Shamed Melania went to Hotel

All of you look silly
Yes, how odd that she described their several encounters in great detail....then denied them, through Trump's lawyer, after news broke that she was paid off.

Just exactly how gullible are you? Nobody is that gullible. You are simply willing to make yourself look ridiculous to provide cover for Teflon Don. Which is odd for two reasons:

1) he doesn't need it, obviously

2) he wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

Link to the press conference where Melania denounced the Trump (fake) accusers as being Bimbos, Looney Tunes and Sluts?

Oh wait....

Smart people don't comment on this kind of sleaze.

Well, perhaps Stormy should "describe his junk" and we can schedule a pay-per-view event for your boy to whip it out.

Stormy: That he was going to be in bed? No, I just had to pee. So anyway, the sex was nothing crazy. He wasn’t like, chain me to the bed or anything. It was one position. I can definitely describe his junk perfectly, if I ever have to. He definitely seemed smitten after that. He was like, “I wanna see you again, when can I see you again?”

Problem is - People would pay NOT to watch that. Everyone already knows exactly what it looks like :lol:

063c182d98ac83f48d58d709d6a64895.jpg

Smart people don't comment on this kind of sleaze.

Well, perhaps Stormy should "describe his junk" and we can schedule a pay-per-view event for your boy to whip it out.

Stormy: That he was going to be in bed? No, I just had to pee. So anyway, the sex was nothing crazy. He wasn’t like, chain me to the bed or anything. It was one position. I can definitely describe his junk perfectly, if I ever have to. He definitely seemed smitten after that. He was like, “I wanna see you again, when can I see you again?”

Problem is - People would pay NOT to watch that. Everyone already knows exactly what it looks like :lol:

063c182d98ac83f48d58d709d6a64895.jpg

Someone will have to get her to do it.

Good luck with that. She's not talking to reporters about it.

You should have read further...

However, celebrity magazine In Touch soon threw those denials into question, publishing a nearly-5,200-word, never-before-published 2011 interview with Daniels describing several occasions on which she met or spoke by phone with Trump, including a sexual encounter.
Well, if "In Touch" said so. Still, it is the caliber of CNN, MSNBC, Pop Sugar and the National Enquierer as a source.

Btw, are you still pissed off that workers are getting a few extra bucks on their paychecks?

I'm not sure that Stormy Daniels was the reason, she could be pissed off at him for some other reason. She also left before Trump visited Vietnam and the Philippines, although she was there at the previous stops.

I kind of doubt she was not aware of Trump cheating on her. I mean:
14Douthat-master768.jpg

However, celebrity magazine In Touch soon threw those denials into question, publishing a nearly-5,200-word, never-before-published 2011 interview with Daniels describing several occasions on which she met or spoke by phone with Trump, including a sexual encounter.
Well, if "In Touch" said so. Still, it is the caliber of CNN, MSNBC, Pop Sugar and the National Enquierer as a source.

Btw, are you still pissed off that workers are getting a few extra bucks on their paychecks?

Never been pissed off that workers are getting a few extra bucks on their paychecks, pissed off that instead of spending cuts those few extra bucks will add 1.5 trillion to what our children and grandchildren will have to pay later.

But as you have told me, fuck them all you care about is your couple sawbucks extra a month you are getting.

Personally I saw a $353 per payday (every 2 weeks) after taxes in my paychecks, that is what happens when you rely on yourself to get promoted instead of waiting for tax cuts.

not sure yet what the tax cuts will do, should be another 110 or so for me and about 90 for the wife.

Sad for her. But she had to know what she was getting. I just hope she can force the release of the true amount of money that President Pussy Grabber actually has.
I wonder if she's going to be the next one targeted by the Trump minions.

Never been pissed off that workers are getting a few extra bucks on their paychecks, pissed off that instead of spending cuts those few extra bucks will add 1.5 trillion to what our children and grandchildren will have to pay later.

But as you have told me, fuck them all you care about is your couple sawbucks extra a month you are getting.

Personally I saw a $353 per payday (every 2 weeks) after taxes in my paychecks, that is what happens when you rely on yourself to get promoted instead of waiting for tax cuts.

not sure yet what the tax cuts will do, should be another 110 or so for me and about 90 for the wife.
Don't be an ass. I haven't drawn a paycheck in the US since 1993. I am sure most people prefer to keep their own money instead of having it ceased by the state however disagreeable you find it.

Forum List

Back