Biden Plan Gives 500,000 Immigrant Spouses Amnesty

The problem with that is that there will be a slew of “convenience” marriages just so the illegal can stay in this country.

I say that if a citizen married an illegal alien, and they want to stay together, they can both go to the illegal’s true country.
There is something wrong with America when the president has that much power to make new laws on a whim

There is something wrong with America when the president has that much power to make new laws on a whim
I’m not sure he does. Can a president just make a blanket decision about which illegals get amnesty? Why isn’t that for Congress?

That's not true at all.
https://www.migrationpolicy.org/article/1924-us-immigration-act history#:~:text=The%201921%20Emergency%20Quota%20Act,size%20of%20that%20country's%20immigrant

Even when people did get here, they got nothing. No food, shelter, no medical care at all. No right to go to school. Die in a ditch, no paramedics to call.
Um, so the same thing that citizens got at that time? Becuse they didn't have paramedics for anyone in 1925.

Oh, your link doesn't go anywhere.

I’m not sure he does. Can a president just make a blanket decision about which illegals get amnesty? Why isn’t that for Congress?
If congress does nothing I guess he gets away with it

I used to say Banana Republic here we come

Now I guess its Banana Republic here we are

Ok

Thanks to biden it appears that you have successfully gamed the system

Now she can drop the phony asylum claim and go directly to applying for citizenship

Chairman Xi and the CCP will be so pleased
First, attacks on family are prohibited.

Second, she had a legitimate claim, she was arrested for attending an illegal church in China.

Third, our application was already in process before Biden made the rule change. It doesn't apply to us because she already had a valid green card.

Fourth, even if all else goes through, it will still be two years before she can apply for citizenship, and passing the test is going to be hard, because her English is spotty on good days.

If congress does nothing I guess he gets away with it

I used to say Banana Republic here we come

Now I guess its Banana Republic here we are
Showing basic human decency is "banana republic"?

America is nation of immigrants.

1718889316563.png

First, attacks on family are prohibited.

Second, she had a legitimate claim, she was arrested for attending an illegal church in China.

Third, our application was already in process before Biden made the rule change. It doesn't apply to us because she already had a valid green card.

Fourth, even if all else goes through, it will still be two years before she can apply for citizenship, and passing the test is going to be hard, because her English is spotty on good days.
If your wife is above criticism dont wave her in our faces during a debate about asylum policy

Um, so the same thing that citizens got at that time? Becuse they didn't have paramedics for anyone in 1925.

Oh, your link doesn't go anywhere.
Then look it up yourself. It's easy to find.
Yes, invaders arriving got just what citizens had, except people would help citizens. Invaders died in the streets.

Migrants continue to kill United States citizens but Biden wants more of them here.

Migrants continue to kill United States citizens but Biden wants more of them here.
Biden is too far gone to know what he wants. We are seeing Obama continue his “transformation” of America into a 3rd world banana republic.

If your wife is above criticism dont wave her in our faces during a debate about asylum policy
Not how it works, buddy.

I can talk about my wife. you can't.

Yes, but national suicide is neither implied or required

Unlimited immigration is insane
I'm sure that's what the Native Americas thought.

The reality is we need immigrants because Americans aren't having enough kids to meet replacement rates.

Not how it works, buddy.

I can talk about my wife. you can't.

I'm sure that's what the Native Americas thought.

The reality is we need immigrants because Americans aren't having enough kids to meet replacement rates.
wrong you bring family into conversation then we can respond as long as it isnt an attack

Biden is too far gone to know what he wants. We are seeing Obama continue his “transformation” of America into a 3rd world banana republic.
The White House wants us to ignore Biden's cognitive decline.

wrong you bring family into conversation then we can respond as long as it isnt an attack
Sounded like an attack to me.

Ok

Thanks to biden it appears that you have successfully gamed the system

Now she can drop the phony asylum claim and go directly to applying for citizenship

Chairman Xi and the CCP will be so pleased

I'm all for changing the immigration laws back to what they were when my grandfather came here in the 1920's.

You got here, you were in.

That was it.
People with a criminal record or a communicable disease where sent back immediately

Forum List

Back