Sessions to Polygraph Everyone on the National Security Staff

I wonder if he will do a polygraph on Trump because he is the biggest leaker of them all.
Agreed. POTUS can't help but flap his pancakes every chance he gets, whether it be inviting Russians to the White House or doing it on the twittersphere.

This is huge! If it gets carried through. How many will run to lawyers crying this would be an infringement of their rights?

The source of these leaks has yet to be specifically identified, but the group of potential suspects has been narrowed down significantly. This group of potential leakers consists of a group of 30 Obama Administration leftovers that President Trump and Attorney General Jeff Sessions believe might be leaking information to the left wing media.

In an effort to find out who is leaking information, Attorney General Jeff Sessions has announced that he is planning to give lie detector tests to everyone on the National Security Council. This means well over 100 people will be questioned and evaluated very carefully. President Trump has been briefed on this pool of suspected leakers, so the cat is out of the bag.

More @ 30 Obama Staffers Could Soon Be Arrested After What Trump Walked In On

Be funny if they all failed.

Be even funnier is it lead to prosecutions.

What if the Obama holdovers refuse to take the test?
Or it turns out one or more of them are the leakers?

Fire and then investigate carefully those that refuse,

arrest those that fail.

You people all realize that lie detector tests are not admissible in court, right?

This is huge! If it gets carried through. How many will run to lawyers crying this would be an infringement of their rights?

The source of these leaks has yet to be specifically identified, but the group of potential suspects has been narrowed down significantly. This group of potential leakers consists of a group of 30 Obama Administration leftovers that President Trump and Attorney General Jeff Sessions believe might be leaking information to the left wing media.

In an effort to find out who is leaking information, Attorney General Jeff Sessions has announced that he is planning to give lie detector tests to everyone on the National Security Council. This means well over 100 people will be questioned and evaluated very carefully. President Trump has been briefed on this pool of suspected leakers, so the cat is out of the bag.

The paranoia coming from this administration is off the meter but it is no wonder; Trump carried the Obama birth certificate conspiracy theory thing to the ends of the Earth.

Paranoia?

images

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Are any of those idiots members of the National Security Council?

I didn't think so.

Oh, sorry, got this thread confused with the one where the libs are pretending the President was lying about violence from the left.

Soooo,

of course there are leakers. Find them. Fucking arrest their criminal asses.

I have been polygraphed, more than once. If someone is polygraphed & fired, they could sue to get their job back.

Polygraphs also are not typically able to be introduced as evidence in a court proceeding.

So what were you lying about?

The paranoia coming from this administration is off the meter but it is no wonder; Trump carried the Obama birth certificate conspiracy theory thing to the ends of the Earth.

Paranoia?

images

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

I didn't think so.

Oh, sorry, got this thread confused with the one where the libs are pretending the President was lying about violence from the left.

Soooo,

I have been polygraphed, more than once. If someone is polygraphed & fired, they could sue to get their job back.

Polygraphs also are not typically able to be introduced as evidence in a court proceeding.

The polygraphs I have been administered were mandatory, pre-employment polygraphs.

If you don't take the polygraph then you won't have the opportunity to have the job; pretty simple.

These were many years ago; typically now they perform a back ground check.

Perhaps he should have done this during the campaign…might have stopped him from hiring “the best felons” like he did over and over and over and over and over.

Warning, a hate site. Yes Obama is running a shadow government. Are you afraid of your shadow?
This from someone who thinks Trump is a Russian agent and Putin’s puppet...who collided with Russia to steal the election.

"Okay, we're going to do a polygraph test"

"right, let's begin"

"Do you love?"

"Sorry Mr Session, what?"

"I said do you love me? Do you want to make sweet love to me?"

"Er... no, sir."

"Well, drink this, and you'll love me anyway".

As the wife of an attorney polygraphs are utterly useless. Mostly used as leverage and intimidation.

Totally unreliable
Holiday Inn Express last night.

Morning Plywood, still trolling I see, you redundant asshole

You took a polygraph the needle would be moving like an earthquake in California all the whoopers you've been caught in LOL

Now why don't you get back on topic before I really hurt ya

"right, let's begin"

"Do you love?"

"Er... no, sir."

Thanks for the visual. Yuck!

"right, let's begin"

"Do you love?"

"Er... no, sir."

Thanks for the visual. Yuck!

It's about all I could add to a drab news story.

Paranoia?

images

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

I didn't think so.

Soooo,

The polygraphs I have been administered were mandatory, pre-employment polygraphs.

If you don't take the polygraph then you won't have the opportunity to have the job; pretty simple.

Are you THAT old? You come across as a still-wet-behind-the-ears, know nothing in most threads!

Paranoia?

images

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

I didn't think so.

Soooo,

I didn't think so.

Soooo,

Are you THAT old? You come across as a still-wet-behind-the-ears, know nothing in most threads!

I'm glad you have an opinion. That means your mind still functions.

Good idea. If they find the leaker the leaks will stop.

I have no faith in Session bringing any charges for leaking. There is enough evidence to charge several with leaking, Comey, McCabe and James Wolfe to name a few, none have been charged with leaking. Yet we see indictment after indictment from Mueller based on flimsy, corrupt and at times coerced evidence.

Why do you call them Obama holdovers? Are none of them career folks who were hired before Obama? Just curious.

Conspiracy theory site.

Pretty sure mass polygraph tests would be against some.kinda law.

Fire and then investigate carefully those that refuse,

arrest those that fail.

You people all realize that lie detector tests are not admissible in court, right?

You clearly do not understand what failure to pass a polygraph means for someone working for the National Security Council.
It means the immediate loss of security clearance.
No security clearance means they can no longer work in a position calling for a security clearance.
In other words, they'll be kicked out of the NSC. Period. No appeals process involved.

Why are ANY Obama holdovers still in our government???

Forum List

Back