Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Serious about saving the planet?

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
1630181051197.png

Why aren't aluminum cans for turn it at $0.25 a can? It $0.05 back in the seventies.

Why aren't all beverage drink containers redeemable for ca$h? Iowa had that law back in the seventies and have obviously stopped enforcing it even though the ditches were cleaner back then because people would walk the ditches for those containers.

There's other things that could be done like making it so that paper and cardboard, which are recyclable redeemable for cash also but the tree huggers would rather bitch about their CO2 emissions. You know what? I'd rather burn that paper and cardboard for heat than recycle it if ya' all don't want to pay me to recycle it then at least I get something back for my efforts.

Instead of demanding people do something maybe it would be better to make it worth their while doing it.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
View attachment 531856

Why aren't aluminum cans for turn it at $0.25 a can? It $0.05 back in the seventies.

Why aren't all beverage drink containers redeemable for ca$h? Iowa had that law back in the seventies and have obviously stopped enforcing it even though the ditches were clearer back then because people would walk the ditches for those containers.

There's other things that could be done like making it so that paper and cardboard, which are recyclable redeemable for cash also but the tree huggers would rather bitch about their CO2 emissions. You know what? I'd rather burn that paper and cardboard for heat than recycle it if ya' all don't want to pay me to recycle it then at least I get something back for my efforts.

Instead of demanding people do something maybe it would be better to make it worth their while doing it.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Not a bad idea, really.

Forum List

Back