Seriously, What Should A Citizen Do In This Situation?

He should have told the cop he was an illegal alien . He would have been asked no further questions and allowed to go free.

He should have put his hands up in the air. Then the officer could have shot him and republicans would give her hundreds of thousands of dollars on GoFundMe.

Why would the cop shoot him if he had his hands in the air?

I can't see the video but am going to assume based on who posted it that he's being arrested/harassed and he's black?

Wonder if the tc would have come to my defense on the two occasions I was wrongfully arrested? Doubtful, I'm the wrong color. No Jesse Jacksons or Al Sharptons. Just a jail cell overnight & a release without being charged with a crime.

Once for being in a bar while I was on an out of state school contract. After work of course. The bar was raided for drugs and despite being from out of town & proving it I was arrested anyways.

Once for refusing to tell a cop MY NAME while I was on my own property.

Apparently being white is a crime right?

See what happens when you assume bitch? You make an ass out of yourself like you did in prison dummy

I can't see the video but am going to assume based on who posted it that he's being arrested/harassed and he's black?

Wonder if the tc would have come to my defense on the two occasions I was wrongfully arrested? Doubtful, I'm the wrong color. No Jesse Jacksons or Al Sharptons. Just a jail cell overnight & a release without being charged with a crime.

Once for being in a bar while I was on an out of state school contract. After work of course. The bar was raided for drugs and despite being from out of town & proving it I was arrested anyways.

Once for refusing to tell a cop MY NAME while I was on my own property.

Apparently being white is a crime right?

See what happens when you assume bitch? You make an ass out of yourself like you did in prison dummy
Once your tattooed a prison bitch, you always a bitch...

Ok, does it move into obstruction of justice? Check this out:
http://le.alcoda.org/publications/point_of_view/files/Hiibel.pdf

Walking down the street to get coffee is not probable cause.

Probable cause would be the ONLY reason he could be legally detained in that situation.

He didn't ask. He launched into a diatribe.

He did ask and also asked if he was being detained. The officer said No and added "but I need to speak with you" called backup and they had tazers on him

Because republicans would send her hundreds of thousands of dollars. You must have skipped the last part of my post.

So you are saying that a cop can shoot a citizen if he raises his hands in the air and then he will get money from Republicans? What law is that? Where did you hear that nonsense from?

Because republicans would send her hundreds of thousands of dollars. You must have skipped the last part of my post.

So you are saying that a cop can shoot a citizen if he raises his hands in the air and then he will get money from Republicans? What law is that? Where did you hear that nonsense from?
Zimmerman defense league fund management directors...

Probable cause would be the ONLY reason he could be legally detained in that situation.

They were looking for a suspect, yes?

He didn't ask what?

Never mind I rewatched it. He asks several times. Still no sympathy.

Yea not much sympathy from me either. If it was true she had a gun aimed at him then maybe.

He did ask and also asked if he was being detained. The officer said No and added "but I need to speak with you" called backup and they had tazers on him

Corrected that. Tasers or guns, that's an easy one.

Ferguson and the Michael Brown case. Has everyone already forgotten about that?

Except that that wasn't what happened. Forensic evidence proves that Brown didn't have his hands up. Get a clue bozo.

They were looking for a suspect, yes?

He didn't ask what?

Never mind I rewatched it. He asks several times. Still no sympathy.

Yea not much sympathy from me either. If it was true she had a gun aimed at him then maybe.

Corrected that. Tasers or guns, that's an easy one.

They SAID they were looking for a suspect. Then by the end you'll notice they say "this isnt the guy" and you know how they figured it out? Because their "suspect" supposedly had a neck tattoo.

Now, are you saying they werent able to see this guys neck then entire time?

It doesnt make sense if you believe there was a suspect to begin with. But if you consider they were simply making up a reason now all of their actions and excuses make total sense

Zimmerman defense league fund management directors...

Martin had his hands up? That's evidence that you have that absolutely no one else had. Too bad it's too late for you to educate the prosecutors and jury.

Except that that wasn't what happened. Forensic evidence proves that Brown didn't have his hands up. Get a clue bozo.

Why do you flat out lie like this? This is where I tell you to link to the part of the report that backs you up. And if I look at the script your response is something to the effect of "do it yourself" or "dont have the time".

*Ahem* Link to the part of the report that backs up your claim.

Annnd go...

Oh we've got a scientist here. Witnesses have him with his hands up. And if you ACTUALLY read anything about the forensic evidence you'd have learned that there's no way of telling anything about his hands from the autopsy.

Oh we've got a scientist here. Witnesses have him with his hands up. And if you ACTUALLY read anything about the forensic evidence you'd have learned that there's no way of telling anything about his hands from the autopsy.

Hands are connected to arms doofus.

Why do you flat out lie like this? This is where I tell you to link to the part of the report that backs you up. And if I look at the script your response is something to the effect of "do it yourself" or "dont have the time".

*Ahem* Link to the part of the report that backs up your claim.

Annnd go...

And your history shows that you ignore everything that doesn't support your beliefs. The links have been provided in numerous threads already on that subject.

Forum List

Back