Serious Question: Who Gives Auto Insurance to Illegal Aliens in CA and NY?

It seems incredible that any insurance company would do that, so what companies are providing insurance to illegal aliens in states that issue them DLs?
If their gonna drive I'd want them be insured. I'd rather see the ins guy call ice on them though.

Businesses can hire them, others should be able to insure their drive to work.
This is a strange position. No one on the right that I know of thinks it is okay for businesses to hire illegals and take jobs away from Americans.

The government does.
Not really, otherwise, there would not be a Form I-9. The question is, why hasn't it been enforced through the past 4 or 5 administrations?

I noted why.
No, you didn't. You just stated that government does not.

I highlighted that no one on the right, at least no one who is truly conservative, thinks that businesses should be allowed to hire illegals.

That takes jobs away from American's who could use them.

Sorry, what is the "right" doing to stop it? No, some imaginary wall in some far off future is not the answer.

This is a strange position. No one on the right that I know of thinks it is okay for businesses to hire illegals and take jobs away from Americans.

The government does.
Not really, otherwise, there would not be a Form I-9. The question is, why hasn't it been enforced through the past 4 or 5 administrations?

I noted why.

I highlighted that no one on the right, at least no one who is truly conservative, thinks that businesses should be allowed to hire illegals.

Sorry, what is the "right" doing to stop it? No, some imaginary wall in some far off future is not the answer.
Liar, the wall is being built as you spew.

The government does.

I noted why.

Liar, the wall is being built as you spew.

No it isn't. It's falling down where they are replaceing the old wall.

Forum List

Back