Seth Meyers Skewers Trump On Birther Past

Seth who? Comedian? Musician? Actor? Hillary's camp spread it around, old story by now. Trump did piss over the news boys with that conference though, LOL.

Late Night talk show host. Can Trump supporters not afford TV's or something? Not enough room in your trailer?
Seth who? ....Wow that really hurts...bet his ratings are going through the roof because you are the only one watching the unknown "host."

There's nothing "moonbat" about this clip. Seth only takes Trumps own words from recorded appearances and throws them back in his stupid, orange fucking face.

It is moonbat gibberish because Hitlery's 2008 Campaign started the issue.

Trump ran with it foolishly, fine. So what? Is wanting to see proof that a meat puppet faggot who is clearly an utter incompetent has the proper credential to serve the office wrong? Especially when there were indications the meat puppet faggot was indeed born elsewhere.

Trump got himself caught up in a bullshit story started by democrooks, but eventually got his shit together

Libturds are consumed by a bullshit utopian story by some german asshole named Marx, and they NEVER get their shit together.

booklet.jpg

Of course I believe the real reason obozo kept his BC hidden and published a fake was because his real father is actually Frank Marshal Davis.

RSHALL-DAVIS-joel-gilbert-OBAMA-FILM-dreams-from-real-father-JOEL-GILBERT-two-dads-photo-vers-2.0-jpeg-w-names-April-24-20121.jpg

lol, good show, loon.

So, how many other conspiracy theories do you believe in? Do you and Dale share the same tin foil hats?

There's nothing "moonbat" about this clip. Seth only takes Trumps own words from recorded appearances and throws them back in his stupid, orange fucking face.

Trump ran with it foolishly, fine. So what? Is wanting to see proof that a meat puppet faggot who is clearly an utter incompetent has the proper credential to serve the office wrong? Especially when there were indications the meat puppet faggot was indeed born elsewhere.

Trump got himself caught up in a bullshit story started by democrooks, but eventually got his shit together

Libturds are consumed by a bullshit utopian story by some german asshole named Marx, and they NEVER get their shit together.

booklet.jpg

Of course I believe the real reason obozo kept his BC hidden and published a fake was because his real father is actually Frank Marshal Davis.

RSHALL-DAVIS-joel-gilbert-OBAMA-FILM-dreams-from-real-father-JOEL-GILBERT-two-dads-photo-vers-2.0-jpeg-w-names-April-24-20121.jpg

lol, good show, loon.

So, how many other conspiracy theories do you believe in? Do you and Dale share the same tin foil hats?
Actually, you're right..it was a good post.

Seth who? Comedian? Musician? Actor? Hillary's camp spread it around, old story by now. Trump did piss over the news boys with that conference though, LOL.

Late Night talk show host. Can Trump supporters not afford TV's or something? Not enough room in your trailer?
Seth who? ....Wow that really hurts...bet his ratings are going through the roof because you are the only one watching the unknown "host."

lol, are all Trump supporters as clueless as you are? Ever watch SNL? Or is it on "past your bedtime?"

viewcount.png

This clip only aired last night and the views are already going through the roof. It must really, really suck to be a Trump supporter.

It must really suck to be a Trump supporter these days. Deplorable, racist, stupid and a fucking liar to boot, I couldn't imagine having to look at myself in the mirror every day if I were one of you.

Who does Trump think he is? Hillary?

He thinks he can lie for 5 years and get away with it. He thinks his supporters, people like you, are so stupid that you'll still vote for him even after he's been exposed as a liar and a fraud. That's who Trump thinks he is.
Sorta like the Hillary camp passed around the Birther story in 2008, and you idiot have been denying it and pointing fingers at everyone else?! Bravo...great job, 'Scoop'!

booklet.jpg

lol, good show, loon.

Just curious...What is that avatar supposed be? It appears to be someone on illegal drugs.

lol, are all Trump supporters as clueless as you are? Ever watch SNL? Or is it on "past your bedtime?"

View attachment 90331

This clip only aired last night and the views are already going through the roof. It must really, really suck to be a Trump supporter.
Yeah, Libs have no life and nothing better to do to hold onto insignificant stories

View attachment 90331

Maybe you are the one who needs some sleep.

lol, good show, loon.

You support a criminally insane totalitarian sociopath hag and I'm the loon?

I'm just looking at pictures and facts.

That's how rational people make judgement calls. When you stop huffing paint your judgement won't improve BTW. That damage is permanent. It's best if you just double down and run that road to the end.

lol, good show, loon.

That's how rational people make judgement calls. When you stop huffing paint your judgement won't improve BTW. That damage is permanent. It's best if you just double down and run that road to the end.

I am not an enthusiastic supporter, only a reluctant one. I am a Stein supporter, but she is not on the ballot in my state. I would consider a vote for Johnson, but there are several things about him that make it impossible for me to vote for him.

lol, good show, loon.

I am not an enthusiastic supporter, only a reluctant one. I am a Stein supporter, but she is not on the ballot in my state. I would consider a vote for Johnson, but there are several things about him that make it impossible for me to vote for him.
Like because you have the maturity of a 10 year old?
Your adoptive mother won't let you out of the basement?
You're in jail?

You idiots can't stop with the lies. This issue is dying and you morons are trying to keep it alive. No one will care in a week.
Trump worked very hard to keep the birfer issue alive for five years after Obama released his long form birth certificate.

It took incredible balls for Trump to claim "I finished hit" with a straight face, when in fact he stoked it as much as possible for as long as possible. He wouldn't even have had a political career if not for its foundation being built on his birferism.

And now we are supposed to just sit there and be okay with him now creating a whole new fable about how he FINISHED IT!!?!?!

How are you rubes able to absorb so many blatant lies and not have your heads explode from the zillion obvious contradictions?

Last edited:
lol, good show, loon.

Like because you have the maturity of a 10 year old?
Your adoptive mother won't let you out of the basement?
You're in jail?

Like the fact that he is clueless about foreign policy, was a proponent of the death penalty for children as young as 13 and 14 until he was age 43, and is kind of an idiot.

It must really suck to be a Trump supporter these days. Deplorable, racist, stupid and a fucking liar to boot, I couldn't imagine having to look at myself in the mirror every day if I were one of you.

What are you, five?

Fucking children.

You idiots can't stop with the lies. This issue is dying and you morons are trying to keep it alive. No one will care in a week.
Trump worked very hard to keep the birfer issue alive for five years.

It took incredible balls for him to claim he ended it with a straight face, when in fact he stoked it as much as possible.

How are you rubes able to absorb so many blatant lies and not have your heads explode from the zillion obvious contradictions?
Hillary has mastered not lying..,
She hides.

What are you, five?

Fucking children.

Shut up, grow a pair, and watch the video. Then spend the next 20 minutes or so standing in front of your mirror slapping yourself upside the head for being a gullible Trump supporter.

He's the next president and will likely indict the Clintons for treason....so who's sucking what, asshole?
lol.gif

Forum List

Back