🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Settlers attack 80-year-old man near Tulkarem

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
Settlers attack 80-year-old man near Tulkarem

TULKAREM (Ma'an) -- A group of settlers attacked an 80-year-old man tending his land in Tulkarem on Friday, medics said.

Hasan Barhoush was in a private field in the village of Kafr al-Labad when settlers attacked him. Barhoush was moderately wounded in the assault and taken to Thabit Thabit hospital in Tulkarem, medics told Ma'an.

Annual figures compiled by Israeli rights group Yesh Din have repeatedly shown that nine out of 10 police investigations about settler crimes fail to lead to a prosecution

Settlers attack 80-year-old man near Tulkarem | Maan News Agency

Sherri

Man bites dog news, of course.

It is NEWS of the JIHADIST GLORY-----a whole bunch of armed
maniacal young strong "SETTLERS" were FOUGHT OFF
AND OVERCOME BY A LONE 80 year old noble jihadist hero
of allah, isa, and the rapist dog-----its a MIRACLE

an 80 year old jew would never have won such a battle
even with jihadists teenaged girls -----with tiny ineffectual
nail bombs tied to their asses

It is NEWS of the JIHADIST GLORY-----a whole bunch of armed
maniacal young strong "SETTLERS" were FOUGHT OFF
AND OVERCOME BY A LONE 80 year old noble jihadist hero
of allah, isa, and the rapist dog-----its a MIRACLE

an 80 year old jew would never have won such a battle
even with jihadists teenaged girls -----with tiny ineffectual
nail bombs tied to their asses

indeed...y'all need to take better care of your holocaust survivors.

Holocaust survivor attacked in Holon - Israel News, Ynetnews

Holocaust survivor attacked in Holon

Elderly man asks children to stop destroying benches; father arrives minutes later, punches and shoves him. 'Incident took me back to days when I hid from the Germans,' victim says

dog bites dog?

there is something ironic i think, and very sad, about someone, who hid from the NAZIs on the streets of germany, having that nightmare reawakened by his own people on the streetss of tel aviv.

Holocaust survivor attacked in Holon

Elderly man asks children to stop destroying benches; father arrives minutes later, punches and shoves him. 'Incident took me back to days when I hid from the Germans,' victim says

dog bites dog?

there is something ironic i think, and very sad, about someone, who hid from the NAZIs on the streets of germany, having that nightmare reawakened by his own people on the streetss of tel aviv.

yes it is sad-----and barely an event------In the course of my own life---traveling
by public transportation around ----"a major metropolis" ----I have seen random
assaults on the streets thru bus windows------in subway stations-----and was
assaulted myself------simply RANDOMLY-----once in a semi serious sexual
assault-----and another time a random punch in my face that left me with
a bleeding lip. Some nuts engage in assaulting people. In another capacity---
I saw the results of THOUSANDS OF ASSAULTS You live in bubble?

”Settlers attack 80-year-old man near Tulkarem”

TULKAREM (Ma'an) – “An 80-year-old Palestinian farmer who was attacked Friday by Israeli settlers is still in hospital and may need surgery, medics said Sunday.“ Hasan Barhoush was in a private field in the village of Kafr al-Labad when settlers attacked him. Barhoush was moderately wounded in the assault and taken to Thabit Thabit hospital in Tulkarem, medics told Ma'an. Hasan Barhoush is being treated for fractures and bruises at Thabit Thabit Hospital in Tulkarem. He was working on his fields in Kafr al-Labad village, near the Israeli settlement Enav, when a group of settlers attacked him. Shalabi told reporters his department was in contact with Israeli officials to urge Israeli forces to fight "such violations of all international laws and values." Israeli perpetrators of violence against Palestinians are rarely investigated or prosecuted. "When Israelis harm Palestinians, the authorities implement an undeclared policy of forgiveness, compromise, and leniency in punishment," the Israeli human rights organization B'Tselem says. "Israeli security forces have done little to prevent settler violence or to arrest offenders."

If this story is true, I dunno sherri – what kind of people physically attack an “80 yr-old-man ? A Grandpa ?

A buncha NUTS !
th546765826_l.gif

Imagine if Netanyahu was staring out the window,
0c8790ed.gif

...and just happen to witness this, seeing his ‘citizens’ beating up a GRANDPA type ?

He’d be shaking his head thinking the same thing:
smiley_nope.gif
“Oy, what a bunch of idiot schlubs -- making trouble after all the trouble i'm going through to broker peace....(what a bunch of assholes. The LAW is going to change)...."

Sorry, mon sherri. i "ain't" persuaded.....I don’t think at all what these coward settlers did is a reflection of...."ISRAEL" as a whole....

Their actions remind me more of YOU ... LoL…….punk.
sterben102.gif

TULKAREM (Ma'an) – “An 80-year-old Palestinian farmer who was attacked Friday by Israeli settlers is still in hospital and may need surgery, medics said Sunday.“ Hasan Barhoush was in a private field in the village of Kafr al-Labad when settlers attacked him. Barhoush was moderately wounded in the assault and taken to Thabit Thabit hospital in Tulkarem, medics told Ma'an. Hasan Barhoush is being treated for fractures and bruises at Thabit Thabit Hospital in Tulkarem. He was working on his fields in Kafr al-Labad village, near the Israeli settlement Enav, when a group of settlers attacked him. Shalabi told reporters his department was in contact with Israeli officials to urge Israeli forces to fight "such violations of all international laws and values." Israeli perpetrators of violence against Palestinians are rarely investigated or prosecuted. "When Israelis harm Palestinians, the authorities implement an undeclared policy of forgiveness, compromise, and leniency in punishment," the Israeli human rights organization B'Tselem says. "Israeli security forces have done little to prevent settler violence or to arrest offenders."

If this story is true, I dunno sherri – what kind of people physically attack an “80 yr-old-man ? A Grandpa ?

A buncha NUTS !
th546765826_l.gif

0c8790ed.gif

...and just happen to witness this, seeing his ‘citizens’ beating up a GRANDPA type ?

smiley_nope.gif
“Oy, what a bunch of idiot schlubs -- making trouble after all the trouble i'm going through to broker peace....(what a bunch of assholes. The LAW is going to change)...."

Sorry, mon sherri. i "ain't" persuaded.....I don’t think at all what these coward settlers did is a reflection of...."ISRAEL" as a whole....

sterben102.gif

I REVIEW the thread and see one post by myself and that is the Maan report. I HAVE EXPRESSED my opinion about nothing here. SO, your comments about something you imagine I am saying are baseless. AND I cannot really figure out what you are saying . THESE INCIDENTS HAPPEN All The time, Netanyahu would have stopped them long ago if he had wanted to. AND IF he had ever wanted peace, he would have ended the Occupation and had peace long ago too. The facts speak for themselves here.

Leave sherri alone----she did us a favor-----elderly jews have
been attacked by those of the ilk ----but they NEVER
SURVIVE ----think "KLINGHOFFER" and some elderly
man crippled with polio---his first name was amos----
but I do not recall his last name----may he rest in peace---
he was dragged away and shot by sherri's heros.
Somehow a WHOLE GANG of nutty jews attacked an 80
year old arab but did not bother to kill him

A buncha NUTS !
th546765826_l.gif

0c8790ed.gif

smiley_nope.gif

sterben102.gif
Member, I take umbrage here with your post. One should never poke fun and mock the mentally impaired. Sherri is a "good Chriastian woman" and an avid Zionist hater and should be treated accordingly. Shame, shame,shame.

Zionists here apparently support Jewish settler attacks upon 80 year old Palestinian men, farmers tending their crops.

I reach that conclusion after noting not a word of criticism about the attacks.

And that is an illustration this is the Zionism way of life!

Sherri

You support attacks on Jews, Sherri. Who are you trying to fool?

In case this is indeed correct, the attackers should be punished, so should the attackers on the Holocaust survivor in Holon.

That is not what Zionism is. those who do such things do not deserve to be called Jews.

Zionists here apparently support Jewish settler attacks upon 80 year old Palestinian men, farmers tending their crops.

I reach that conclusion after noting not a word of criticism about the attacks.

And that is an illustration this is the Zionism way of life!

Sherri
I think we all believe it is wrong to attack elderly people no matter who they are. Are you on any forums discussing the elderly people who are attacked in Europe by your buddies? If not, why not? Tell us, Frau Sherri, do the Israeli Jews honor those who attack the elderly?

Palestinian Authority Honors Killer of Elderly Jews :: The Investigative Project on Terrorism

80 year olds, like children, are helpless.

I truely hope this man recovers, we have nothing against eldery, they should be respected when they have no desire for blood or wars.

We should pray for him like we pray for the recovery of baby Adelle.

A POSTER commenting to this follow up story from the OP calls the settlers Israel's Taliban. II am going to start calling them that. I SEE that as an accurate description of these religious Jewish zealous outlaws.
Why, Frau Sherri, if it makes you happy to call them outlaws, please do. On the other hand, though, you should have no problem if many of us call those Muslims who are busy killing others in the name of a religion outlaws. If viewers Google up this story, you can tell how the Israel haters are really making hay with it. It's a shame that they don't make "Hay" when elderly Christians are targeting by Muslims in Europe. You might see one mention of it in a newspaper article published in the country where it happened, but you don't see dozens of articles by others who can't resist vomiting out about Israel. Evidently those chastising Israel for the beating of an elderly person have no problem with the elderly Christians being beaten in Europe or else there would also be dozens of sites on the Internet about each event. The anti-Israel propaganda machine is always on the job it seens,.

Forum List

Back