Sessions DOJ set to ban bump stocks

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced Tuesday that the Justice Department is preparing to announce new regulations that will ban bump stocks.
Sessions: DOJ Set to Ban Bump Stocks

The point is each time a shooting happens sheep they take more and more and more... Until eventually they are gone. Only the stooges can't see the gun grabbing going on since O SCREW BALL.. Sessions won't be any better.

U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced Tuesday that the Justice Department is preparing to announce new regulations that will ban bump stocks.

The point is each time a shooting happens sheep they take more and more and more... Until eventually they are gone. Only the stooges can't see the gun grabbing going on since O SCREW BALL.. Sessions won't be any better.
You know, like the communists of the United States, they morphed their name into Progressives, then Liberals, the bump stock will probably be made, just called assisted loading devices...

its ridiculous to ban bump stocks.
95% of the country didnt even know what they were until Vegas.
Gotta appeal to those knee jerkers, right? smh

turnip.jpg

:rolleyes:

where were you when the assault weapons ban was implemented in 1994 and supported by chiefs of police nationwide?

where were you when post 911 congress shrugged and let the sunset provision expire that law despite chiefs of police begging them not to?

It doesn't bother me, but this is purely a feel good measure.

They are easily made, and you can even get the same result from using rubber bands. Watch this:

Giving the loons a bone

i thought you trumplings opposed gun control?!?

I do and your ability to comprehend is awful.

I said they are throwing you a bone....now think hard.

they were against gun control of any sort, before they were for this sort of gun control.

the American public will take that long overdue "bone" as a step in the right direction.

meanwhile, you remain on the lunatic fringe. :eusa_clap:

The "lunatic fringe" that believes it's fucking people who kill others not inanimate objects? Yep, I'm a member of /that/ "fringe."
The "lunatic fridge" that knows how easy it is to "make" a bump stock with nothing but a pocket? Yep, I'm a member of /that/ "fringe."
The "lunatic fringe" who knows that this law is nothing more than lip service to shut up the cry babies? Yep.
The "lunatic fringe" who knows that this kind of law is /not/ going to solve the problem? Yea...

it's trump's doj

don't know how that slipped your mind

it's big, beautiful and tremendous

U wouldn't get it if I told you ( TARD ) Refusing to accept Trump as your president can lead to some insane behavior. (TARD) Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder.

You know, like the communists of the United States, they morphed their name into Progressives, then Liberals, the bump stock will probably be made, just called assisted loading devices...

They are useless for sure, maybe he will ban those because the leftist are to fkn stupid to realize by banning them we lose nothing but to them they'll feel safer like he really banned something Bahhaah anything to shut them up.

Forum List

Back