Seriously, What Should A Citizen Do In This Situation?

What a bunch of bullshit. Does he live in a state that he has to legally identify himself? That's it.

Taking a bunch of videos and blowing them out of proportion. Is that really what you want?
So having a gun pointed at you is ok? and one should just shrug it off?

You should try it sometime ,it gives you a real tingle up your leg!!

I have had one, thanks for asking.
And did you deserve it ? if not than its still ok?
Try again.

That's what I am talking about. Even so, had the guy been cooperative in the beginning and not been an asshole then I might say...........yep, you were jacked. Instead, he launched into a diatribe that demonstrates his intention to provoke a situation.

He claims she had a gun on him. That sounds to me like it was already a situation.

He had every opportunity to defuse the situation and chose not to. Instead he chose to escalate the situation to prove.........what?
His rights???!!! bowing down to authority without question is a very bad thing.

Again. Does California have a law on the books about proving his identity?
Good chance no or they ,the cops would have been all over that

Papers! Papers, please!

2enu7v5.jpg

I think every American should film every encounter they have with police.

What a bunch of bullshit. Does he live in a state that he has to legally identify himself? That's it.

Taking a bunch of videos and blowing them out of proportion. Is that really what you want?

Try again.
At what convincing you that pointing guns at people needlessly or violation of one rights is just not ok.
Or are we just talking about another authoritarian,that ignores constitutional rights?

I can't see the video but am going to assume based on who posted it that he's being arrested/harassed and he's black?

Wonder if the tc would have come to my defense on the two occasions I was wrongfully arrested? Doubtful, I'm the wrong color. No Jesse Jacksons or Al Sharptons. Just a jail cell overnight & a release without being charged with a crime.

Once for being in a bar while I was on an out of state school contract. After work of course. The bar was raided for drugs and despite being from out of town & proving it I was arrested anyways.

Once for refusing to tell a cop MY NAME while I was on my own property.

Apparently being white is a crime right?
White guy not black,you can see a brief glimpse at one point in vid.

Try again.
At what convincing you that pointing guns at people needlessly or violation of one rights is just not ok.
Or are we just talking about another authoritarian,that ignores constitutional rights?

Try again.

Try again.

Try again.
No need to its plain,your just another authoritarian being what they are.

That's what I am talking about. Even so, had the guy been cooperative in the beginning and not been an asshole then I might say...........yep, you were jacked. Instead, he launched into a diatribe that demonstrates his intention to provoke a situation.

He claims she had a gun on him. That sounds to me like it was already a situation.

He had every opportunity to defuse the situation and chose not to. Instead he chose to escalate the situation to prove.........what?
His rights???!!! bowing down to authority without question is a very bad thing.

Good chance no or they ,the cops would have been all over that

I think that it is dependent on the interpretation. Like in Nevada as was mentioned. The law is that you only have to give your name. There is a difference between a situation where rights are being violated and generating faux rage over what amounts to opportunistic faux rage.

I think that it is dependent on the interpretation. Like in Nevada as was mentioned. The law is that you only have to give your name. There is a difference between a situation where rights are being violated and generating faux rage over what amounts to opportunistic faux rage.

Nevada has a stop and identify law. California does not.

Nevada has a stop and identify law. California does not.

That's why I showed you that. It is being interpreted in certain areas of California as an obstruction of justice.

Forum List

Back