Seventh grade boy allegedly raped during gym class

Well if this school gets kids out of the regular schools that are disruptive, isn't this a good thing?

It is until the boys start raping other boys. Then it's not such a good thing. Disruptive and violent children should be removed from public school but to put them all together as if they were in just another public school is a rejection of reality. Those schools need more supervision. Then even having such supervision that treats them differently by requiring more supervision opens up another whole can of worms.

Oh I agree, they need more security there for sure.

The only thing is, giving these schools more security is portrayed as treating these kids as if they were criminals! Made worse because a lot of them really are criminals. The basic wrong is not dealing with the reality of these kids being on the wrong path. It was better when we had real reform schools, recognized as reform schools with the purpose of reform schools. Get rid of the touch feely, treat everyone as equal idiocy.

When children go bad as children they need discipline and supervision. They can't get it at home, they get it from older gang members. If they can't get it at home and we don't want them to get it from gangs, it has to come from someplace! They really shouldn't get it from schools, but what can you do? Really. They are abandoned, or put in a place where they can get what they need and that is a special, unadored, unPCed up school making no apologies for what they do.

It is until the boys start raping other boys. Then it's not such a good thing. Disruptive and violent children should be removed from public school but to put them all together as if they were in just another public school is a rejection of reality. Those schools need more supervision. Then even having such supervision that treats them differently by requiring more supervision opens up another whole can of worms.

The only thing is, giving these schools more security is portrayed as treating these kids as if they were criminals! Made worse because a lot of them really are criminals. The basic wrong is not dealing with the reality of these kids being on the wrong path. It was better when we had real reform schools, recognized as reform schools with the purpose of reform schools. Get rid of the touch feely, treat everyone as equal idiocy.

When children go bad as children they need discipline and supervision. They can't get it at home, they get it from older gang members. If they can't get it at home and we don't want them to get it from gangs, it has to come from someplace! They really shouldn't get it from schools, but what can you do? Really. They are abandoned, or put in a place where they can get what they need and that is a special, unadored, unPCed up school making no apologies for what they do.

The scary thing is our country is full of kids like this, every city and every state has them, and people are afraid to touch the issue. Me personally? I would stick them in Military style schools with USMC Marine Corps and Army Drill instructors, and yes the little shits will be disciplined.

The scary thing is our country is full of kids like this, every city and every state has them, and people are afraid to touch the issue. Me personally? I would stick them in Military style schools with USMC Marine Corps and Army Drill instructors, and yes the little shits will be disciplined.

You and me both. We are losing a lot of talented individuals in those that have gone bad. The really unfortunate part, and the part that's probably the worst, is that most of these really bad gang bangers are natural born leaders. That's how they become gang leaders!

I agree, High, I have a very good friend, she is addicted to drugs and part of her problem is she has time to think. She is going to go back to school this fall and try to get a degree, she is hoping if she has to managed her Tim, she won't have time to dwell on her need for drugs.

Keeping the kids busy and putting in expectations, will force the kids to do what they need to do, not what they want.

It is still a tough battle, and discipline? Would the parents go for that?

You and me both. We are losing a lot of talented individuals in those that have gone bad. The really unfortunate part, and the part that's probably the worst, is that most of these really bad gang bangers are natural born leaders. That's how they become gang leaders!

They are, leadership skills aren't really something you can teach you are either one of them or not. There are guys in the Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, Hoover, Latin Kings etc who have charisma and are very talented at being leaders and getting people to listen to them, but unfortunately its mostly in a negative context.

I agree, High, I have a very good friend, she is addicted to drugs and part of her problem is she has time to think. She is going to go back to school this fall and try to get a degree, she is hoping if she has to managed her Tim, she won't have time to dwell on her need for drugs.

Keeping the kids busy and putting in expectations, will force the kids to do what they need to do, not what they want.

It is still a tough battle, and discipline? Would the parents go for that?

I don't think so, but there are some parents who would like to see their troubled kid disciplined if its somebody else doing it, alot of these kids are tormenting their parents and even beating them up.

Like the USS George Bush? :eusa_eh:

It's different. Bush is white.

So, why do you always bring up race? Seems like a very weak stance. Race has no effect on my liking or disliking Obama, policy has a huge effect on my liking and disliking Obama.

I am sorry that you are small minded and ignorant and that someone's skin color matters to you.

90% of Deans posts or threads he will bring up the White thing.....it is his Mantra.....his buddy Hannity has a Mantra too.....thats the way those kinda people are.....they repeat things.....its a lot easier than coming up with new stuff.........

Like the USS George Bush? :eusa_eh:

It's different. Bush is white.

You are hands down the biggest racist on this forum. You have to bring race into every subject.

or Republicans.....sometimes both.....like i said before.......when Dean was in HS....the White Republican kids used to Tea Bag him......in front of his classmates....now you know why he is like he is.....some kids have a sign hanging over them.....BULLY MATERIAL.....

bullshit....they "lead" through intimidation and fear.....a real "leader" leads because the ones he leads respect him and trust his judgement.....

They are, leadership skills aren't really something you can teach you are either one of them or not. There are guys in the Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, Hoover, Latin Kings etc who have charisma and are very talented at being leaders and getting people to listen to them, but unfortunately its mostly in a negative context.

Fear and Intimidation.....as well as lots of bullshit.....

Fear and Intimidation.....as well as lots of bullshit.....

Very true, thats what you need in that life.

bullshit....they "lead" through intimidation and fear.....a real "leader" leads because the ones he leads respect him and trust his judgement.....

Well, you have just proved that you don't know squat about gangs.

Well, this is certainly a frightening thought. Is there no end to this man's ego and self adoration?

I doubt he named the school.

And how many schools do you think are named after Presidents?
How many school in Texas do you think are named after HW or W?

You focus on this instead of a child being raped.

Well, you have just proved that you don't know squat about gangs.

oh ....and you do...right Katz?....like you did about all those gangs you listed from Santa Ana....right?.....many of them who havent been around since the 1970's.....the only thing you seem to know a lot about Katz,.....is fucking bullshit.....you are the Rights version of Dean.....you and him should get together......you can balance his bullshit with yours....

Kid raped at school? Any priests teach there?

What are you.... a faggot? Trawling for dick?

If I was you would be begging to get some.

Yeah..................I've often wondered why every time that Whore number 102 would talk about sex, it was generally in a way that said he was looking to swallow several swords.

He does seem to be begging for cock on a regular basis.

OMFG. A little boy is allegedly raped during gym class and it is Obama's fault. Un-fucking-believeable! The total emptiness of your head is beyond belief.

Dear Dipshit/Shitforbrains - when/where did I assert its Obozo's fault?

Would have posted the story if the school had not been named after Obama?
Don't lie now.

Forum List

Back