were missing on damaged ballots that were duplicated so they could be read by vote tabulation machines.

But he has found many batches of damaged ballots without the serial numbers that are on the duplicates, violating state law.

Asked by Fann if Maricopa County could assist in that effort, Bennett said county officials have made clear to him several times they wouldn't work with any of the auditors the Senate Republicans hired. He will ask for their help directly, Bennett said.

Who filed them off?

Your
Blob
Lost

She probably works for the FBI. They are infested with such vermin.

Importers do! Hahaha haha

Your
Blob
Lost

How long have you been following me around like a poodle? Do you do any tricks?

Serial numbers missing between original, duplicate ballots in Arizona election audit: official​

EXCERPT:

The liaison between Senate Republicans who authorized the audit and county officials told a hearing Tuesday that serial numbers were missing on damaged ballots that were duplicated so they could be read by vote tabulation machines.

But he has found many batches of damaged ballots without the serial numbers that are on the duplicates, violating state law.

Asked by Fann if Maricopa County could assist in that effort, Bennett said county officials have made clear to him several times they wouldn't work with any of the auditors the Senate Republicans hired. He will ask for their help directly, Bennett said.

Makes ZERO difference. NONE. SQUAT

No one will do anything. The gig is up.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

They could "Kill they white babies" and you'd STILL do nothing......
killTheyBabies_2.jpg

EXCERPT:

Who filed them off?
The guy who didn’t put them there

Yes LOL.

They also believe that trump was right when he said we had airports during the civil war.

And yet no one has argued that in the courts...

Hmmm, so much fraud and yet the arguments were if the States had the right to change their voting laws...
Nearly zero arrests for any of the "millions" of alleged felonies as well.

As William Barr told Trump there was not enough fraud to change the outcome of the election!
Barr didn't know. He didn't investigate jack shit.

He actually did but the fact that Trump lost the election has yet settle in with you and you can not believe Joe Biden actually won!

Your
Blob
Lost

Naw, you’re a whiny bitch

And yet you live in a reality created by Newsmax than even stopped lying about Dominion!

EXCERPT:

Let's see if I get this straight.
We have a ballot and
we have a DUPLICATE ballot
But the serial number on the DUPLICATE ballot doesn't match the on eon the original ballot...
Hmmm...
Could it be, and stay with me cause this one's a stretch, could it be ...

THEY'RE NOT DUPLICATES?

Yeah, I know, I'm supposed to put one of those giggling emojis here but, isn't that sort of like kicking a puppy?

Your
Blob
Lost

How long have you been following me around like a poodle? Do you do any tricks?
Still giving a fk? And still here

Forum List

Back