'Shady persons of color'. The new Uncle Tom's

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
There seems to be a slow-motion implosion going on, on college campuses today.
It's actually funny to see the harvest being reaped that was planted years ago by the then college professors.
I would be laughing my ass off if not for my tax dollars going to these turd institutions.

'Shady persons of color': College protesters apply scornful tag to dissenting minorities

A group of liberal activists at Claremont McKenna College in California called out minority students and faculty who disagreed with their cause by placing them on a “shady person of color” list, the Claremont Independent reports. Students involved in racial protests on the campus in November circulated a list of public demands, such as the resignation of the college dean and the creation of a permanent “safe space” on campus. A private version of this document, however, also includes, for reasons unknown, a list of SPOCs — Shady Persons of Color, a term that was often invoked on campus at the height of the protests — arranged as members of a royal court: King, Queen, Prince, “Ignorant” and Court Jester. The list includes the names of minority CMC students and faculty who protest leaders believe have disrespected their movement by expressing some form of disagreement with the protesters. ...

'Shady persons of color': College protesters apply scornful tag to dissenting minorities | Fox News

Dude....the absurdity flowing from liberals on their brainwashing factories is just silly now.

This gal had her sh t together when she was interviewed on tv. How can radical liberals get away with calling anyone a shady person of color. How much more despicable can one get? I think she had the last laugh though. I believe she is a special assistant to some VC exec. You go girl and let those racists rot in their safe space.

"shady persons of color"

I thought it was going to be another Trumpery thread. You know - Orange is the new white or some such crap.

Never mind.

So....liberals say vote according to your race or else.

Yep. There's that tolerance we love!

I've never understood blacks calling their own people Uncle Toms as an insult. Tom was deeply religious and tried to live a Christian life even under the yoke of slavery. He was a man full of love and of forgiveness. Even forgiving Simon Legree. Tom was not evil.

I don't get the Uncle Tom label at all. I guess they never read the book.

Forum List

Back