Shall we examine an EC map together?

Nope, none at all. I still think her idiot retard base, you included, are stupid enough to elect this criminal

Facts are a bitch, aren't they, LordBrownNose.......LOL

His path has become easier but again, I'm under no allusion that you and the rest of your freak show wont elect a criminal.
Are you suggesting that Trump is pure as the driven snow?

Got a clue for you: most voters expect a little corruption in any candidate. Put it this way, they don't die of shock if they hear of it. Since Trump is an evident asshole...a manbaby who daily reinforces an image of a menacing spoiled brat, it's pretty easy to deduce that he's done some shady shit in his past that would likely make Hillary look like Mother Theresa. So this "Hillary is bad bad bad!!" thing isn't quite grabbing voters by their pussies like the Trumpsters would like it to....

So, the electoral map looks very grim for Trump. Prepare yourselves for defeat. You have only your candidate and his flapping gums to blame. Maybe if you sew his mouth shut between now and Nov 8? Still, it's too little, too late.

Not the op, you

The poet Yeats once wrote that when the "music" gets louder, you can't distinguish the dancer from the dance......

For the little that its worth in your head, you CANNOT distinguish the poster from the post....

Got a clue for you: most voters expect a little corruption in any candidate. Put it this way, they don't die of shock if they hear of it. Since Trump is an evident asshole...a manbaby who daily reinforces an image of a menacing spoiled brat, it's pretty easy to deduce that he's done some shady shit in his past that would likely make Hillary look like Mother Theresa. So this "Hillary is bad bad bad!!" thing isn't quite grabbing voters by their pussies like the Trumpsters would like it to....

So, the electoral map looks very grim for Trump. Prepare yourselves for defeat. You have only your candidate and his flapping gums to blame. Maybe if you sew his mouth shut between now and Nov 8? Still, it's too little, too late.

Perfectly stated......

(Changing quotes seems to be a habit with you, looking at this thread)

and it's obvious you couldn't remember your own post.

Look.....Let's put this to rest....... You wrote:

"Were they working for the FBI when Comey refused to indict Hillary last summer?"

....and I asked WHO "they" was......Simple question should evoke a simple answer. no??

YOU were the one that brought up the FBI working for Republicans.

YOU should have KNOWN who THEY were

Nope, none at all. I still think her idiot retard base, you included, are stupid enough to elect this criminal

Facts are a bitch, aren't they, LordBrownNose.......LOL

His path has become easier but again, I'm under no allusion that you and the rest of your freak show wont elect a criminal.

No, he s not but the hillary doesn't apologize for her lies, deceit, scandals, and corruption.

Soooooo, not to harp on the point too much, and since I was personally attacked more than the O/P's objective, both left and right wingers seem to be in some kind of agreement that based on the Electoral Votes' Map, the path to victory for Trump resembles a dirt road toward a black hole.

Soooooo, not to harp on the point too much, and since I was personally attacked more than the O/P's objective, both left and right wingers seem to be in some kind of agreement that based on the Electoral Votes' Map, the path to victory for Trump resembles a dirt road toward a black hole.

I think I know why you were personally attacked.

The first thing that a right winger would have to do, is to "argue" if the following states would opt for Trump and not for Clinton. The "blue" states are:

WA, OR, CA, CO, NM.....MN, WI, MI, IL, .....NY, PA, VA....Vt, NH, MA, RI, CT, NJ, DE, MD, DC.....

If the above 20 (plus DC) DO go for Clinton.....then she has 272 EC votes.

Trump can carry even those battleground states like FL, OH, NC, NV, etc.....and he would STILL only total 264 EC votes......

Any arguments as to who will declare victory on the night of Nov. 8th?

WOW, a few right wingers have found my O/P "funny"......They must be great sports when laughing in the face of adversity.....Good for them....I admire those who take their loss in stride. LOL

DERP

Oh what a black hole.

Keep this one going.

Can't help but laugh at the pre-gloating that changed to major butthurt.

Soooooo, not to harp on the fact that you lost, but you really REALLY did lose.

The first thing that a right winger would have to do, is to "argue" if the following states would opt for Trump and not for Clinton. The "blue" states are:

WA, OR, CA, CO, NM.....MN, WI, MI, IL, .....NY, PA, VA....Vt, NH, MA, RI, CT, NJ, DE, MD, DC.....

Trump can carry even those battleground states like FL, OH, NC, NV, etc.....and he would STILL only total 264 EC votes......

So, how'd this work out for ya?

Hysterical.

But hey, I'm sure your NEXT prediction will be spot on!

Really hysterical.

So, how'd this work out for ya?

Hysterical.

But hey, I'm sure your NEXT prediction will be spot on!

Really hysterical.
He's already predicting dems taking back Congress in 2018.

Considering his history of failure, I hope he keeps predicting it

Can we examine it again.....?

Electoral-Map-2016-Recount-2016.jpg

It is going to be interesting this next Tuesday!

If the vote is close in WI, PA, VA, OH and FL then expect Trump to call for recounts and contest the election...

The Senate is the one I am watching...

Trump will want a recount in every state. It's the kind of crap he does.

Lol

I'll wait til next Wednesday to check the map.

Be a lot clearer then

The OP is trying to convince himself all is well......it's not
No, the OP is gently letting YOU know that mathematics is a real science and application to the real world. Trump would have to not lose one single battleground state. And there's a lot of pussy in those states who don't like being grabbed by misogynistic gropers. So...it truly is over for Trump. Best to just be prepared.

Sure, if math is used correctly and victory is determined in that system.

It wasn't - it's not.

Forum List

Back