Sessions Met With Russian Ambassador the Same Day Trump Gave Interview to Russian Television

Are there any theories as to the PURPOSES of the meetings be sessions and trump with Russians?

Oh and check this out. We're back to no evidence.

"The Justice Department confirmed Wednesday that Sessions twice had conversations last year with Ambassador Sergey Kislyak but said they were related to his role as a senator and member of the Armed Services Committee."

Trump Says Sessions Has His Full Confidence as Questions Mount

so Sessions' Justice Dept says Sessions' meetings "were related to his role as a senator and member of the Armed Services Committee."

shocker

fact is he, Sessions met with the rooskie IN HIS OFFICE on Sept 8th while a high ranking member of Trump's campaign

can't make this stuff up

“I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians.”
-- Sessions, under oath, in testimony to congress.

According to the Trump-hacks here, open perjury like that is no problem at all.

To the Trump-rumpswabs on this thread, is there any crime a Trump-lackey could commit that you wouldn't auto-excuse? We already see you're auto-excusing perjury. Thus, it does make sense to ask you if there are any limits at all to what moral depravity you'll engage in on behalf of your party.

When you listen to the question.....and Sessions answer...this is a non story. Sessions answered the actual question he was asked.....told the truth...now you guys are lying and smearing him.....Trump is going to get tired of this...and then you had better watch out....

“I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians.”

To the Trump-rumpswabs on this thread, is there any crime a Trump-lackey could commit that you wouldn't auto-excuse? We already see you're auto-excusing perjury. Thus, it does make sense to ask you if there are any limits at all to what moral depravity you'll engage in on behalf of your party.

It isn't perjury dumb ass...he answered the actual question...he stated he would recuse himself...that is the answer to the question....

"Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) asked the prospective Attorney General about a news report alleging continuous contact between Trump surrogates and Russian officials, to which Sessions replied that he was unaware of such contact."

Which part of that is over your head?

this story is growing legs faster any story since the Nixon tapes were finally released, holy cow...

With revelations that Attorney General Jeff Sessions met, on multiple occasions, with Russia’s ambassador to the United States, Sergey Kislyak, President Donald Trump can be all but certain that questions surrounding his administration’s ties to Russia will remain.

As Dafna Linzer, Managing Editor for politics at NBC News & MSNBC, pointed out on Twitter, then-candidate Donald Trump gave an interview on Russian television the same day Sessions met with the ambassador — September 8.

While it doesn’t necessarily suggest anything untoward, the coincidence is a highly unfortunate one for the new president.

Jeff Sessions Met With Russian Ambassador the Same Day Trump Gave Interview to Russian Television
Doesn't necessarily suggest? LMAO

It doesn't suggest a damn thing.

Senator Sessions has every legal right to speak to Ambassadors of other nations.

There are no legs here, as there is no there, there.

But let's take a look at the Key Campaign Staffers for Donald Trump.

Donald Trump presidential campaign key staff and advisors, 2016 - Ballotpedia

Oh, lookie there. Jeff Sessions was never a member of the Trump campaign.....

I wish Russia would step-up and make democrats stop lying about Russian contacts and interference. Ask for sanctions or something.

Are there any theories as to the PURPOSES of the meetings be sessions and trump with Russians?

First meeting Sessions had with the Russian ambassador was at a huge event put on by the Heritage Foundation. There were dozens of ambassadors there in a social setting.

The second one that OMG has all these assholes freaking out was with the ambassador discussing issues. Not unusual. Sessions was a senior on the Armed Services committee.

And btw Sessions didn't lie. The media is running around touting an edited question to make it appear that he lied.

End of Thread.

Its breathtaking isnt it ?

The big to-do about nothing?

Yes, breathtaking

LOL Another thread with the rwnj's in total lather. Looks like the Russian story has some strong legs. LOL

When the rwnj's are not lining up to kiss Putin's ass, they are defending those they have elected that already have. LOL

It isn't perjury dumb ass...he answered the actual question...he stated he would recuse himself...that is the answer to the question....

So, your answer is "You're correct, there is literally no crime a Trump admin member could commit that I wouldn't auto-excuse." Thanks for clarifying that.

"I did not have communications with the Russians".

You can't spin that big lie under oath into something that isn't a lie. Of course, you're still trying, along with all the other Trumpswabs. After all, TheParty has ordered all of you party apparatchiks to deflect by any means possible, no matter how crazy and dishonest it makes you look, so that's what you're going to do.

So, your answer is "You're correct, there is literally no crime a Trump admin member could commit that I wouldn't auto-excuse." Thanks for clarifying that.

"I did not have communications with the Russians".

You can't spin that big lie under oath into something that isn't a lie. Of course, you're still trying, along with all the other Trumpswabs. After all, TheParty has ordered all of you party apparatchiks to deflect by any means possible, no matter how crazy and dishonest it makes you look, so that's what you're going to do.

Context idiot, context ffs.

this story is growing legs faster any story since the Nixon tapes were finally released, holy cow...

With revelations that Attorney General Jeff Sessions met, on multiple occasions, with Russia’s ambassador to the United States, Sergey Kislyak, President Donald Trump can be all but certain that questions surrounding his administration’s ties to Russia will remain.

As Dafna Linzer, Managing Editor for politics at NBC News & MSNBC, pointed out on Twitter, then-candidate Donald Trump gave an interview on Russian television the same day Sessions met with the ambassador — September 8.

While it doesn’t necessarily suggest anything untoward, the coincidence is a highly unfortunate one for the new president.

Jeff Sessions Met With Russian Ambassador the Same Day Trump Gave Interview to Russian Television
Doesn't necessarily suggest? LMAO

It doesn't suggest a damn thing.

Senator Sessions has every legal right to speak to Ambassadors of other nations.

There are no legs here, as there is no there, there.

But let's take a look at the Key Campaign Staffers for Donald Trump.

Donald Trump presidential campaign key staff and advisors, 2016 - Ballotpedia

Oh, lookie there. Jeff Sessions was never a member of the Trump campaign.....
Haha, Sessions discussed Trump campaign-related matters with Russian ambassador, U.S. intelligence intercepts show

Forum List

Back