Shame!

Process? Do people who help our military veterans at tbe VA deserve to be treated like they are part of an abstract process?

How many hundreds of thousands of dedicated, hard wirking Americans must suffer for the insane, petty politics of the Tea Party whackos?

Irony is. -- The PPACA/Obamacare Healthcare Exchanges are now opening. Shame on this political game
Very nice.

Put it in an email and send it off to the entire Senate.

The GOP led House holds government workers hostage to a budget battle and you blame the Senate? In a more perfect world you would be horsewhipped. :eusa_hand:
I blame the people who are responsible. The Senate.

The GOP has held no one hostage. I fear you don't even understand the word.

In a perfect world, you would be forced to work for your subsistence. But if you feel that you can, why not give it a try?

WOW. It sure is a shame when the opposition party doesn't roll over and play dead for the majority.

Of course Dainty would be 100% behind the shutdown if he thought the Dems were the ones at fault.

Oh and BTW. The only thing shut down is some underworked, overpayed Fed workers. The rest of Govt is rolling along just fine.

I went to work this AM. No problem. Will get payed the week as well no problem. Of course I don't work for the Govt.

Guess the "shutdown" isn't the catastrophe OL'Dainty thinks it is.

Oh well.

Last edited:
I told you all yesterday how the left and its resident idiots would lose their collective minds over this.... And how much fun it would be to watch.

It's almost like watching --- I don't wanna say.. :)

Ever notice how, when the left doesn't get its way, they just simply suck the air out of the room? The world is ending, the Country is collapsing, the sky is falling and it's all so not their fault. Nothing is -- Ever

BTW, the Markets are up today. And not just here... The Global Dow is up .34%.

Which isn't a lot but ..... It's almost like.... It's like nobody cares that the Panda Cam is shut down....

panda-cam-mei-xiang.png1377800108-550x361.jpg

National Zoo panda cam goes dark in government shutdown | wtsp.com

A dark day for our Republic

I told you all yesterday how the left and its resident idiots would lose their collective minds over this.... And how much fun it would be to watch.

It's almost like watching --- I don't wanna say.. :)

Ever notice how, when the left doesn't get its way, they just simply suck the air out of the room? The world is ending, the Country is collapsing, the sky is falling and it's all so not their fault. Nothing is -- Ever

BTW, the Markets are up today. And not just here... The Global Dow is up .34%.

Which isn't a lot but ..... It's almost like.... It's like nobody cares that the Panda Cam is shut down....

panda-cam-mei-xiang.png1377800108-550x361.jpg

National Zoo panda cam goes dark in government shutdown | wtsp.com

A dark day for our Republic

OH.MY.GAWD!!! NO!!!!!! Not the panda cam! :lol:

Harry Reid is the one who would not compromise.

People on the Senate floor were talking with each other saying they thought that a years delay was a reasonable request by the House.

But no sir ree Harry will not give an inch.
He refuses to allow any votes on anything that he thinks is the tea party agenda.
That means he thinks that some Democrats would vote for some of it.

For Shame on the Tea Party.
They want to get the spending under control.
The Dem's don't.

WOW. It sure is a shame when the opposition party doesn't roll over and play dead for the majority.

Of course Dainty would be 100% behind the shutdown if he thought the Dems were the ones at fault.

Oh and BTW. The only thing shut down is some underworked, overpayed Fed workers. The rest of Govt is rolling along just fine.

In fact I went to work this AM. No problem. Will get payed the week as well no problem. Guess the "shutdown" isn'n't the catastrophe OL'Dainty thinks it is.

Oh well.

After the last budget showdown, the 'Sequester' when the Stuttering Clusterfuck left children to cry outside the White House because there wasn't enough money to tale little kids through the White House.....??

Remember? the Piece of Fucking Shit STILL wen't on his ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLAR AFRICAN TRIP.

Which would have kept the White House tours open for 175 years.

Now that 'non-essential' personnel are being sent home (mostly regulators and EPA types) the Stuttering Clusterfuck is still keeping all of his White House Chefs.

Imagine that.

And his "Asia Tour"? It's going forward.

I wonder if The Sasquatch will fly there on a separate Airplane this time? Didn't they fly their dog to Africa separately?

Anybody have any idea how much this "Asia Tour" is going to cost?

I'd say Tens Of Millions. EASY.

You see, folks, the Stuttering Clusterfuck is more than willing to stop you from getting what's right but him? He won't give up a goddam, motherfucking thing.

Nothing.

The only thing that would shake this piece of fucking shit up is if they shut down the Golf Courses.

Then maybe he'd negotiate with Republicans.

Run this thing into the ground. Wreck it.

On the Republican side, Rep. Darrell Issa of California said he could vote to fund the government for a few days or weeks to provide time for a conference committee to work out a compromise.
"I personally would vote for 10 days, even 30 days if that was necessary so that we could resolve these differences," Issa told CNN on Tuesday.Government is shutting down ... now what? - CNN.com

On the Republican side, Rep. Darrell Issa of California said he could vote to fund the government for a few days or weeks to provide time for a conference committee to work out a compromise.
"I personally would vote for 10 days, even 30 days if that was necessary so that we could resolve these differences," Issa told CNN on Tuesday.Government is shutting down ... now what? - CNN.com
Just more days for Reid to work on his single syllable inflection.

NO!!!!!!!!!

Then we'll be right back here. I'm thinking that the Senate needs to retire Reid from the leadership position.

In fact I went to work this AM. No problem. Will get payed the week as well no problem. Guess the "shutdown" isn'n't the catastrophe OL'Dainty thinks it is.

Oh well.

After the last budget showdown, the 'Sequester' when the Stuttering Clusterfuck left children to cry outside the White House because there wasn't enough money to tale little kids through the White House.....??

Remember? the Piece of Fucking Shit STILL wen't on his ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLAR AFRICAN TRIP.

Which would have kept the White House tours open for 175 years.

Now that 'non-essential' personnel are being sent home (mostly regulators and EPA types) the Stuttering Clusterfuck is still keeping all of his White House Chefs.

Imagine that.

And his "Asia Tour"? It's going forward.

I wonder if The Sasquatch will fly there on a separate Airplane this time? Didn't they fly their dog to Africa separately?

Anybody have any idea how much this "Asia Tour" is going to cost?

I'd say Tens Of Millions. EASY.

You see, folks, the Stuttering Clusterfuck is more than willing to stop you from getting what's right but him? He won't give up a goddam, motherfucking thing.

Nothing.

The only thing that would shake this piece of fucking shit up is if they shut down the Golf Courses.

Then maybe he'd negotiate with Republicans.

Run this thing into the ground. Wreck it.

The Hussein is a total shitbag, the whole country knows it. The Obama knob slobberers just don't care.

On the bright side. The Democrat shut down may help Obama keep the first of his campaign promises of reducing the deficit by half!

I'm actually pulling for him to hit this milestone!

Who says I never have anything good to say about Obama!

Harry Reid said no conference committee unless they got a clean bill.

So he is not even willing to work out anything or talk about anything till he gets what he wants.
Talk about acting like a spoiled child.

Government shutdown: The Tea Party has declared war on their fellow Americans as they celebrate what they think is a victory. Bennedict Arnold would be proud.

Shame!

... what they think is a victory.

and when the American people embrace positively the ACA it will be their Waterloo in 2014.

I love the vocabulary surrounding all this. Terror, treason, declaring war on Americans, hostage taking. But when faced with real terrorism and hostage taking and declaring war on Americans we should use man-made disaster.

It's just a budgetary process, but why let that get in the way of some hyperbole?

Process? Do people who help our military veterans at tbe VA deserve to be treated like they are part of an abstract process?

How many hundreds of thousands of dedicated, hard wirking Americans must suffer for the insane, petty politics of the Tea Party whackos?

Irony is. -- The PPACA/Obamacare Healthcare Exchanges are now opening. Shame on this political game

Funny, VA called a few minutes ago to verify my appointment tomorrow. So I guess they are working.

Government shutdown: The Tea Party has declared war on their fellow Americans as they celebrate what they think is a victory. Bennedict Arnold would be proud.

Shame!

I'd be upset too if I was waiting for government to confiscate other people's money with the power of guns and give it to me.

But I'm not, I'm one of the ones who's money is confiscated with the power of guns. So as to shutting down the dragon even a tad for a short period of time, all I have to say is whoo hoo!

:banana:

I love the vocabulary surrounding all this. Terror, treason, declaring war on Americans, hostage taking. But when faced with real terrorism and hostage taking and declaring war on Americans we should use man-made disaster.

It's just a budgetary process, but why let that get in the way of some hyperbole?

No kid, the REAL irony is that they crashed within minutes of opening

Very nice.

The GOP led House holds government workers hostage to a budget battle and you blame the Senate? In a more perfect world you would be horsewhipped. :eusa_hand:

As a government employee I can tell you first hand, we do blame the Senate. :lol:

Not the brightest bulb, eh? The Senate has not tied Obamacare to the cr

Very nice.

You're so full of shit, your eyes are brown. The house presented several bills that funded government. The senate as usual, refused it. Well the senate didn't get an opportunity to vote on it. Harry Reid refused to let it go to a vote. That is why those people are out of work.

Forum List

Back