🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Settlers attack 80-year-old man near Tulkarem

Settlers attack 80-year-old man near Tulkarem | Maan News Agency
Man bites dog news, of course.
Holocaust survivor attacked in Holon Elderly man asks children to stop destroying benches; father arrives minutes later, punches and shoves him. 'Incident took me back to days when I hid from the Germans,' victim says dog bites dog? there is something ironic i think, and very sad, about someone, who hid from the NAZIs on the streets of germany, having that nightmare reawakened by his own people on the streetss of tel aviv.
I knew there would be someone to turn that into agitprop drivel, of course!

Man bites dog news, of course.
Holocaust survivor attacked in Holon Elderly man asks children to stop destroying benches; father arrives minutes later, punches and shoves him. 'Incident took me back to days when I hid from the Germans,' victim says dog bites dog? there is something ironic i think, and very sad, about someone, who hid from the NAZIs on the streets of germany, having that nightmare reawakened by his own people on the streetss of tel aviv.
I knew there would be someone to turn that into agitprop drivel, of course!

and who else but seal the Leprechaun ?

9cbf7743-26dc-428d-8fe9-b2ef9ec67717_zpsb80cb40d.jpg

FRAU: “I REVIEWed the thread and see one post by myself and that is the Maan report.
I HAVE EXPRESSED my opinion about nothing here.”

laughingsanta2.gif

“SO, your comments about something you imagine I am saying are baseless. AND I cannot really figure out what you are saying…”

listen.jpg
wait for it. wait, wait, wait. . .

angry-smiley.gif
"THESE INCIDENTS HAPPEN All The time, Netanyahu would have stopped them long ago if he had wanted to. AND IF he had ever wanted peace, he would have ended the Occupation and had peace long ago too. The facts speak for themselves here. Zionists here apparently support Jewish settler attacks upon 80 year old Palestinian men, farmers tending their crops. ~~And that is an illustration this is the Zionism way of life !~~ Sherri."

Smiley12-1.gif

Forum List

Back