Shalom!

TheYosef

Rookie
Apr 5, 2013
How is everyone.

I'm new here.

Ever since I've devoted my life to Christ, I've had this sudden thirst and hunger for knowledge. So as I'm getting myself more and more organized, I'm seeking truth. I've wasted the earlier part of my life by ignoring everything. I thought school was BS and never paid attention. Now I think school is still BS for the better reasons, and need to pay more attention. I'm not not all that "American" or "patriotic," but I appreciate the bravery of the veterans that fought. These past few months I've been chewing over how I need to learn more about politics, history, and the such. I hope to learn as much as I can here. I hope that I can learn and gain wisdom through this site. I hope I can contribute something good with Yeshua as my guide.

Blessings and shalom.

Last edited:
Welcome and are you a Messianic Jew? .....:)

Well. I can say I am a Christian. But messianic; no or not yet. Meaning, I've read about it and have interest in it, but I am unsure yet. I like the idea of torah observance, but being young in faith and following I still feel I have a lot to learn before I take certain paths. There are practically no Messianic congregations near me, but even if I were to go, I'd hope it's not a legalistic false doctrine, rather than faithful Messianic Judaism.

Why do you ask? I would also add that my real name is "Joseph" but I like the Hebrew. Are you a Messianic Jew yourself?

No I'm not. I was just was wondering why you've included Hebrew. But know I know. :)

Well it's nice to meet you BecauseIKnow, are you a Christian?

And also thanks to everyone else to welcoming responses.

Shalom.

Nice to meet you too, and no, I'm a Muslim....:cool:

Looking forward to having discussions with you on this board. You seem like a unique Christian.

wav.gif
Welcome The Yosef

Forum List

Back