Serial Numbers Missing on Some Ballots in Arizona Election Audit

Well, well, this is interesting.

Serial numbers missing between original, duplicate ballots in Arizona election audit: official​

EXCERPT:

The liaison between Senate Republicans who authorized the audit and county officials told a hearing Tuesday that serial numbers were missing on damaged ballots that were duplicated so they could be read by vote tabulation machines.

But he has found many batches of damaged ballots without the serial numbers that are on the duplicates, violating state law.

Asked by Fann if Maricopa County could assist in that effort, Bennett said county officials have made clear to him several times they wouldn't work with any of the auditors the Senate Republicans hired. He will ask for their help directly, Bennett said.
How do we know the auditors didn't remove them themselves? There's a definite agenda to prove something went on and some are getting nervous, because very little has been found. I wouldn't put it past the more crazed individuals to go rogue.
The bigger question is why is this process so mysterious, secretive, shady, and open to speculation?
It's not transparent and we have no way to know about the chain of custody. The whole process was poorly conceived and the mistrust generated is of their own making.

Next the bat-shit-crazy-blob-brigade will wear that the small dots printers use line up their color ink in the margins are satanic messages. Its hilarious at this point.

---After Finding Shredded Ballots in the Dumpster Earlier Today – A Mysterious Fire Breaks Out at Maricopa County Official’s Farm---

nice BIG FAT LIE that your handlers spun for their minions, to regurgitate.

Dear Lord!!! Y'all need help, to make it back, to reality! :eek:

One of the claims made by these idiots is that files have been erased. When it was pointed out to these stupid fuckers that they didn't know how to find said files...Cyber Ninjas announced that the missing files had been "recovered".

That's the caliber of these "auditors"

One of the claims made by these idiots is that files have been erased. When it was pointed out to these stupid fuckers that they didn't know how to find said files...Cyber Ninjas announced that the missing files had been "recovered".
They're better than the idiots who did the first recount/audit. The people that did the first recount/audit couldn't find the obvious fraud that everyone else knows happened.

Serial numbers missing between original, duplicate ballots in Arizona election audit: official​

EXCERPT:

The liaison between Senate Republicans who authorized the audit and county officials told a hearing Tuesday that serial numbers were missing on damaged ballots that were duplicated so they could be read by vote tabulation machines.

But he has found many batches of damaged ballots without the serial numbers that are on the duplicates, violating state law.

Asked by Fann if Maricopa County could assist in that effort, Bennett said county officials have made clear to him several times they wouldn't work with any of the auditors the Senate Republicans hired. He will ask for their help directly, Bennett said.
How do we know the auditors didn't remove them themselves? There's a definite agenda to prove something went on and some are getting nervous, because very little has been found. I wouldn't put it past the more crazed individuals to go rogue.
You really think that they are what using a giant eraser to remove pen marks with no one noticing? Really?

I think Trump humpers are fucking nuts capable of anything.

Not well people by any degree of normalcy.

EXCERPT:

What fool believes anything that this clown act comes up with? They are biased so they have no credibility. You show just how dumb you are in believing this bullshit. I'll bet you even believe the banboo bullshit.
When the evidence is put in front of your face there will be no denying it.

Not one bit of evidence has been presented.

Just because homos, black bigots, and Zionist traitors masquerading a judges refused to allow presentation of evidence does not mean there was no evidence, it just means said traitor/coward/censor judge wants to keep a WHITE SHEET over the evidence, just like with the FBI 911 file, which still remains censored from the American people who paid the taxes to the rank and file FBI who did the file....

They're better than the idiots who did the first recount/audit. The people that did the first recount/audit couldn't find the obvious fraud that everyone else knows happened.
Auditing Elections Equipment In Maricopa County | Maricopa County, AZ
  1. AUDITING ELECTIONS EQUIPMENT IN MARICOPA COUNTY

The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors voted unanimously on January 27, 2021 to authorize a forensic audit of ballot tabulation equipment used in the 2020 elections. The audit is the culmination of a year-long effort by Maricopa County to ensure the accuracy of the federally- and state-certified hardware and software used to count the votes.​

AUDIT OVERVIEW​

The multi-layered forensic audit is comprised of three separate audits performed by two United States Elections Assistance Commission Voting System Testing Laboratories and a Certified Public Accounting Firm.​

The audit of the tabulation equipment’s software and hardware was performing by two independent Voting System Testing Laboratories: Pro V&V and SLI Compliance. The firms were hired to:

• Analyze election equipment software and hardware’s hacking vulnerability
  • Verify that no malicious malware was installed
  • Test that tabulators were not sending or receiving information over the internet
  • Confirm that no vote switching occurred

As an added measure of transparency, the Board hired a reputable Certified Public Accounting firm, Berry Dunn, to review county contracts with Dominion Voting Services and verify that the county leased the tabulation equipment according to state and county procurement regulations. That portion of the audit is expected to be completed by the end of the March.

Last edited:

I like the description I read of it..."Fraudit".

Nothing will come of this; there was no widespread fraud. What has never made sense to me was this...

Supposedly...the Dominion voting machines were programmed to change tallies. Why would the plotters do anything to falsify ballots if they could just change the vote tallies? Nobody who believes the Big Lie can explain it

All that being said, whenever there is an election that is within 3% of the top two vote getters; there should be, at the very least, a re-count. A hand-recount preferably.
There was every kind of conceivable fraud.

And yet no one has argued that in the courts...

Hmmm, so much fraud and yet the arguments were if the States had the right to change their voting laws...
Nearly zero arrests for any of the "millions" of alleged felonies as well.

As William Barr told Trump there was not enough fraud to change the outcome of the election!
Barr didn't know. He didn't investigate jack shit.

He actually did but the fact that Trump lost the election has yet settle in with you and you can not believe Joe Biden actually won!
I like the description I read of it..."Fraudit".

Nothing will come of this; there was no widespread fraud. What has never made sense to me was this...

Supposedly...the Dominion voting machines were programmed to change tallies. Why would the plotters do anything to falsify ballots if they could just change the vote tallies? Nobody who believes the Big Lie can explain it

All that being said, whenever there is an election that is within 3% of the top two vote getters; there should be, at the very least, a re-count. A hand-recount preferably.
It doesn't matter how many times you chant your mantra 10,000 times, no Republican is ever going to swallow it.
You'll have to imagine all of the fucks I don't give.

Your
Blob
Lost

And, being a cult member, you can't process the truth so you have to have a substitute reality put in it's place.
We know you don't give a fuck. So why do you bother?

I like rubbing your nose in your own bullshit....Do I need to seen the FBI back over to your house?
Naw, you’re a whiny bitch

And yet you live in a reality created by Newsmax than even stopped lying about Dominion!
Dominion says they are lies. The company will not even reveal who owns it. I see no reason to believe them when all they do is threaten people with lawsuits.

So you don't like it when people sue others?
That has little to do with anything since that would be a personal opinion. Anymore irrelevant questions?

And it is your personal opinion that the election was stolen and yet those like Barr and Kemp have told you many times that Trump did not win!
you think they audited all states? hahahaahahahaha you're smoking dope, dope.

Just because homos, black bigots, and Zionist traitors masquerading a judges refused to allow presentation of evidence does not mean there was no evidence, it just means said traitor/coward/censor judge wants to keep a WHITE SHEET over the evidence, just like with the FBI 911 file, which still remains censored from the American people who paid the taxes to the rank and file FBI who did the file....
the demofks in here think they are all upfront/ transparent with their covert actions. hahahhaahahahahaha, Again, for all the less blinded fks in here, a complete denial of all requests is our evidence. That is not normal in court proceedings. Just know that.

Let me run an analogy here for the blind demofks, you all stated that NFL owners were all in a collusion to keep Kaepernick out of football. Did you have evidence of that? I'll ask, what made you think that and how is that any different than what we're saying now with the judges denials?

What a stupid thread

Of course some serial numbers will be missing. When you feed ballots to chickens, sometimes they will only eat the serial number

Thanks for showing the entire forum that you don't have a clue about what is being discussed.

No, they are downloaded and printed by the voter.
so anyone can download as many times as they want is what you're saying? isn't that what we're saying?
Sure. Only one will be counted no matter how many the voter submits. And the ballot has to be returned in the county that the voter is registered in.
well maybe not, right? how do you specifically know that answer? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No, they are downloaded and printed by the voter.
so anyone can download as many times as they want is what you're saying? isn't that what we're saying?
Sure. Only one will be counted no matter how many the voter submits. And the ballot has to be returned in the county that the voter is registered in.
well maybe not, right? how do you specifically know that answer? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Because I am an elections official and have been for 15 years. Only the first ballot submitted gets counted. “First in, first counted”. Very simple.

Because I am an elections official and have been for 15 years. Only the first ballot submitted gets counted. “First in, first counted”. Very simple.
unless one commits fraud. duh!!!!!
One who? The system will not allow more than one ballot to be counted for the voter.
sure it does we're learning about it now.
No, it doesn't and you haven't been "learning" about anything . You're being fed lies and you lap them up like Kool-Aid.

Forum List

Back