🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Serious Breaking News: Former President George H.W. Bush (Age 90) Rushed To Hospital With Breathing

It would be interesting to see if he parachutes out of an airplane again if he makes if to 95.

I hope he makes it. If for no other reason than to piss off the POS liberals on this site.

The Bin Laden family, his long time business partners, will prey to Allah for his good health.

Not good! I hope he pulls through. He's such an American patriot and true constitutional natural born Citizen.s

a) He has been in poor health for some time now- I hope the best for him and his family.

b) Why do you presume that he is a natural born citizen?

You have never seen any proof that he was born in the United States- nor asked for any.
You have never seen proof that his parents were American citizens(not necessary under the law but necessary under Birther's super Sekrit Constitution).

You just presume that he was eligible- like you presumed every other white President was.

Hmmmm what is the color of the only President you say is not eligible?

Hmmm Stevie who thinks all negroes want to rape white women?

Who? I never heard of this George HW Bush, must be the father of the republican God W. Did he win the presidency or something?

One of our 20th century presidents with a pair of balls...like JFK. There haven't been many.

I'm sure Hussein is wishing him health and to hang in there....as long as he is in Hawaii

I hope he makes it. If for no other reason than to piss off the POS liberals on this site.

Now what can we do to piss off the POS conservatives on this site?

Oh thats easy- just enjoy ourselves.

George senior never bothered us much either way.
You speak for all liberals, do ya?

Well you know to all of you conservatives, we all look alike.
No, but you all think alike.

So why did you ask that other liberal if he spoke for all liberals?

Because to to all of you conservatives, we all look alike- and all you hear is "communism...communism...communism'.

Forum List

Back