Serious Question: Who Gives Auto Insurance to Illegal Aliens in CA and NY?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
It seems incredible that any insurance company would do that, so what companies are providing insurance to illegal aliens in states that issue them DLs?

It seems incredible that any insurance company would do that, so what companies are providing insurance to illegal aliens in states that issue them DLs?
Any and all. And thank goodness for that, right? Would you prefer they drive without insurance?

The vehicle needs to be insured, not the person.

Actually this is a good thing.

I'd hate to be hit by an illegal alien who wasn't insured.
But who buys the insurance for the illegal? Some legal resident enabler?

Insurance agents are unable to determine who is here legally and who is not. It's funny how people will make this argument for employers but seem to think insurance agents should be held accountable.

^^^ Which is why the agents should have the right to ask for proof of citizenship when people apply for insurance if the agents don't already have the right to.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ Which is why the agents should have the right to ask for proof of citizenship when people apply for insurance if the agents don't already have the right to.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

And do away with all that business? We aren't about to do anything that might in any way harm business.

You’re dreaming if you think illegals buy car insurance. Why do you think insurance companies charge us for “uninsured motorists” coverage? It may as well be called “paying for an illegal alien’s coverage”.

Insurance agents are unable to determine who is here legally and who is not. It's funny how people will make this argument for employers but seem to think insurance agents should be held accountable.
they should able to in Cal by the way the license reads...."federal limits apply"....in the front.....on the back it reads..."not acceptable for official federal purposes"...

I was, I was.....the idiot was arguing with his wife and ran a red light and t-boned me.
Luckily I had insurance....although, my premiums went up after that.
were you hurt?....
Nope, but the pickup was never the same again. It was a small Ford Ranger....

I was, I was.....the idiot was arguing with his wife and ran a red light and t-boned me.
Luckily I had insurance....although, my premiums went up after that.
were you hurt?....
Nope, but the pickup was never the same again. It was a small Ford Ranger....
so you have illegals up there too?.....

All the regulars from state farm to to ghetto or trailer park drunk drivin convicts insurance the general..

Point the finger at the progressive state government's for allowing it

Hummm thiers those sensible modern regulations, rules and laws questions coming into play ...we must question adam Smith's wisdom hes passed on to us

they should able to in Cal by the way the license reads...."federal limits apply"....in the front.....on the back it reads..."not acceptable for official federal purposes"...

They are a business right? A business should have morals?

Forum List

Back