Serial Numbers Missing on Some Ballots in Arizona Election Audit

I like the description I read of it..."Fraudit".

Nothing will come of this; there was no widespread fraud. What has never made sense to me was this...

Supposedly...the Dominion voting machines were programmed to change tallies. Why would the plotters do anything to falsify ballots if they could just change the vote tallies? Nobody who believes the Big Lie can explain it

All that being said, whenever there is an election that is within 3% of the top two vote getters; there should be, at the very least, a re-count. A hand-recount preferably.
There was every kind of conceivable fraud.

And yet no one has argued that in the courts...

Hmmm, so much fraud and yet the arguments were if the States had the right to change their voting laws...
Nearly zero arrests for any of the "millions" of alleged felonies as well.

As William Barr told Trump there was not enough fraud to change the outcome of the election!
Barr didn't know. He didn't investigate jack shit.

He actually did but the fact that Trump lost the election has yet settle in with you and you can not believe Joe Biden actually won!

Nothing will come of this; there was no widespread fraud. What has never made sense to me was this...

Supposedly...the Dominion voting machines were programmed to change tallies. Why would the plotters do anything to falsify ballots if they could just change the vote tallies? Nobody who believes the Big Lie can explain it

All that being said, whenever there is an election that is within 3% of the top two vote getters; there should be, at the very least, a re-count. A hand-recount preferably.
It doesn't matter how many times you chant your mantra 10,000 times, no Republican is ever going to swallow it.
You'll have to imagine all of the fucks I don't give.

Your
Blob
Lost

And, being a cult member, you can't process the truth so you have to have a substitute reality put in it's place.
We know you don't give a fuck. So why do you bother?

I like rubbing your nose in your own bullshit....Do I need to seen the FBI back over to your house?
Naw, you’re a whiny bitch

And yet you live in a reality created by Newsmax than even stopped lying about Dominion!
Dominion says they are lies. The company will not even reveal who owns it. I see no reason to believe them when all they do is threaten people with lawsuits.

So you don't like it when people sue others?
That has little to do with anything since that would be a personal opinion. Anymore irrelevant questions?

And it is your personal opinion that the election was stolen and yet those like Barr and Kemp have told you many times that Trump did not win!
It is more than an opinion. I saw the hearings in the states and researched the facts that are available. Just the historical benchmarks Biden missed and the ridiculous vote total point directly to fraud.

Barr and Kemp are just part of the group that think Americans should not pick their president. They are fascists, and seem to hate Americans.

Well, well, this is interesting.

Serial numbers missing between original, duplicate ballots in Arizona election audit: official​

EXCERPT:

The liaison between Senate Republicans who authorized the audit and county officials told a hearing Tuesday that serial numbers were missing on damaged ballots that were duplicated so they could be read by vote tabulation machines.

But he has found many batches of damaged ballots without the serial numbers that are on the duplicates, violating state law.

Asked by Fann if Maricopa County could assist in that effort, Bennett said county officials have made clear to him several times they wouldn't work with any of the auditors the Senate Republicans hired. He will ask for their help directly, Bennett said.
Let's see if I get this straight.
We have a ballot and
we have a DUPLICATE ballot
But the serial number on the DUPLICATE ballot doesn't match the on eon the original ballot...
Hmmm...
Could it be, and stay with me cause this one's a stretch, could it be ...

THEY'RE NOT DUPLICATES?

Yeah, I know, I'm supposed to put one of those giggling emojis here but, isn't that sort of like kicking a puppy?
Are you really so stupid that you don't understand how the serial numbers work?
I take the evidence as presented,
I don't judge the evidence till it is presented and reviewed.

Want a better reaction?
Present better evidence.

Hmmm, so much fraud and yet the arguments were if the States had the right to change their voting laws...

As William Barr told Trump there was not enough fraud to change the outcome of the election!

He actually did but the fact that Trump lost the election has yet settle in with you and you can not believe Joe Biden actually won!

It doesn't matter how many times you chant your mantra 10,000 times, no Republican is ever going to swallow it.

Your
Blob
Lost

And, being a cult member, you can't process the truth so you have to have a substitute reality put in it's place.

I like rubbing your nose in your own bullshit....Do I need to seen the FBI back over to your house?

And yet you live in a reality created by Newsmax than even stopped lying about Dominion!
Dominion says they are lies. The company will not even reveal who owns it. I see no reason to believe them when all they do is threaten people with lawsuits.

That has little to do with anything since that would be a personal opinion. Anymore irrelevant questions?
Its just sort of funny because your blob has threatened to sue dozens of people himself and you worship the blob.
Election integrity has little to with Trump. Installing a president is not going to fly. Fraud will be proven.

Serial numbers missing between original, duplicate ballots in Arizona election audit: official​

EXCERPT:

The liaison between Senate Republicans who authorized the audit and county officials told a hearing Tuesday that serial numbers were missing on damaged ballots that were duplicated so they could be read by vote tabulation machines.

But he has found many batches of damaged ballots without the serial numbers that are on the duplicates, violating state law.

Asked by Fann if Maricopa County could assist in that effort, Bennett said county officials have made clear to him several times they wouldn't work with any of the auditors the Senate Republicans hired. He will ask for their help directly, Bennett said.

What fool believes anything that this clown act comes up with? They are biased so they have no credibility. You show just how dumb you are in believing this bullshit. I'll bet you even believe the banboo bullshit.

EXCERPT:

How do we know the auditors didn't remove them themselves? There's a definite agenda to prove something went on and some are getting nervous, because very little has been found. I wouldn't put it past the more crazed individuals to go rogue.
You really think that they are what using a giant eraser to remove pen marks with no one noticing? Really?

It is very possible that they damaged the ballots themselves. Their careless handling of the ballots warrant a federal investigation.

EXCERPT:

What fool believes anything that this clown act comes up with? They are biased so they have no credibility. You show just how dumb you are in believing this bullshit. I'll bet you even believe the banboo bullshit.
When the evidence is put in front of your face there will be no denying it.

Your
Blob
Lost

Its just sort of funny because your blob has threatened to sue dozens of people himself and you worship the blob.
Election integrity has little to with Trump. Installing a president is not going to fly. Fraud will be proven.
Election integrity has nothing to do with what's going on in Arizona.

EXCERPT:

How do we know the auditors didn't remove them themselves? There's a definite agenda to prove something went on and some are getting nervous, because very little has been found. I wouldn't put it past the more crazed individuals to go rogue.
You really think that they are what using a giant eraser to remove pen marks with no one noticing? Really?

It is very possible that they damaged the ballots themselves. Their careless handling of the ballots warrant a federal investigation.
Not by any of the corrupt ones. Oops they are all corrupt.

Your
Blob
Lost

Election integrity has nothing to do with what's going on in Arizona.
It sure as Hell has.

Overseas and military voters can vote a generic federal ballot. These have no serial numbers. They must be duplicated onto the voter’s proper ballot.
If that is the case, then wouldn't they have a federal serial number to keep track of the ballots? Hmmm
No, they are downloaded and printed by the voter.

Interesting that folks on the left blame the leaders of the audit. .
. . . and folks on the right blame the administrators of the election.
When you have votes counted over and over again In a Republican state and it keeps coming up 'Biden won', how can we trust this sudden revelation about the ballots? The audit has been going on for almost a month. Why are they only reporting this now? IMO, they're getting desperate and I wouldn't put it past them to phony up ballots.
Because illegal ballots can be counted a million times but the ballots are still illegal.
Illegal ballots that they've consistently failed to produce? Nice try, but I'm not as stupid as the average Trumpista.
The audit just produced some, jackass.

The audit is phony.

So damaged ballots were missing serial numbers
No, the copies were missing the serial number that allows you to find the original. That means those ballots are worthless. There is no original.
So, what did they do with the originals? Have they been trashing the real ballots and creating phony ones? The leaders of this audit have a lot of explaining to do.
There are no originals, moron.
What did they do with them? They got everything. Heads are going to roll in AZ when this dumpster fire of an audit gets exposed for what it really is, a fraudulent attempt to overthrow an election
There never were any originals, dumbfuck. The ballots are fraudulent.

So an audit the law specifically allows is "a fraudulent attempt to overthrow an election?"

And you morons don't understand why no one accepts your claims that Jan 6 was an insurrection.
Just a toxic minority of assholes like you. Loudmouthed little fucks no one pays any attention to.

Interesting that folks on the left blame the leaders of the audit. .
. . . and folks on the right blame the administrators of the election.
When you have votes counted over and over again In a Republican state and it keeps coming up 'Biden won', how can we trust this sudden revelation about the ballots? The audit has been going on for almost a month. Why are they only reporting this now? IMO, they're getting desperate and I wouldn't put it past them to phony up ballots.
Because illegal ballots can be counted a million times but the ballots are still illegal.
Illegal ballots that they've consistently failed to produce? Nice try, but I'm not as stupid as the average Trumpista.
The audit just produced some, jackass.
No they didn’t. No one has seen these supposed ballots and the legitimate election officials are saying the whole thing is a mess and lies are being told.
The lies are being told by the election officials.

5 Republicans are lying. You are a stupid motherfucker.

So damaged ballots were missing serial numbers
If a ballot is missing its serial number--it shouldn't be counted at all...

How do we know it was missing the serial number before the Cyber Ninjas got their hands on it? They are not following procedures or state audit rules. What evidence is there that they didn't remove the serial numbers?
Well...the state has been snagged lying and trying to destroy evidence multiple times now so a prudent person wouldn't put much faith in what they say about anyone else...

While the Cyber Ninjas despite all the smears that the communist have tried----still haven't been found to have lied or destroyed evidence...

Cyber Ninja is a biased organization led by someone who believes the election was stolen. That does not give anyone any confidence. The work has been slipshod with them looking for phony watermarks and bamboo. This is a bad joke to provide a excuse forb further attacks on the right to vote in Arizona.

It depends on how many "some" is for me.

If you're talking tens of thousands and above then yeah, interesting - it might say how many in the article on the link but I've not clicked it.

But you will always get degrees of voter fraud, fake/damaged/duplicate/doctored ballot papers in every election. We get degrees of this even in my own town here when it comes to Council elections in which the vote count is literally only several thousand.
Here you go babe---almost 28,000 duplicate ballots
Cheers. 28 thousand is a shit load and a clear pattern of something sinister.

Cheating bastards.

Babe though? :talktothehand:
Nope! They've given you right wing propaganda.?

A court ordered audit was done in December 2020, before their electoral college vote, for the duplicate ballots, which Kelli Ward R requested in a lawsuit. Judge let her team examine a sampling of 100 ballots, and there were 2 mistakes in the duplicate ballot counts ...a 2% error rate, so Ward requested a larger sampling of duplicates from the court and she got 1500 more random duplicate ballots and found a 99% accuracy rate, 1% error rate.

The court and everyone agreed that the error rate of 2% if applied to the duplicate ballots for the 50,000 duplicate ballots for the whole State, at the 2% rate of error,

would be a difference of 200 votes added to Trump total, if all were in Trumps favor.

Also a forensic audit of voting equipment, was done February 2021 by certified election auditor firms...

==============

GOP poll watchers testify about problems with duplicate ballots; fewer than 200 votes may be at stake​

Maria PollettaRyan Randazzo
Arizona Republic
Arizona votes on Election Day, November 2020
Arizona votes on Election Day, November 2020
Republican poll observers testified in Maricopa County Superior Court on Thursday that they witnessed several problems during the ballot duplication process that they believe cost President Donald Trump votes in Arizona.
But a review of more than 1,600 duplicate ballots presented in court turned up only nine mistakes in the presidential race — amounting to a net loss of just six votes for Trump. That error rate, if applied to all duplicates, would not provide Trump with anywhere near the thousands of votes he would need to win the state.
Judge Randall Warner heard more than four hours of testimony on Thursday in a lawsuit brought by state Republican Party Chair Kelli Ward, who is attempting to overturn President-elect Joe Biden’s 10,457-vote win in Arizona.

ADDITIONAL READING

Is that left-wing propaganda though?
No, it's local Arizona News...generally, you can get the true story and real facts, from the local Press. Too many people on hand in a region to be witnesses somehow, to the truth.... also, in general, local newspapers want to sell their newspapers to everyone local that they can, Both left and right wing, and moderates,......best way to do that, is report the facts...

These other national blog and alleged news sites... posing as news, when they are only left wing or right wing partisan articles loaded with speculative commentary, should be avoided, always.... imo.

So, I don't think the articles I linked to are propaganda.
You can follow the money in the local news business too. Where do you think they get their money from? No media is deemed credible anymore.

Take some shit and shove it up your throat. There is no evidence to support this. This is used to substitute for the lack of facts you have.

EXCERPT:

Same as Detroit. To make up for trumps huge lead, they voted the same fraud ballots over and over....

Forum List

Back