Sessions Makes Another Case For Trump To Fire Him

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Jason Chaffetz: Strzok testifies, but ex-lover Lisa Page snubs Hill subpoena thanks to a bad call by Sessions

"Anyone could have seen this coming. The moment Jeff Sessions told me he had no intention of prosecuting Hillary Clinton IT aide Bryan Pagliano regarding her email scandal, I knew the battle was lost. Pagliano, you’ll recall, refused to even appear before Congress – not once, but twice. In my role as chairman of the House Oversight Committee, I sent a letter to Sessions in February 2017 recommending prosecution for Pagliano for refusing to comply with a subpoena from the committee.

Up until that point, congressional subpoenas had not been optional except in cases of executive privilege. That’s why Attorney General Eric Holder, who served under President Obama, tried to use an executive privilege claim to protect documents in the investigation of the Fast and Furious scandal.

When Holder used the executive privilege excuse to hide the facts about Fast and Furious from the House committee that I chaired, he did so because it was the only way to subvert congressional authority.

But thanks to Attorney General Sessions, it’s now a lot easier to flout a congressional subpoena. Now that Page has gotten away with ignoring a subpoena from Congress, other witnesses will follow suit, confident that the Sessions Justice Department will have their backs."

It is way past time President Trump fired Sessions' ass and way past time Congress took back its power by indicting Eisenstein, Mueller, and Ray for Obstruction / Refusing to comply with a Congressional subpoena...by indicting Strzok and Paige...

Trump hires the best....NOT. sometimes I think it's just a dream....the orange is embarrassing so are his minions.

Congress has other options to enforce subpoenas, if a person doesn't show, they can declare that person in contempt and US Marshall's can arrest them and place them in the House Jail until they comply. Yes the House really has a jail.

Congress Has a Way of Making Witnesses Speak: Its Own Jail

Opinion | Congress Has a Way of Making Witnesses Speak: Its Own Jail

If the GOP improves the Senate in November...Sessions,
Rosenstein and Wray will all be fired.

Sessions and Rosenstein will go together and Wray will follow
shortly, thereafter.

Mark that in your calendar. And he has cause to fire all of them.

The Donald is a super nice guy. Too nice. But as things have transpired, I understand that there should be minimal shake ups. IMO Rudy has been informed he is the next AT.

Jason Chaffetz: Strzok testifies, but ex-lover Lisa Page snubs Hill subpoena thanks to a bad call by Sessions

"Anyone could have seen this coming. The moment Jeff Sessions told me he had no intention of prosecuting Hillary Clinton IT aide Bryan Pagliano regarding her email scandal, I knew the battle was lost. Pagliano, you’ll recall, refused to even appear before Congress – not once, but twice. In my role as chairman of the House Oversight Committee, I sent a letter to Sessions in February 2017 recommending prosecution for Pagliano for refusing to comply with a subpoena from the committee.

Up until that point, congressional subpoenas had not been optional except in cases of executive privilege. That’s why Attorney General Eric Holder, who served under President Obama, tried to use an executive privilege claim to protect documents in the investigation of the Fast and Furious scandal.

When Holder used the executive privilege excuse to hide the facts about Fast and Furious from the House committee that I chaired, he did so because it was the only way to subvert congressional authority.

But thanks to Attorney General Sessions, it’s now a lot easier to flout a congressional subpoena. Now that Page has gotten away with ignoring a subpoena from Congress, other witnesses will follow suit, confident that the Sessions Justice Department will have their backs."

It is way past time President Trump fired Sessions' ass and way past time Congress took back its power by indicting Eisenstein, Mueller, and Ray for Obstruction / Refusing to comply with a Congressional subpoena...by indicting Strzok and Paige...
Chaffetz is fitting right in at FOX news.... :rolleyes:

If I were her lawyer giving advise, I would refuse a public hearing, but not a private one....

with the congress critters actions today shows why.... all grand standing, no meat, and no desire to hear the answers to their questions.... just a dog and pony show

Lol you somehow act surprised Trump has poor judgement for the millionth time.

No, I am surprised at the complete incompetence of Sessions.

No, I am surprised at the complete incompetence of Sessions.
So...why hasn’t Trump fired how him?

Page refuses to be questioned by Congress in a dog and pony show -- conservatives are outraged

Trump is doing all he can to avoid being questioned by a special prosecutor who has already indicted over 40 people -- and conservatives cheer

Strzok gets questioned for 10 hrs and repubs have ZERO to show for it

Can you imagine Trump being put under oath and questioned for 10 hrs? Trump lovers are pathetic

Just what has Sessions done that is positive since being made AG? Anything? Does he even show up for work?

Page refuses to be questioned by Congress in a dog and pony show -- conservatives are outraged

Trump is doing all he can to avoid being questioned by a special prosecutor who has already indicted over 40 people -- and conservatives cheer

Can you imagine Trump being put under oath and questioned for 10 hrs? Trump lovers are pathetic
Surprisingly, Page has been said to be helpful in supplying answers to questions Strozk refused to answer and provided new evidence. I can see the sweat on Strozks face now!

Surprisingly, Page has been said to be helpful in supplying answers to questions Strozk refused to answer and provided new evidence. I can see the sweat on Strozks face now!
Then why are Republicans refusing to release the transcripts from Strzoks previous testimony?

Because it doesn't make them look good --- you trump lovers are being played like fools -- but i think you know it, just too proud to admit it --- so it just makes you more angry at us for pointing it out

Then why are Republicans refusing to release the transcripts from Strzoks previous testimony?

Because it doesn't make them look good --- you trump lovers are being played like fools -- but i think you know it, just too proud to admit it --- so it just makes you more angry at us for pointing it out
They weren't going to release it so Page could memorize the answers.

Forum List

Back