Sexually abused, pistol whipped, abandoned, cop killer

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Pistol-whipped by a friend, dumped by his girlfriend, sexually abused as a child and abandoned by his parents: How cop killer decided after lifetime of rejection he wanted to be recognized... and was willing to murder for it

By Mail Online Reporter

Published: 16:53 EST, 3 January 2015 | Updated: 16:54 EST, 3 January 2015

Racist RWs will blame his color but the fact is, the system failed him as a child and two cops paid with their lives.

When will we fix our very broken mental health system?

More at the link.

Making excuses for certain murderers while decrying others that get excuses made for them, how liberal of you.

The black ghetto culture obviously.
Oh wait.....it's all whiteys fault,what was I thinking.

He had been arrested 20 times according to the OP

Some people are just bad people.

No ones fault but his own. ...... :cool:

Could the trumped-up culture of "hands up-don't shoot" and "I can't breathe" have in any way factored into his decision to execute two fellow human beings? :dunno:

Another sob story. We're supposed to feel sorry for this killer. It's not his fault. The system failed him.

The system doesn't owe him shit. It never did.

His father didn't fail him and his (junkie?) mother didn't fail him? The fact that 80% of Black children are raised in a single parent home because Black men routinely avoid the responsibilities of parenthood isn't a factor? A thousand failed programs sponsored by limmo liberals that make poverty pimps rich isn't a factor? You almost gotta laugh that a Black man murdered a (white) Hispanic and an Asian Police Officer and libs have it twisted around in their minds that White racism is the cause.

Since this is not about a white guy, I am genuinely surprised this particular OP posted this thread.

The black ghetto culture obviously.
Oh wait.....it's all whiteys fault,what was I thinking.
Not to infer that your prior post was breath taking in it's stupidity, but are you suggesting that the abuses that man sustained don't happen to white people???

Last edited:
Fine, his cultire failed him. What is the excuse for all of the white cop killers. After all, whites killed more cops in 2014 than ALL races combined. Look in your own backyard, racists...there is a serious issue with the white culture producing mass murderers and cop killers.

Fine, his cultire failed him. What is the excuse for all of the white cop killers. After all, whites killed more cops in 2014 than ALL races combined. Look in your own backyard, racists...there is a serious issue with the white culture producing mass murderers and cop killers.

Maybe with some remedial junior high classes you can finally get those pesky percentages.

Well for whatever reason, the dude snapped and totally lost his shit. It happens to folks from a myriad of backgrounds and upbringings. But ask yourself why he specifically targeted the police.

a) "Hands up don't shoot"
and
b) "I can't breathe!"

Bombarded upon us by the fucking Liberal media, by NFL players walking onto the playing field, by throngs of marchers in the streets.... you think the guy wasn't motivated by all THAT??

2nd item on the OP's list of excuses for the cop killer is, "He was dumped by his girlfriend". ... :cuckoo:

Well for whatever reason, the dude snapped and totally lost his shit. It happens to folks from a myriad of backgrounds and upbringings. But ask yourself why he specifically targeted the police.

a) "Hands up don't shoot"
and
b) "I can't breathe!"

Bombarded upon us by the fucking Liberal media, by NFL players walking onto the playing field, by throngs of marchers in the streets.... you think the guy wasn't motivated by all THAT??
That's what he said motivated him. Unless the homies want to call him a liar as well.

Forum List

Back