🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Serious question for Republicans & Conservatives

I'll put it this way. If Hillary Clinton were given the same treatment and scrutiny that Sarah Palin has had by the Left and their attack media, she would not only be un-electable she would be in jail.

If the Democrats threw as much sh!t at the wall as the Republicans do, even Fox News wouldn't have hired Palin after 2008.

Mac, any ticket that would satisfy these people is DOA in the general election in Nov16, and they know it.
If that's the case, all this stuff is even MORE weird.

It is completely weird. They are constantly going on about how they despise 'Rhino's', when all the polls show that only a moderate Republican stands a chance in the general election. And when they create a situation where a 'moderate' like Romney has to mouth their nonsense in order to win the nomination, then that assures the loss of the election by that moderate.

I would like the see some Presidential elections where I would seriously consider voting for the
Republican candidate. Someone like Huntsman with an excellent record as governor, and a firm grip on reality. Doesn't look like that is going to happen this election cycle.

Mac, any ticket that would satisfy these people is DOA in the general election in Nov16, and they know it.

It is completely weird. They are constantly going on about how they despise 'Rhino's', when all the polls show that only a moderate Republican stands a chance in the general election. And when they create a situation where a 'moderate' like Romney has to mouth their nonsense in order to win the nomination, then that assures the loss of the election by that moderate.

I would like the see some Presidential elections where I would seriously consider voting for the
Republican candidate. Someone like Huntsman with an excellent record as governor, and a firm grip on reality. Doesn't look like that is going to happen this election cycle.
Listen to Limbaugh or Hannity or (especially) Levin, and there can be no doubt as to where this stuff comes from.

This is why I started this thread - I'd like to know if there is truly a reasoned analytical process that I'm not seeing (which could certainly be the case), or if there, um, isn't.

Someone, anyone, is welcome to whack me over the head with it, I'd just like to know.

Listen to Limbaugh or Hannity or (especially) Levin, and there can be no doubt as to where this stuff comes from.

This is why I started this thread - I'd like to know if there is truly a reasoned analytical process that I'm not seeing (which could certainly be the case), or if there, um, isn't.

Someone, anyone, is welcome to whack me over the head with it, I'd just like to know.

I'll whack you over the head. as it's really none of your business, who want's what, who they are going to vote for, etc. You're making a big stink out of nothing
worry about your vote

I'll whack you over the head. as it's really none of your business, who want's what, who they are going to vote for, etc. You're making a big stink out of nothing
worry about your vote
I still don't understand.

Is this a big secret? Are we waiting for the press conference to the national media? Are you waiting to issue a press release? Are you withholding your endorsement to build national drama? Will you announce on Hannity?

It's a freakin' message board. I'm curious.

Last edited:
I'm for the politician that doesn't stuff millions of dollars in their pocket for favors. The candidate that doesn't feel the need to further the agenda of Soros and the Club of Rome, and has enough patriotism to demand that America return to it's exceptional standing in the world.

Billary has made no secret of the fact that they support the Club of Rome, global over Constitution, Putin in charge of uranium, and jobs being sent to India. And 63% of libs. applaud her lack. Bush has the same agenda.

We had better get over this ridiculous divide between party lines, and come together long enough to elect an American initiative leader for a change of pace...

they would appeal to some people and others they wouldn't

where do you get that conservatives/Republicans are like a flock of sheep?

If the Democrat base was more inquisitive about their candidates. we would never had Obama as a President

What does Obama have to do with the question?

Well, I guess I'm not going to get a straight answer.

Didn't seem like such a tough question, especially given how much complaining I'm hearing about RINOs.

Is it a big secret? I don't get it.

Psst.....they have nobody, nothing. Twenty potential candidates, none of whom are ready for the big stage.

Last edited:

worry about your vote
Well, Staph, I needn't worry about my vote, I know where that will go. However, it would be better for the nation had we a second party that was presenting ideas that have something to do with reality. As of now, the GOP is the party of kooks.

Didn't seem like such a tough question, especially given how much complaining I'm hearing about RINOs.

Psst.....they have nobody, nothing. Twenty potential candidates, none of whom are ready for the big stage.
I'm fascinated by the fact that I'm not getting any clear, straightforward answers.

I'm fascinated by the fact that I'm not getting any clear, straightforward answers.

Jesus..........................We've gotta listen to this crap for over a year again...................

la la la la la la........

:gives:

Jesus..........................We've gotta listen to this crap for over a year again...................

You don't have to listen.

You could just provide your opinion.

Why does this have to be so tough?

You don't have to listen.

You could just provide your opinion.

Why does this have to be so tough?

I already did.................I don't agree with the candidates listed.............I have reservations with them......................and I have a LONG TIME TO MAKE UP MY MIND on WHO I'll choose to vote for in the primaries.................

At that time I'll make my final decision.................

If they are the ticket and it's them against HILDABEAST.............then of course I'll vote for them.

Forum List

Back