Seth Meyers Skewers Trump On Birther Past

You idiots can't stop with the lies. This issue is dying and you morons are trying to keep it alive. No one will care in a week.

Hey douchebag, how are you? Did you look at yourself in the mirror this morning in complete and total disgust for supporting the biggest liar ever? Did you watch the video in total embarrassment for being so fucking stupid?

No I don't support the biggest liars ever:
1. Barack Hussein Obama
2. Hillary Clinton
3. Harry Reid

Trump isn't even in the ballpark.

You idiots can't stop with the lies. This issue is dying and you morons are trying to keep it alive. No one will care in a week.
Trump worked very hard to keep the birfer issue alive for five years after Obama released his long form birth certificate.

It took incredible balls for Trump to claim "I finished hit" with a straight face, when in fact he stoked it as much as possible for as long as possible. He wouldn't even have had a political career if not for its foundation being built on his birferism.

And now we are supposed to just sit there and be okay with him now creating a whole new fable about how he FINISHED IT!!?!?!

How are you rubes able to absorb so many blatant lies and not have your heads explode from the zillion obvious contradictions?

Yes you are supposed to, and you will be.

It must really suck to be a Trump supporter these days. Deplorable, racist, stupid and a fucking liar to boot, I couldn't imagine having to look at myself in the mirror every day if I were one of you.

Who does Trump think he is? Hillary?

He thinks he can lie for 5 years and get away with it. He thinks his supporters, people like you, are so stupid that you'll still vote for him even after he's been exposed as a liar and a fraud. That's who Trump thinks he is.
At least he did not Dodge sniper fire... Lol

That was pretty scary ...

good thing she wore her bullet proof vest. D'OH!

Hey douchebag, how are you? Did you look at yourself in the mirror this morning in complete and total disgust for supporting the biggest liar ever? Did you watch the video in total embarrassment for being so fucking stupid?

1. Barack Hussein Obama
2. Hillary Clinton
3. Harry Reid

He is according to every measure except your feelings

1. Barack Hussein Obama
2. Hillary Clinton
3. Harry Reid

He is according to every measure except your feelings
and still nothing.

Tried to watch a few seconds of it, but the ugly, no talent, whining nerd Seth Meyers with no charisma is difficult to watch. Skipping through to later sections Meyers makes it sound like the fake long form birth certificate Barry Soetoro produced after The Donald said he had investigators in Hawaii was real. :p The techie who made the fake long form image for Barry did not flatten the image before uploading it! But as The Donald said, the issue doesn't really matter at this point. Barry Hussaine was the worst president in US history and he goes back to Chicago, Hawaii, or Kenya (who cares either way) in January. Period!

I can assure you, it won't. Lefties will NEVER let this go.

Bed wetters NEVER let ANYTHING go.

Except Ted Kennedy killing a woman,

FDR rounding up Japs and Krauts, Wilson doing the same in WW1 to the krauts.

LBJ faking the Gulf of Tonkin incident.

bill-clinton-disbarred.jpg

Bed wetters ignore anything done by their own beloved sociopaths, but still insist Sarah Palin is stupid because of what Tina Fey said.

Complete blithering imbeciles... every one of them.

Colbert also destroyed Trump last night.

Trump actually believes he can lie on video and then lie about the lie later. It's 2016 Dodgy Donald not 1916.

So, how about some commentary on the video? Anyone actually watch it?

He said Trump trying to say it was all Hillary is like Bruce Springsteen saying he plays some song because he heard Bon Jovi say it once :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

right because hillary is such a role model... ;)

Seth who? Comedian? Musician? Actor? Hillary's camp spread it around, old story by now. Trump did piss over the news boys with that conference though, LOL.
seth meyer is to comedy what oscar meyer is to politics.

no offense to anthony weiner who had nothing to do with the video.

Forum List

Back