Serious Question: Who Gives Auto Insurance to Illegal Aliens in CA and NY?

Insurance agents are unable to determine who is here legally and who is not. It's funny how people will make this argument for employers but seem to think insurance agents should be held accountable.
they should able to in Cal by the way the license reads...."federal limits apply"....in the front.....on the back it reads..."not acceptable for official federal purposes"...

They are a business right? A business should have morals?
i answered the first part of your statement...that has nothing to do with morals....

Insurance agents are unable to determine who is here legally and who is not. It's funny how people will make this argument for employers but seem to think insurance agents should be held accountable.
they should able to in Cal by the way the license reads...."federal limits apply"....in the front.....on the back it reads..."not acceptable for official federal purposes"...

i answered the first part of your statement...that has nothing to do with morals....

Businesses can hire them, others should be able to insure their drive to work.

The vehicle needs to be insured, not the person.

Actually this is a good thing.

I'd hate to be hit by an illegal alien who wasn't insured.
I was, I was.....the idiot was arguing with his wife and ran a red light and t-boned me.
Luckily I had insurance....although, my premiums went up after that.
were you hurt?....
Nope, but the pickup was never the same again. It was a small Ford Ranger....
so you have illegals up there too?.....
None that I know of. I'm sure there are some...but, I don't see too many Hispanics. This is when I lived in Ca.

It seems incredible that any insurance company would do that, so what companies are providing insurance to illegal aliens in states that issue them DLs?
Any and all. And thank goodness for that, right? Would you prefer they drive without insurance?

I'd prefer that liberals take control of their mother fucking bleeding hearts, and like the rest of us demand that illegals all be sent packing so that we don't even have to deal with these asinine issues whether to give them drivers licenses, insurance etc !!!!!!!!!!

^^^ Which is why the agents should have the right to ask for proof of citizenship when people apply for insurance if the agents don't already have the right to.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

And do away with all that business? We aren't about to do anything that might in any way harm business.
You don't think that insuring illegal people is harmful to a business?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ Which is why the agents should have the right to ask for proof of citizenship when people apply for insurance if the agents don't already have the right to.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

And do away with all that business? We aren't about to do anything that might in any way harm business.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

No. Insurance companies have the risk analysis down.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
No, that's a terrible idea. We want them to have insurance. Think it through.

It seems incredible that any insurance company would do that, so what companies are providing insurance to illegal aliens in states that issue them DLs?
Any and all. And thank goodness for that, right? Would you prefer they drive without insurance?

I'd prefer that liberals take control of their mother fucking bleeding hearts, and like the rest of us demand that illegals all be sent packing so that we don't even have to deal with these asinine issues whether to give them drivers licenses, insurance etc !!!!!!!!!!
Well, sorry, you're just going to have to stick with the racists I guess.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
If I am being included when you say we, I never thought that I would say this, but stop. I just want people to be more considerate of others and maybe if more people were just that, insurance then wouldn't even be needed as much as it is needed in the first place because then there would be fewer issues in every situation.

No, and why would it be? Go ahead and explain.
How is encouraging a person's illegal status a smart move to make?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
If I am being included when you say we, I never thought that I would say this, but stop. I just want people to be more considerate of others and maybe if more people were just that, insurance then wouldn't even be needed as much as it is needed in the first place because then there would be fewer issues in every situation.

No, and why would it be? Go ahead and explain.
How is encouraging a person's illegal status a smart move to make?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
You know what I never see on these "I hate illegals" posts??

Anyone demanding that people and corporations that hire illegals be put in prison....

^^^ Well there are other forms of punishments out there and that right there is where people differ. One person's definition of a proper punishment should there be a punishment at all may not mirror another person's definition of a proper punishment.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

This is a strange position. No one on the right that I know of thinks it is okay for businesses to hire illegals and take jobs away from Americans.

The vehicle needs to be insured, not the person.

Actually this is a good thing.

I'd hate to be hit by an illegal alien who wasn't insured.
True. But usually the cars registrant is on the policy. the insured must give permission to any other LICENSED driver to drive the car.

^^^ Well there are other forms of punishments out there and that right there is where people differ. One person's definition of a proper punishment should there be a punishment at all may not mirror another person's definition of a proper punishment.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The most effective form of punishment to stop companies from hiring illegals is jail time...period....

The reason we don't put them in jail is because we only pay lip service to this illegal alien BS for political pandering......Trump himself hired illegals -- and what did his base say?? did they demand he be punished?? Nope....

If it was found out that Adam Schiff hired an illegal nanny or Nancy Pelosi sat next to an illegal at the airport --- these same trumpers would be demanding their execution...

This is a strange position. No one on the right that I know of thinks it is okay for businesses to hire illegals and take jobs away from Americans.

The government does.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

There is no punishment for businesses that hire illegals .

The government does.
Not really, otherwise, there would not be a Form I-9. The question is, why hasn't it been enforced through the past 4 or 5 administrations?

The government does.
Not really, otherwise, there would not be a Form I-9. The question is, why hasn't it been enforced through the past 4 or 5 administrations?

I noted why.

The government does.

I noted why.
No, you didn't. You just stated that government does not.

I highlighted that no one on the right, at least no one who is truly conservative, thinks that businesses should be allowed to hire illegals.

That takes jobs away from American's who could use them.

Forum List

Back