Sex!!

Alot of conservatives are christians, and the bible states homosexuality is wrong, and marrige is between a man and woman. I was for civil unions, but thanks to gays for trying to force gay marrige down my throat. I've read more about it, and it states that if you even support a sin your as guilty of doing it. So i'm starting to go back on my first decision. Sorry, my God's beliefs are more important than man's beliefs.

God also states we are not to judge anyone, that is his job. Only He knows an individual inside and out and can make the proper judgement.

We are also told that we are to forgive others as HE gave His Son's life for our sins. None of us are sin free and no one sin is greater than the others, by His statutes that I have seen other than blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

I also do not understand how this subject is such a firestorm, yet daily there are those that commit adultery, lying, theft, murder, etc. yet they do not seem to have the importance of this one thing in which there is less in the Bible regarding it than all those others.

I also believe there are those that have chosen that life style due to pasts hurts, but there are many that are biologically/genetically born that way in which they do not have a choice and of which science does not know the answers to and God is the only one that does. I promise you most would not choose the pain and repercussions of it simply because.

The state should not be sanctioning gay marriage. In fact, the state should not be sanctioning any marriage. Why should it? Why is "sex" sanctionable? Of course, trying to tell government to get out of anything is futile.

So now Obama says thumbs up to gay marriage after "evolving". Great!! I could care less what he thinks about it and resent having to vote on what I think about it. What's next, voting on polygamy? Do we sit around and wait on Obama and the rest of the country to evolve on that issue as well?

I will never sanction gay sex. Why? Just look at the AIDS cases in the US. Gay males make up over half the AIDS cases and other STD's but only account for about 5% of the population. Scary stuff.

I also don't believe that everyone is born "that way". Why? Just look at ancient Greece. Being gay was culturally accepted. Pretty much everyone tinkered in gay sex. That tells me that not all people are born that way, rather, they were just culturally guided that direction.....unless you think that all Greeks have a "gay gene". :eek:

State sanctioning of gay sex is simply making it culturally acceptable, which will only make the country go way of ancient Greece.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back