shame on you pathetic Americans for not punishing Crooked Hillary for all her crimes!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
she murdered 4 Americans. pay for play. emails. ISIS. war coal jobs. and instead of making her rot in jail for the rest of her life, you're gonna elect her and let her destroy america.

FUCK. YOU. ALL.

Trump gets ripped for David Duke's support. Hillary gets a pass for Orlando killer's Dad's support. Media sucks.

I'M TIRED!

REPEAT AFTER ME: I'M TIRED! I'M TIRED OF CROOKED HILLARY'S CRIMES! LOCK HER UP!

LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!

I believe you, Trump and Clinton should all be locked in a mental ward and let the adults run the Country...

Vote for Gary Johnson and end the insanity!

she murdered 4 Americans. pay for play. emails. ISIS. war coal jobs. and instead of making her rot in jail for the rest of her life, you're gonna elect her and let her destroy america.

FUCK. YOU. ALL.

That's what happens when an Administration has corrupted nearly all departments and agencies of the government.

Forum List

Back