Seth Meyers Skewers Trump On Birther Past

You almost gotta laugh that the left still depends on a freaking stand up comic for news analysis and they can't tell the difference between parody and reality. O'Reilly's ratings are around 3.3 while Seth (what's his name) ratings are around .4.

You almost gotta laugh that the left still depends on a freaking stand up comic for news analysis and they can't tell the difference between parody and reality. O'Reilly's ratings are around 3.3 while Seth (what's his name) ratings are around .4.

No one here "depends" on a comic for news analysis. I was already aware of Trump lying through his fake white teeth and already had another thread on it. This particular bit was just very well done. Come to think of it, comedy is one of the best ways to enlighten ignorant people, such as yourself, because it is entertaining.

Hope this helps!

So, how about some commentary on the video? Anyone actually watch it?

He said Trump trying to say it was all Hillary is like Bruce Springsteen saying he plays some song because he heard Bon Jovi say it once :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
he can say whatever he wants, doesn't make Trump's comments wrong. Trump is spot on. you all need to learn who Mark Penn actually is. hahahahaahahahahahahaha stupid puke know nothing.

No one here "depends" on a comic for news analysis. I was already aware of Trump lying through his fake white teeth and already had another thread on it. This particular bit was just very well done. Come to think of it, comedy is one of the best ways to enlighten ignorant people, such as yourself, because it is entertaining.

Hope this helps!
which thread is that? got links or actual lies posted?

and still no supposed lie posted by the left. hmmmmmmm guess that means you all lie.

That was awesome....
But Trump doesn't think so....

I had my investigators get Trump's reaction and they can't believe what the response was....

I believe the report said that Trump was pissed and he promised he will get back
at every one of those fuckers who did not kiss his ass from day1.....

They got this pic after the response....

Trump promises revenge.jpg

That was awesome....
But Trump doesn't think so....

I had my investigators get Trump's reaction and they can't believe what the response was....

I believe the report said that Trump was pissed and he promised he will get back
at every one of those fuckers who did not kiss his ass from day1.....

They got this pic after the response....

View attachment 90494
well I'd rather deal with him than this.

I don't think Trump ever said he never questioned Obama's birth certificate issue so what was Seth meyers trying to say?

Hope this helps!
which thread is that? got links or actual lies posted?

No, Hillary Clinton did not start the 'birther' movement

Forum List

Back