Seventh grade boy allegedly raped during gym class

Yes. Lets talk about the name of the school instead of the special needs child who was raped by a classmate.

Amy....Warrior is doing nothing different than what Dean would be doing if the school was called.........."GEORGE BUSH PREP"..........

Which simply shows that douchebaggery is not confined to any particular group of people.

Well, unless you lump douchebags together as a group, I guess! :tongue:

Yes. Lets talk about the name of the school instead of the special needs child who was raped by a classmate.

Amy....Warrior is doing nothing different than what Dean would be doing if the school was called.........."GEORGE BUSH PREP"..........

Which simply shows that douchebaggery is not confined to any particular group of people.

No kidding!

A child is raped and all the anyone cares about the name of the school and which political party is more petty.

Just to clear up the confusion, BOTH are equally sleazy and petty.

And you wrote "AT BARACK OBAMA PREP" in big, bold letters, so I'm asking you.

It was the headline - stupid fuck

Read the Goddamned article and pull your head out of your ass, for once.

You are one pathetic peice of shit there, old boy. Your intent was clear from the start. And of course, from your past posts, it is obvious that this is the kind of story that excites you.

No kidding!

A child is raped and all the anyone cares about the name of the school and which political party is more petty.

Just to clear up the confusion, BOTH are equally sleazy and petty.

......and this.

Barack Obama Global Preparation school? What?! First I've heard of this school. Is this the only one?

We can only hope so....

Nice........................way to project your bigoted partisan hackery ya fucking idiot.

Never seen an intelligent post from you yet....................however, hope remains, and there may be a chance you post something that is well thought out and not just a knee jerk (or other part jerked) reaction from you about something (or someone) you have grown to hate because FAUX Nooze told you to.

BTW asshole..........................got a link to prove this school actually exists, or is this yet another thing (like your head) that you've pulled out of your ass?

The boy wasn't raped. It was gay courtship and if this special needs child complained he's just a homophobic bigot.

Rule 1: Never have things named after you when you are still Alive
Rule 2: Especially if you are a polarizing personality.

That could have happened at any school. It is a terrible thing but that school in particular had a 5 star rating from what I just read so it isn't tied to the quality of care at the school overall. The comments were all positive prior to this story.

I know there is a Clinton High School - there is nothing unusual about schools being named after presidents. You are the one who missed the point here. The point of my question was - what is up with the use of the word Global preparation Academy - not that a school was named after him. Get it now?

-Jeri

Quality care? Yeah, that's about it. Our schools have become warehousing facilities like nursing homes.

Forum List

Back