Seriously -Does Obama need professional help for his pathological lying?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
All presidents lie when it suits their purposes but this guy seems incapable of ever telling the truth on anything.

RAMclr-040414-7million-IBD-COLOR-FINAL.gif.cms

Yep, as in JAIL. He raised more money on lies than any politician in US history.

I honestly think he needs to seek professional help. I think that he believes his own crap most of the time. I also believe that there may be times that he knows that he's lying but he excuses it as a means to an end. He has some aggressive goals and he will do anything in his power to force his philosophy on the rest of us no matter what the cost.

A padded cell for him.

MAYBE..............

Oh well, the sheep love this Liar N Chief. As they bow to all his lies.

It starts at the top...
Obama lies.... If you like your plan,your Doctor.
Harry Reid lies... saying people lied when they said ObamaCare hurt them.Then says he never said it.
Sebelius lies.... saying 7 million sign ups is the goal then says she has no idea where that number came
from.

Don't these guys see the camera in their face.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCwLsXZnFl4]The Band Perry - You Lie - YouTube[/ame]

All presidents lie when it suits their purposes but this guy seems incapable of ever telling the truth on anything.

RAMclr-040414-7million-IBD-COLOR-FINAL.gif.cms

Seriously -Does Obama need professional help for his pathological lying

I thought he already had speach writers. You think he is understaffed ???

obama wanted to make his big obamacare announcement right in the middle of prime time. The networks having had enough turned him down. He lies because he is rewarded for lying. Now his lies can get bigger and more grandiose.

obama wanted to make his big obamacare announcement right in the middle of prime time. The networks having had enough turned him down. He lies because he is rewarded for lying. Now his lies can get bigger and more grandiose.

Just promise the American people that you will ensure that a Clinton presidency will fail.

It worked so well for our nation in the last two presidential elections.

It starts at the top...
Obama lies.... If you like your plan,your Doctor.
Harry Reid lies... saying people lied when they said ObamaCare hurt them.Then says he never said it.
Sebelius lies.... saying 7 million sign ups is the goal then says she has no idea where that number came
from.

Don't these guys see the camera in their face.

They think that since they're dems , Big Media will let them get away with it. And they're right. But the internet is different.

Forum List

Back