Shamed Melania went to Hotel

Money can't buy you love and in Melania's case, it can't buy a faithful husband.

But Graham says "he's changed...":dance:

Did she recently do an interview on this topic? My understanding is that the so-called interview happened years ago.

Yes, it was was a stifled interview by the Trump-friendly National Enquirer that was quashed, then resurrected by InTouch after the uber-liberal :cool-45: Murdoch owned WSJ exposed Cohen's shell company payment of 130 grand for her silence.

I'm changing my description of you from God of Denial to "Grand Poo-Bah of Trump Denialists" (minus Devin Nunes of course ;-)

All of you look silly
I know, right? Trump is a role model for the children of the GOP. They love him. He can do no wrong.

Republicans overwhelmingly praise Trump as a good role model for kids

72 percent of Republicans think Trump is 'a good role model for children'

It's understandable. Melania was going to give birth.

5017-1497162591-db3bed490e3bc219a315ef96f2c11d4a.jpg

It's his right as a conservative and Republican to go get some pu$$y that's not "soiled", right?

Beside, he thought Stormy Daniels looked like his daughter.

Tony Perkins, evangelical and head the Conservative Family Council called Trump a "Cultural Leader".

And to Republicans, he is! Period. End of story.

Money can't buy you love and in Melania's case, it can't buy a faithful husband.

But Graham says "he's changed...":dance:
It wasn't that that bought a husband. It was a husband that bought her.

She knew the asshole she was marrying

He cheated on his other two wives ...why did she think she would get treated any better

She followed $$$$ instead of character

You should have read further...

However, celebrity magazine In Touch soon threw those denials into question, publishing a nearly-5,200-word, never-before-published 2011 interview with Daniels describing several occasions on which she met or spoke by phone with Trump, including a sexual encounter.
Well, if "In Touch" said so. Still, it is the caliber of CNN, MSNBC, Pop Sugar and the National Enquierer as a source.

Btw, are you still pissed off that workers are getting a few extra bucks on their paychecks?

Never been pissed off that workers are getting a few extra bucks on their paychecks, pissed off that instead of spending cuts those few extra bucks will add 1.5 trillion to what our children and grandchildren will have to pay later.

But as you have told me, fuck them all you care about is your couple sawbucks extra a month you are getting.

Personally I saw a $353 per payday (every 2 weeks) after taxes in my paychecks, that is what happens when you rely on yourself to get promoted instead of waiting for tax cuts.

not sure yet what the tax cuts will do, should be another 110 or so for me and about 90 for the wife.
Don't be an ass. I haven't drawn a paycheck in the US since 1993. I am sure most people prefer to keep their own money instead of having it ceased by the state however disagreeable you find it.

I think my children and future grandchild would prefer to keep their own money instead of having it spent now. But again they are no concern for you, all that matters is you.

Yeah totally makes sense to pay someone $130,000 not to tell a lie to the media and sign a NDA. :rolleyes:

Or if it IS a lie, you just tell her that if she tells the media you will sue her for everything she owns... of course that route only makes since if it really is a lie.

You should have read further...

However, celebrity magazine In Touch soon threw those denials into question, publishing a nearly-5,200-word, never-before-published 2011 interview with Daniels describing several occasions on which she met or spoke by phone with Trump, including a sexual encounter.
Well, if "In Touch" said so. Still, it is the caliber of CNN, MSNBC, Pop Sugar and the National Enquierer as a source.

Btw, are you still pissed off that workers are getting a few extra bucks on their paychecks?

Never been pissed off that workers are getting a few extra bucks on their paychecks, pissed off that instead of spending cuts those few extra bucks will add 1.5 trillion to what our children and grandchildren will have to pay later.

But as you have told me, fuck them all you care about is your couple sawbucks extra a month you are getting.

Personally I saw a $353 per payday (every 2 weeks) after taxes in my paychecks, that is what happens when you rely on yourself to get promoted instead of waiting for tax cuts.

not sure yet what the tax cuts will do, should be another 110 or so for me and about 90 for the wife.
Don't be an ass. I haven't drawn a paycheck in the US since 1993. I am sure most people prefer to keep their own money instead of having it ceased by the state however disagreeable you find it.

I think my children and future grandchild would prefer to keep their own money instead of having it spent now. But again they are no concern for you, all that matters is you.

Your children and grandchildren will be paying for the boom in the country's deficit after the mega tax cut that the orange clown just pushed. If he lasts his term, the deficit will exceed 25 Trillion Dollars. Actually, probably approaching 30 Trillion.

The Repubs took the Kansas tax cut experiment and rammed it down the country's throat.

Kansas' 2012 Tax Cut Experiment Could Serve As A Cautionary Tale

Forum List

Back