I challenge Trump to debate RFKJr.

Good tactic by Trump.....Painting RFK jr as a leftist (true or not) will cause more of the TDS infected to vote for RFK jr thus denying those votes to FJB. :)
Yeah, I think you're right and I'd never want to get into politics. :oops:
Trump should mock RFKs fucked up voice and how it is impossible to understand him….AND THE SAME WITH BIDEN.
No, c'mon now. It's gotta be better than that.

Why would someone else's leftist moderators care if Kennedy exposed the Trump vaccine for what he thinks it is?

I suspect right wing moderators would not allow this info out to protect Trump from the legacy of his vaccine.
Here's the thing, though:

Moderators are supposed to be impartial you fucking nitwit!

Despite NBC and everything, I'd say Lester Holt would make a good moderator.

Here's the thing, though:

Moderators are supposed to be impartial you fucking nitwit!

Despite NBC and everything, I'd say Lester Holt would make a good moderator.
Agreed.

I was simply working off the logic of post 16 from LAUGHatLEFTISTS .

Not sure laugh is a fucking nitwit but perhaps the two of you should hash this out?

Good luck!

I used to want to see a three way debate between Biden, Trump and RFKjr.

But, honestly? At this point, Biden would just be a distraction. He is an old stumbling fool. I had watched him do his state of the union, and his appearance this last February on Late Night with Seth Meyers was just sad. . . “The 2020 agenda is to finish the job” :rolleyes:

So recently Trump posted this;

JUST IN: Trump Releases New Video Attack On RFK Jr., Calls Him ‘Most Radical Left Candidate’
32,091 views Apr 11, 2024

My reaction? Was the exact same as the top comment. :lol:

View attachment 933325
All the comments in the above video were great.

View attachment 933326

View attachment 933328

No matter how a debate turned out for either Trump, or RFKjr.? The result for Biden?

:auiqs.jpg:

We have a old man that acts like a old man another old man who acts like a idiotic dictator and old man who has worm that took over his brain and acts like it.

We have a old man that acts like a old man another old man who acts like a idiotic dictator and old man who has worm that took over his brain and acts like it.
8u34vo.jpg

I honestly don't think you pay attention to anything but propaganda. Do you even watch them give speeches. . . I mean. . . Biden, Trump, and RFKjr.. . . AND ACTUALLY LISTEN TO ALL OF THEM?

:dunno:

If so? That comment says more about YOU, than it does about Trump, Biden, or RFKjr. :rolleyes:

"One thing I will say about the speech, it is one small part out of a very long speech. And Trump has the ability to go long, very long. Which is a good sign.

I have listened to one of his speeches, and they are mostly emotion laden, demagogic. . red meat events, good for the masses.

He is very good at apealing to the emotions, but not too hip at addressing policy problems TBH.

OTH, if you do a search, you can't find many current Biden addresses longer than fifteen minutes. They just don't exist.

. . and the RFKjr. ones out there? Make both of these old fools look like jokes IMO. But they aren't good at appealing to the low IQ, H.S. educated older demographic TBH.

This is the full speech in Nevada, that was of Trump where the cherry picked clip in the OP was taken from - the FULL hour. It was five days ago.

FULL SPEECH: Former President Donald Trump addresses Nevada voters​

48,264 views Jun 9, 2024

This was RFKjr. at the Nixon presidential library two days ago, again, an hour speech.

2024 Presidential Policy Perspectives with Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.​

31,330 views Streamed live on Jun 12, 2024

This is Biden muddling through a ten minute D-Day memorial speech, because it was required of him, nine days ago.

JUST IN: President Biden Delivers Speech In France On The Importance Of Protecting Democracy​

5,650 views Jun 7, 2024

"

And Prison should PUNISH. Criminals should SUFFER. Hard Labor. No recreation. No Visits. No TV. Work ,sleep ,and Beans twice a day.
They should work to pay for the costs involved in their crimes and their incarceration. They should be imprisoned long enough to learn a good trade, pay off debts, and 'age out' of their bad behavior. Cruel and unusual punishment isn't necessary.

They should work to pay for the costs involved in their crimes and their incarceration. They should be imprisoned long enough to learn a good trade, pay off debts, and 'age out' of their bad behavior. Cruel and unusual punishment isn't necessary.
The Punishment should fit the Crime. If the CRIME was violent ,so let the Punishment fit. You CAN'T rehabilitate anyone who is Evil.

More prisons, less tolerance, and longer sentences are the answer.
Perhaps we need more differentiation in institutions as well. More treatments. I am all about less tolerance, and so is RFKjr. He has been there, it is the only thing that got him off of the heroine addiction, but he was lucky. He came from a privledge family, so when he was caught, he was forced into treatment. What we see on the streets of California, these folks don't get treatment.

The way California is doing it? That is wrong. He has even said so. As long as we are funding foreign wars, there is no money for this though. The crime and national drug addiction problem will continue.

I suspect the corrupt Deep State likes it that way though.

Violent offenders need separate institutions from non-violent offenders, but folks that take illicit substances which are class A banned substances in public, and steal to support their habit, or otherwise have mental illness which is severe, and need in patient service, this needs to be addressed.

8u34vo.jpg

I honestly don't think you pay attention to anything but propaganda. Do you even watch them give speeches. . . I mean. . . Biden, Trump, and RFKjr.. . . AND ACTUALLY LISTEN TO ALL OF THEM?

:dunno:

If so? That comment says more about YOU, than it does about Trump, Biden, or RFKjr. :rolleyes:

"One thing I will say about the speech, it is one small part out of a very long speech. And Trump has the ability to go long, very long. Which is a good sign.

I have listened to one of his speeches, and they are mostly emotion laden, demagogic. . red meat events, good for the masses.

He is very good at apealing to the emotions, but not too hip at addressing policy problems TBH.

OTH, if you do a search, you can't find many current Biden addresses longer than fifteen minutes. They just don't exist.

. . and the RFKjr. ones out there? Make both of these old fools look like jokes IMO. But they aren't good at appealing to the low IQ, H.S. educated older demographic TBH.

This is the full speech in Nevada, that was of Trump where the cherry picked clip in the OP was taken from - the FULL hour. It was five days ago.

FULL SPEECH: Former President Donald Trump addresses Nevada voters​

48,264 views Jun 9, 2024

This was RFKjr. at the Nixon presidential library two days ago, again, an hour speech.

2024 Presidential Policy Perspectives with Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.​

31,330 views Streamed live on Jun 12, 2024

This is Biden muddling through a ten minute D-Day memorial speech, because it was required of him, nine days ago.

JUST IN: President Biden Delivers Speech In France On The Importance Of Protecting Democracy​

5,650 views Jun 7, 2024

"

you are a joke You put this Trump speech up as a good example of what he has to say ,the man is a blithering idiot. Lies,bullshit, and total idiot. all you have to do is pick anything shitpants says in this speech, fact check it you fucking idiot. He speaks to you because it is geared for communicating with hate driven hate Nazi , brain dead. And boy does that encompass you.

Trump says he is willing to take a drug test if Biden does , well here is a fact, completely supported by people who worked for him. Trump shits in his pants daily because of the drugs he takes. Easily supported by simply looking it up. Use any search engine you want. Trump shits in his pants and is liking standing next to open cesspool. I listened to most of shitpants speech you put up, Are you fucking nuts. The man is a piece of shit and shows it with his every word. It is clear that he thinks you are stupid as a brick to buy into his lies. You are a total fucking idiot.

I didn't know there was this much hate a stupidity in this country to buy into the nonsense that comes out of shitpants mouth.

Forum List

Back