🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Settlements or Peace and the Wall.

sealadaigh

Rookie
Mar 12, 2012
THE NO REP ZONE
Diplomats: EU must prevent e. Jerusalem construction

Some 22 European consuls appeal to Brussels to intensify efforts to curtail Israeli settlements in West Bank; say they pose 'single biggest threat' to peace process

Nearly two dozen European diplomats have urged the EU to intensify efforts to block Israeli settlements in and near Jerusalem, saying that "such construction on occupied lands is the single biggest threat" to a Mideast peace deal, according to an internal report Wednesday.

The report called for strict application of an EU-Israel trade pact to ensure products from settlements do not receive preferential treatment under the accord in European markets.

Diplomats: EU must prevent e. Jerusalem construction - Israel News, Ynetnews

it was about ten years ago, when israel was foisting this seperation barrier/apartheid wall on the world, the world was being told by israelis and jews that it was for security and "WE HAVE NO DESIGNS ON THE WEST BANK!!!"

now, today we are told "JUDEA AND SAMARIA BELONG TO THE JEWISH PEOPLE AND THE NATION OF ISRAEL!!!"

i dunno, but i really am getting tired of being lied to. is there any reason to believe anything these people say.

Diplomats: EU must prevent e. Jerusalem construction

Some 22 European consuls appeal to Brussels to intensify efforts to curtail Israeli settlements in West Bank; say they pose 'single biggest threat' to peace process

Nearly two dozen European diplomats have urged the EU to intensify efforts to block Israeli settlements in and near Jerusalem, saying that "such construction on occupied lands is the single biggest threat" to a Mideast peace deal, according to an internal report Wednesday.

The report called for strict application of an EU-Israel trade pact to ensure products from settlements do not receive preferential treatment under the accord in European markets.

Diplomats: EU must prevent e. Jerusalem construction - Israel News, Ynetnews

it was about ten years ago, when israel was foisting this seperation barrier/apartheid wall on the world, the world was being told by israelis and jews that it was for security and "WE HAVE NO DESIGNS ON THE WEST BANK!!!"

now, today we are told "JUDEA AND SAMARIA BELONG TO THE JEWISH PEOPLE AND THE NATION OF ISRAEL!!!"

i dunno, but i really am getting tired of being lied to. is there any reason to believe anything these people say.

Please see the thread;

http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/281038-maps-don-t-lie.html

and study Maps 3 #, 6, & 7 especially 6 and you will see that Jewish territorial ambitions have always included the settlements indeed they are much greater then that. They don't care what others think of them and they use lies without hesitation.

Forum List

Back