🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sex selection abortion -- violence against girls and feminists don't care

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Issues - Sex-selective Abortion

Of all the reasons to have an abortion, the worst is to base the decision on the fact that the unborn child is female.

This has created in some countries a lop-sided population of males to females. In some countries, a female child is not wanted compared to a male child.

I don't believe I've seen a feminist on this forum talk about this, but here is my open invitation.

If you are a feminist, speak out against this horrible discrimination against females.

You should care, and if you don't, all your other blabbering means nothing.

When China implemented their one child policy, most parents chose their one child to be a male. And now the leading edge of the One Child Generation is hitting adulthood, and the men outnumber the women by a large margin.

An interesting side effect of all this is that the women now get to be selective as to which male they will allow to court them, and they have become very materialistic.

166trk.jpg

Eenie, meenie, miney, mo...

Last edited:

Of all the reasons to have an abortion, the worst is to base the decision on the fact that the unborn child is female.

This has created in some countries a lop-sided population of males to females. In some countries, a female child is not wanted compared to a male child.

I don't believe I've seen a feminist on this forum talk about this, but here is my open invitation.

If you are a feminist, speak out against this horrible discrimination against females.

In all honesty...once you decide to murder a baby....is the reason even important?

Well, if there is a way to stop sex selection abortion, it would be to convince women that their girls have just as much right to live as their boys. Feminists should be talking about this issue 24/7. But what do we hear? Silence.

When China implemented their one child policy, most parents chose their one child to be a male. And now the leading edge of the One Child Generation is hitting adulthood, and the men outnumber the women by a large margin.

An interesting side effect of all this is that the women now get to be selective as to which male they will allow to court them, and they have become very materialistic.

And the men frustrated and aggressive........look out Japan.....

China s biggest problem? Too many men

A long history of son preference, particularly among the Han majority, has led to female infanticide and the neglect of daughters in some parts of China. But in recent decades, the spread of cheap ultrasound (enabling sex-determination in early-mid pregnancy) and easy access to abortion courtesy of the government's one-child policy, has led to the widespread abortion of female fetuses.

As a result, approximately 30 million more men than women will reach adulthood and enter China's mating market by 2020.

I wonder if this will cause a spike in homosexuality.

And the men frustrated and aggressive........look out Japan.....
"Mr. Chairman, we have 30 million young men who have nothing better to do..."

30 million men could be organized to become the largest army the world's ever seen.

In all honesty...once you decide to murder a baby....is the reason even important?
Murder is the unlawful killing of another human being.

Abortion isn't against the law, so it's not murder, but it is killing, and so is pulling the plug on Grandma when she's gone veggie

Abortion isn't against the law, so it's not murder, but it is killing, and so is pulling the plug on Grandma when she's gone veggie

No...it is murder, the taking of an innocent life. Sugar coat it, make it "legal" you are murdering innocent human beings...and in this case they are murdering innocent humans for profit......

No...it is murder, the taking of an innocent life. Sugar coat it, make it "legal" you are murdering innocent human beings...and in this case they are murdering innocent humans for profit......
You obviously don't know the definition of murder

mur·der/ˈmərdər/

noun
  1. the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.
verb
  1. kill (someone) unlawfully and with premeditation

mur·der/ˈmərdər/

noun
verb

I know it when I see it.....they murdered babies...and sold their organs........being a homosexual in Iran gets a death sentence...I guess that isn't murder either? Since it is legal killing?

166trk.jpg

Eenie, meenie, miney, mo...
Which brings up the question, what is more humane, abortion, or drowning the unwanted females in paddy ditches.

Who said we don't care?

mur·der/ˈmərdər/

noun
verb
The Holocaust was legal under German law.

Murder is murder, whether you libs like it or not.

'Lebensunwertes Leben', or, out with societal trash.

That is in essence your stance.

mur·der/ˈmərdər/

noun
verb
The Holocaust was legal under German law.

Murder is murder, whether you libs like it or not.
You're arguing with the dictionary you moron.

But righties these days make up their own history and definitions of words...because reality exposes many of them for what they are

'Lebensunwertes Leben', or, out with societal trash.

That is in essence your stance.
Abortion where legal is not murder, as much as you think that word scares people.

Listen up, I am completely in favor of an expectant mother kill her unborn 1st and 2nd trimester baby, upon demand, without explanation.

If you know more about Cerebral Cortexes than you know about some redneck church...you might be worth the breath I'm wasting

Forum List

Back