Shame on Elizabeth Warren

She's a moron. The only way someone that totally financially illiterate gets on Finance Committee is to fill a racial quota.

The banks do not have to mark their crappy assets to market, so there no rational way for them to trade at book value

Isn't it interesting that the right wing loons on this thread are not even addressing what she is doing, but just slamming her personally? So you guys are ok with the uber capitalists on Wall St ripping you off as long as they're pissing off liberals/Dems? No wonder the right get more irrelevant with each passing day. Going against your own self interest just to make a partisan point is never going to end well...

thats becuae she isn't doing shit..she IS ubber captialist no matter she lied, cheated and stole from the taxpayers to get there, putting on a show,how intersting is that

Which is it Steph? Is she uber capitalist, or is she a communist like you'd said a few posts back?

Do you even know the definition of communism?

I'm pretty sure Steph thinks she is a Fascist as well. She also thinks Obama is a Muslim who went to a racist Christian church for 20 years.

On topic, I have always liked Elizabeth Warren. She seems a lot more genuine than most politicians. I don't expect anybody on Wall Street to ever be punished, but at as another poster said at least she is asking questions.

She's a moron. The only way someone that totally financially illiterate gets on Finance Committee is to fill a racial quota.

The banks do not have to mark their crappy assets to market, so there no rational way for them to trade at book value

Racial quota? The Finance Committee needs more white people?

So the phony Indian lady spreading bull Warren is on the warpath can't say I care.
th

Isn't it interesting that the right wing loons on this thread are not even addressing what she is doing, but just slamming her personally? So you guys are ok with the uber capitalists on Wall St ripping you off as long as they're pissing off liberals/Dems? No wonder the right get more irrelevant with each passing day. Going against your own self interest just to make a partisan point is never going to end well...
Are you all right with obamaturd and the left ripping us off?

Do you think she is filling the racial profile of Native American???? She does.

So the phony Indian lady spreading bull Warren is on the warpath can't say I care.
th

I don't see any redskin there, but you aren't going to see it in my family too, we look like White people.

I wish I met my great grandfather, who was a half breed from an Indian princess and was called the cock of the hills. I understand he was a painter and left some sculpture there somewhere.

What else do they have?

thats becuae she isn't doing shit..she IS ubber captialist no matter she lied, cheated and stole from the taxpayers to get there, putting on a show,how intersting is that

Which is it Steph? Is she uber capitalist, or is she a communist like you'd said a few posts back?

I'm pretty sure Steph thinks she is a Fascist as well. She also thinks Obama is a Muslim who went to a racist Christian church for 20 years.

On topic, I have always liked Elizabeth Warren. She seems a lot more genuine than most politicians. I don't expect anybody on Wall Street to ever be punished, but at as another poster said at least she is asking questions.

you don't know what I think so keep your stupidity off of me

Elizabeth Warren is a champion of everyday working people and it doesn't matter if they're liberals or conservatives or whatever. It's in her blood and every time she speaks, you can feel it underneath her words.

I don't care what party you regularly vote for, but that's a quality that is sorely missing in a lot of the legislators we send to Washington.

She wasn't standing up to the bank regulators; she was making a critical point. She even began by thanking them for having to sit there before her "because I sat there and I know how difficult it is", she said. The point she was making was that banking regulators have basically been rendered impotent to carry out their jobs because they're either bought off or because tools that might help them have been watered down.

We saw up close what happens if something isn't regulated well.

I don't care what political stripes you wear, but when she made the point that the law appears to more effectively go after the little guy than it does over the big-time crooks, that's the truth of it.

Amen for her. She's on our side. It's an American thing, not a liberal or a conservative thing. Amen for her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F6YkBa_Tig

So, is she pointing out a glaring failure of the Obama administration?

YES, she is.

Which makes her all the more remarkable, doesn't it?

I was watching it. Fantastic. Imagine, asking the people who are supposed to protect us from unscrupulous bankers how many have gone to "trial" and they couldn't name a single one.

Republicans must be "livid". How dare the Democrats for holding banks "accountable".

But Elizabeth Warren is the only democrat that has talked like this. How many years have democrats waited for Obama to do something bold? It'll never happen. After four years we're stuck with a nightmare in the waiting called Obamacare and then he puts entitlements on the table to add insult to injury.

Elizabeth Warren in 2012 and either Elliot Spitzer or Alan Grayson for attorney general maybe.

:clap2:

Love that list. You missed one D who DESERVES to be on it though

Brooksley E. Born.

Had Clinton listened to HER instead of the asshats that Obama then brought back into power?

We would NOT have had the 2007-2008 Banksters' meltdown.

This woman is one of the UNSUNG heros of our time.

What kind of hero? the Cassandra variety. Brooksley KNEW that the grift horse called "derivatives" was a belly full of trouble.

And who screwed her over?

The DEMOCRATS, that's who.

Democratic loyalists PLEASE take note of that.

Last edited:
Very interesting in that apparently the senator fails to understand the role government played in setting the foundation for the collapse. But then again just another liberal mouth piece without a brain. Sad to see an elected representative make such an uneducated statement as that.

What role is that?

you don't know what I think so keep your stupidity off of me

Well it seems that you keep posting what you think.

And it's confusing as heck.

Forum List

Back