Seven teens launch attack on NY orthodox Jew 14th incident of anti semitic violence in 4 weeks

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The black community is extremely violent and racist. At some point they need to be held accountable. How long do we give their racial violence a pass?

Sounds like the Jews need to arm themselves and act like the IDF. Shoot a few attackers. The rest will get the message.

The black community is extremely violent and racist. At some point they need to be held accountable. How long do we give their racial violence a pass?
I think you should take up this complaint with Trump and the GOP and demand they pass some sweeping policies to put blacks in their place......if not, the blacks will be coming for non-jews next.....and then, the world.....

Will you demand the GOP stand up and stop them??

Maybe you can have Candace Owens tour the country and help sway public support against "the blacks" --- perhaps Kanye can make a catchy song about it too

Your giving a pass to the white guys who shoot up Walmarts, churches and synagogues. Why do you give violent white racists a pass?

Your giving a pass to the white guys who shoot up Walmarts, churches and synagogues. Why do you give violent white racists a pass?
Who said i give them a pass? Theres a difference between the rare crazy man doing something crazy, and the millions of violent black racists.

I hope that President Obama will speak out and ask those predator teens to stop the senseless violence.
That would be a great service to our country. Also, the Jewish community should start some kind of armed patrol.
I guess that it is out of the question to reinstitute Stop and Frisk.

Seven teens launch attack on NY Orthodox Jew - 14th incident of anti-Semitic violence in four weeks
BROOKLYN, NY- There’s been a surge of attacks against Jewish people within New York lately, an inexplicable explosion of antisemitism that has members of the community worried.

Keep doing this bs it will help the JEWS wake the hell up from this DEMOCRATIC PIG grip they have on everyone.. They will see just how much those demonpigs care about them
Were the teens white or black?

since the lib headline does not scream WHITE TEENS ATTACK JEWS then I will assume the attackers were black

Seven teens launch attack on NY Orthodox Jew - 14th incident of anti-Semitic violence in four weeks
BROOKLYN, NY- There’s been a surge of attacks against Jewish people within New York lately, an inexplicable explosion of antisemitism that has members of the community worried.

Keep doing this bs it will help the JEWS wake the hell up from this DEMOCRATIC PIG grip they have on everyone.. They will see just how much those demonpigs care about them

since the lib headline does not scream WHITE TEENS ATTACK JEWS then I will assume the attackers were black
And I'm thinking you are probably correct. 100%.

And I'm thinking you are probably correct. 100%.
I would bet the rent money on it

Augie, once AGAIN you missed the point of the opening post. It's NOT saying ANYTHING about whites. Please learn how to stay focused and stop deflecting and evading the subject of a thread starter. Thank you.

In de Blasio's New York Jews are fair game for feral urban youths to attack and beat.

What is his administration's response? There simply is none!
Wrong, naturally .

NYC mayor vows action after Hanukkah attack

You really are stupid aren't you/
Yep, he REALLY is. He makes me ashamed that he resides in the wonderful state of Indiana, where I live. Everything he posts is just a parroting of the liberal media. His brainwashing prevents him from posting any original thoughts. Just pitiful.

I'll believe it when I see it.
You will believe ....what? Did you read the article (nope)? It said:

"Mr de Blasio said security would be stepped up in Jewish areas and schools would teach students to tackle hate."

1) security in Jewish areas already stepped up:

New York City Increases Police Presence in Jewish Neighborhoods After Possible Anti-Semitic Attacks. Here's What To Know

2) school program, implemented:

After a week of violent attacks, some New York schools will teach students about hate crime awareness - CNN

So, now you can come back and post that "you believe it".

In de Blasio's New York Jews are fair game for feral urban youths to attack and beat.

What is his administration's response? There simply is none!
Wrong, naturally .

NYC mayor vows action after Hanukkah attack

You really are stupid aren't you/
Yep, he REALLY is. He makes me ashamed that he resides in the wonderful state of Indiana, where I live. Everything he posts is just a parroting of the liberal media. His brainwashing prevents him from posting any original thoughts. Just pitiful.
Yeah, now you two crybabies can eat some crow, too.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back