Serial Numbers Missing on Some Ballots in Arizona Election Audit

Well, well, this is interesting.

Serial numbers missing between original, duplicate ballots in Arizona election audit: official​

EXCERPT:

The liaison between Senate Republicans who authorized the audit and county officials told a hearing Tuesday that serial numbers were missing on damaged ballots that were duplicated so they could be read by vote tabulation machines.

But he has found many batches of damaged ballots without the serial numbers that are on the duplicates, violating state law.

Asked by Fann if Maricopa County could assist in that effort, Bennett said county officials have made clear to him several times they wouldn't work with any of the auditors the Senate Republicans hired. He will ask for their help directly, Bennett said.
How do we know the auditors didn't remove them themselves? There's a definite agenda to prove something went on and some are getting nervous, because very little has been found. I wouldn't put it past the more crazed individuals to go rogue.

The crazed individuals were the leftists for 4 years before the election. I’ve never witnessed anything like it in my life. That’s one of the reasons I know the election was stolen.
The only thing that you know is what Q and the voices in your head are telling you.

You believe a rich old white 2 time presidential failure who ran a campaign in his basement and generated zero enthusiasm amongst his base received more votes than any president bin history? You also believe the same rich old white guy received more black votes than the first AA president in history not only once But Twice! You believe this despite the incumbent receiving a much bigger percentage both total votes and AA votes than the first time.

Are you stupid or something?
We voted for Joe Biden, for the most of us liberals, to get rid of Trump.... To say, with overwhelming glee,

Donald J Trump, you're fired!I

No one needed Joe to have Super Spreader events..... Joe not having them, made us want to actually vote for him vs a reckless Donald Trump.

You are clueless on what was going on in the real world, outside of your comfortable bubble imo!!!

Donald Trump was very clear and very vocal from the get go, how much he HATED more than half of Americans who didn't vote for him...he seeded the hatred from the moment he came down that golden escalator, and his inaugural speech....set off his divisive, hate filled 4 years....and we hated him back!

It could have been Kermit the Frog on the Democratic ticket, and we all would have voted for Kermit, like our lives depended on it, and voted like our country's survival, depended on it..!!!

Then you have the fact that millions of hourly wage and tip earners, were laid off and sitting home twiddling their thumbs.... More citizens had the time to get involved in politics, (and protests)and more had the time to vote, in person or via absentee ballot.

Seriously, I speak the truth on this!!!

Biden won, big time!! But truly it wasn't that Biden did anything other than being the likeable, and trustworthy on covid candidate to win so big.

It was more that Donald Trump's LOSS was so big.
The majority of your post is pure leftist fantasy based on feelings.
You are an uninformed misinformed leftist and I enjoy your Installed president’s incompetence almost as much as your defense of it.

So damaged ballots were missing serial numbers
No, the copies were missing the serial number that allows you to find the original. That means those ballots are worthless. There is no original.
And how many were for Trump?
That information hasn't been released yet.
Why not? What are they trying to hide?
It's a sinister plot to keep you in the dark!

Serial numbers missing between original, duplicate ballots in Arizona election audit: official​

EXCERPT:

The liaison between Senate Republicans who authorized the audit and county officials told a hearing Tuesday that serial numbers were missing on damaged ballots that were duplicated so they could be read by vote tabulation machines.

But he has found many batches of damaged ballots without the serial numbers that are on the duplicates, violating state law.

Asked by Fann if Maricopa County could assist in that effort, Bennett said county officials have made clear to him several times they wouldn't work with any of the auditors the Senate Republicans hired. He will ask for their help directly, Bennett said.
How do we know the auditors didn't remove them themselves? There's a definite agenda to prove something went on and some are getting nervous, because very little has been found. I wouldn't put it past the more crazed individuals to go rogue.

The crazed individuals were the leftists for 4 years before the election. I’ve never witnessed anything like it in my life. That’s one of the reasons I know the election was stolen.
The only thing that you know is what Q and the voices in your head are telling you.

You believe a rich old white 2 time presidential failure who ran a campaign in his basement and generated zero enthusiasm amongst his base received more votes than any president in history? You also believe the same rich old white guy received more black votes than the first AA president in history not only once But Twice! You believe this despite the incumbent receiving a much bigger percentage both total votes and AA votes than the first time.

Jackass! He did not campaign from his basement and there was plenty of enthusiasm for him
He got more black votes because more black people, and people in general came out to vote for Biden and against the Orange Orangatange.

And NO dumb fuck , he did not win the popular vote.

Are YOU stupid or something

Hahahaha. More black people and people in general came out to vote for Trump too you leftist fool. The finger rapist generated very little enthusiasm. He was his usual gaff machine during the dem debates. Even Camelhoe called him out for being a racist. His campaign events were a massive flop. Shutting down the counting on election night has never happened in the history of this country.
I never mentioned the popular vote which is meaninglessness anyway dipshit! I enjoy the fact that you know Dementia Mumbling *Joe was installed and you continue to lie to yourself.
he lost the popular vote in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Arizona, and Georgia....thus he lost the electoral college vote.

The popular vote is how electors are won and picked, in each state.

So, the popular vote is important, within each state, in the presidential election.... Not so much in the national total....other than telling us who the American people chose to be their leader in the nation overall...in the end, that means squat, I suppose.... :(

EXCERPT:

You believe a rich old white 2 time presidential failure who ran a campaign in his basement and generated zero enthusiasm amongst his base received more votes than any president bin history? You also believe the same rich old white guy received more black votes than the first AA president in history not only once But Twice! You believe this despite the incumbent receiving a much bigger percentage both total votes and AA votes than the first time.

We voted for Joe Biden, for the most of us liberals, to get rid of Trump.... To say, with overwhelming glee,

Donald J Trump, you're fired!I

No one needed Joe to have Super Spreader events..... Joe not having them, made us want to actually vote for him vs a reckless Donald Trump.

You are clueless on what was going on in the real world, outside of your comfortable bubble imo!!!

Donald Trump was very clear and very vocal from the get go, how much he HATED more than half of Americans who didn't vote for him...he seeded the hatred from the moment he came down that golden escalator, and his inaugural speech....set off his divisive, hate filled 4 years....and we hated him back!

It could have been Kermit the Frog on the Democratic ticket, and we all would have voted for Kermit, like our lives depended on it, and voted like our country's survival, depended on it..!!!

Then you have the fact that millions of hourly wage and tip earners, were laid off and sitting home twiddling their thumbs.... More citizens had the time to get involved in politics, (and protests)and more had the time to vote, in person or via absentee ballot.

Seriously, I speak the truth on this!!!

Biden won, big time!! But truly it wasn't that Biden did anything other than being the likeable, and trustworthy on covid candidate to win so big.

It was more that Donald Trump's LOSS was so big.
The majority of your post is pure leftist fantasy based on feelings.
You are an uninformed misinformed leftist and I enjoy your Installed president’s incompetence almost as much as your defense of it.

:lol::lol:
YOU are looking in the mirror!!

There really is one reason for Joe Biden's win, and that is Donald Trump himself! He alone, inspired the record election turn out!

You can't handle the truth!

EXCERPT:

They haven’t stopped, it’s like watching time machine

EXCERPT:

You believe a rich old white 2 time presidential failure who ran a campaign in his basement and generated zero enthusiasm amongst his base received more votes than any president in history? You also believe the same rich old white guy received more black votes than the first AA president in history not only once But Twice! You believe this despite the incumbent receiving a much bigger percentage both total votes and AA votes than the first time.

Jackass! He did not campaign from his basement and there was plenty of enthusiasm for him
He got more black votes because more black people, and people in general came out to vote for Biden and against the Orange Orangatange.

And NO dumb fuck , he did not win the popular vote.

Are YOU stupid or something

Hahahaha. More black people and people in general came out to vote for Trump too you leftist fool. The finger rapist generated very little enthusiasm. He was his usual gaff machine during the dem debates. Even Camelhoe called him out for being a racist. His campaign events were a massive flop. Shutting down the counting on election night has never happened in the history of this country.
I never mentioned the popular vote which is meaninglessness anyway dipshit! I enjoy the fact that you know Dementia Mumbling *Joe was installed and you continue to lie to yourself.
he lost the popular vote in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Arizona, and Georgia....thus he lost the electoral college vote.

The popular vote is how electors are won and picked, in each state.

So, the popular vote is important, within each state, in the presidential election.... Not so much in the national total....other than telling us who the American people chose to be their leader in the nation overall...in the end, that means squat, I suppose.... :(
Or, illegal ballots were counted!!! For three days after Election Day!! Yeah, that’s that ticket

I like the description I read of it..."Fraudit".

Nothing will come of this; there was no widespread fraud. What has never made sense to me was this...

Supposedly...the Dominion voting machines were programmed to change tallies. Why would the plotters do anything to falsify ballots if they could just change the vote tallies? Nobody who believes the Big Lie can explain it

All that being said, whenever there is an election that is within 3% of the top two vote getters; there should be, at the very least, a re-count. A hand-recount preferably.

Nothing will come of this; there was no widespread fraud. What has never made sense to me was this...

Supposedly...the Dominion voting machines were programmed to change tallies. Why would the plotters do anything to falsify ballots if they could just change the vote tallies? Nobody who believes the Big Lie can explain it

All that being said, whenever there is an election that is within 3% of the top two vote getters; there should be, at the very least, a re-count. A hand-recount preferably.
There was every kind of conceivable fraud.

Well there you have it we must reinstall Trump and if not what will the Trump voting base do to correct this injustice in their eyes?

And yet no one has argued that in the courts...

Hmmm, so much fraud and yet the arguments were if the States had the right to change their voting laws...

Please explain why someone would falsify the ballots if they could just change the results electronically.

Hmmm, so much fraud and yet the arguments were if the States had the right to change their voting laws...
Nearly zero arrests for any of the "millions" of alleged felonies as well.

It doesn't matter how many times you chant your mantra 10,000 times, no Republican is ever going to swallow it.

As William Barr told Trump there was not enough fraud to change the outcome of the election!

It doesn't matter how many times you chant your mantra 10,000 times, no Republican is ever going to swallow it.

And yet Governor Kemp of Georgia did!

You'll have to imagine all of the fucks I don't give.

Your
Blob
Lost

And, being a cult member, you can't process the truth so you have to have a substitute reality put in it's place.

As William Barr told Trump there was not enough fraud to change the outcome of the election!
Barr didn't know. He didn't investigate jack shit.

You'll have to imagine all of the fucks I don't give.

Your
Blob
Lost

And, being a cult member, you can't process the truth so you have to have a substitute reality put in it's place.
We know you don't give a fuck. So why do you bother?

And yet Governor Kemp of Georgia did!
No he didn't. He was paid off by Mark Zuckerberg.

Barr didn't know. He didn't investigate jack shit.

He actually did but the fact that Trump lost the election has yet settle in with you and you can not believe Joe Biden actually won!

Forum List

Back