Serial Rapist

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
upset at 77 year sentence.

Serial rapist not happy with 77-year prison sentence.

I can think of a way to shorten it, by decades....

But he probably wouldn't like that either.

200.gif

Kaquawn Lane, formerly of Gahanna, refused to sign a form confirming that he would register as a sex offender every 90 days after his release from prison.

“I’ll never get out,” he told Common Pleas Judge Stephen L. McIntosh. “Why would I need to sign the registration? I will never get out. I’ll never get out ... I will die in prison.”

Gotta give it to him. This rapist has a point. :lol:

Kaquawn Lane, formerly of Gahanna, refused to sign a form confirming that he would register as a sex offender every 90 days after his release from prison.

“I’ll never get out,” he told Common Pleas Judge Stephen L. McIntosh. “Why would I need to sign the registration? I will never get out. I’ll never get out ... I will die in prison.”

The way our criminal justice system works, he could be out on parole in a fraction of the time.

This is why we don’t let the defendant have a say in what his punishment is.

They should give him 69 years

Forum List

Back