I challenge Trump to debate RFKJr.

I challenge Trump to debate RFKJr.​

Seeing such a confrontation (with Trump involved, it could never be a genuine, formal debate) would be interesting to watch.

Nope, I have listened to all three. Biden is in clear cognitive decline.

Biden's bizarre claim about uncle raises eyebrows​

Apr 19, 2024

Biden is the least coherent and with it. He is out of it, or a liar. . who the hell know? Either way, he's unfit, that is clear. Just the other day he claimed his uncle was eaten by cannibals.

You have never, not once, pointed to a "racist thought or opinion," that I have posted. You know why? Because I haven't.

Now fuck off with your false invective.

I have shown plenty of your racism. And Biden would wipe the foor with RFK and Trump. I say let him in. His own familiy doresn't support him. My "false narrative" is back by policy that has been shown to you. So STFU.

(an exclusive)​

CNN debate criteria not backed by FEC regulation​

Jun 11, 2024

(full story & interview.)

Jun 10, 2024

I have shown plenty of your racism. And Biden would wipe the foor with RFK and Trump. I say let him in. His own familiy doresn't support him. My "false narrative" is back by policy that has been shown to you. So STFU.
Yes xiden would have to whip the floor after he shit himself

Looks like CNN got caught trying to cheat for xiden
CNN doesn't care about Trump or Biden. . . it only cares about ad revenue.

It is one of the reasons it agreed to jettisoning of the Commission on Presidential Debates.

CNN, like the corporate DNC and the corporate GOP is concerned with one thing, and one thing only. . .

8u2ds3.gif

From what I hear, there will now also be commercials during the debate.

:rolleyes:

Yes xiden would have to whip the floor after he shit himself
I guess you have never really ever listened to RFK Jr.

I have.

Robert F Kennedy Jr. is 70 years old. So if its young guy you want, it ain't him. He has a history to includec addiction to psychodelic drugs. And that's part of the reason his mind is addled today. So I say le thim debate so it shuts people like you up.

There is a reason why his family doesn't endorse his campaign and supports Joe Biden.

I guess you have never really ever listened to RFK Jr.

I have.

Robert F Kennedy Jr. is 70 years old. So if its young guy you want, it ain't him. He has a history to includec addiction to psychodelic drugs. And that's part of the reason his mind is addled today. So I say le thim debate so it shuts people like you up.

There is a reason why his family doesn't endorse his campaign and supports Joe Biden.
Oh I have, I have no intent on voting for him.

But unfortunately I have also heard Xiden speak…so i know he’d be shitting himself

Oh I have, I have no intent on voting for him.

But unfortunately I have also heard Xiden speak…so i know he’d be shitting himself
I have heard Biden speak too and what you say is false.

Years ago xiden had to bail on his run for the White House cause he got caught stealing one of kennedy’s dad’s speeches
Don't care. He's president now and hes done a good job.

I used to want to see a three way debate between Biden, Trump and RFKjr.
If Kennedy were allowed to participate in the upcoming debate his numbers would shoot up because he would be the only normal candidate standing on that stage. That’s exactly why they’re all going to do everything they can to make sure he doesn’t get to participate.

If my memory serves me correctly, it was Trump who wanted to invite the Taliban to Camp David.
Maybe, but it was xiden who simply surrendered. He didn’t even try to follow trumps peace agreement or work one out himself

If Kennedy were allowed to participate in the upcoming debate his numbers would shoot up because he would be the only normal candidate standing on that stage. That’s exactly why they’re all going to do everything they can to make sure he doesn’t get to participate.
I don't know whether to laugh at this comment, or agree.

RFKjr. was a sex addict and a heroine addict for over a decade.

The mere fact that someone like you would characterize him as. .. "normal," vis-à-vis the other two?

iu

I don't know whether to laugh at this comment, or agree.

RFKjr. was a sex addict and a heroine addict for over a decade.

The mere fact that someone like you would characterize him as. .. "normal," vis-à-vis the other two?

Comparatively speaking, I guess, but yeah, we're close to rock bottom.

Forum List

Back