'Sex attacks and fascism are not the new Swedish norm'

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Crime is decreasing in Sweden despite the sewage wave of internet shite we are bombarded with. What a shocker !!

'Sex attacks and fascism are not the new Swedish norm'

In 2015, as Sweden took in a record 163,000 asylum seekers, the number of reported rapes in the Nordic nation actually dropped by 12 percent compared to the previous year, according to figures released by the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention (Brå) in January. Meanwhile petty thefts dipped by two percent.

Get it right what is happening is the reporting of crime is going down because the victims know nothing will be done. The same thing happened under neo Marxist labour in the UK and they then pointed to the fake figures as if they had done something good

An interesting article published 3 weeks ago in Time magazine that touches on a number of reasons why crimes by immigrants may be under-reported. It seems that this most recent debate on crime statistics was sparked by a leaked police report:

"It erupted on Jan. 11 after the liberal newspaper Dagens Nyheter reported leaked police memos indicating that Swedish police had covered up reports of groping and the sexual harassment of young girls at a Swedish music festival last summer by refugee youths. The story implied that the police covered-up the reports in order to avoid anti-immigrant sentiment."

Swedish Feminists Thread Needle Between Sexism and Racism in Migrant Controversy

:bs1:
What a bunch of bullshit. Never in my life have I read so many sexual assaults in less than 3 months!!
They are violent assaults too.

Just last week there was a rape case done by a muslim. He punched her in the head, she fell unconscious to the ground. He dragged her behind a wall and raped her. Then he kicked her in the head several times, while she was still unconscious!! She even broke her nose in three different places.

Whenever there has been a swedish rapist, I have never heard of them doing anything more than the actual rape. Not hitting them, not cutting them, not physically hurting them.
So every rape I read about where it has been unusually violent, it speaks volumes that the rapist has no respect for women at all. And that tells me it was a muslim...
I might be wrong though...

What a bunch of bullshit. Never in my life have I read so many sexual assaults in less than 3 months!!

Just last week there was a rape case done by a muslim. He punched her in the head, she fell unconscious to the ground. He dragged her behind a wall and raped her. Then he kicked her in the head several times, while she was still unconscious!! She even broke her nose in three different places.

Whenever there has been a swedish rapist, I have never heard of them doing anything more than the actual rape. Not hitting them, not cutting them, not physically hurting them.
So every rape I read about where it has been unusually violent, it speaks volumes that the rapist has no respect for women at all. And that tells me it was a muslim...

I actually find it astonishing that you are able to differentiate between "gentle thoughtful Swedish rapists" and the "nasty violent Muslim rapists." Rape is an act of violence whoever is responsible.
And then you report as fact a story without any corroborating evidence. The alleged crime only happened last week but you already know who did it,what they did and what religion they followed.
I think that you are a fraud.
Rape has decreased by 12% in Sweden last year. That is a fact even though it doesnt support your agenda .

I actually find it astonishing that you are able to differentiate between "gentle thoughtful Swedish rapists" and the "nasty violent Muslim rapists." Rape is an act of violence whoever is responsible.
And then you report as fact a story without any corroborating evidence. The alleged crime only happened last week but you already know who did it,what they did and what religion they followed.
Rape has decreased by 12% in Sweden last year. That is a fact even though it doesnt support your agenda .

I don't mean the "gentle thoughtful Swedish rapists". Don't put words in my mouth. I'm speaking of the excess violence that ALWAYS are done by muslims during rapes, nothing else.

The rapist was caught shorty after assaulting her. That's how I know.
Hittades genom stulet SL-kort
Judging by his hands, does he look swedish to you?
SL-KORT.JPG

Also, I spoke my mind of my own personal apprehension.

Why do you think I'm a fraud? Will you please elaborate?

Last edited:

Is that like violent sex crimes decreased under labour because the police were told to hide those committed by muslims ? Or were you hoping no one would remember those cover ups, or the ones that had muslim communities £millions to stop the threatened attacks on the British

Forum List

Back