Shamed Melania went to Hotel

Melania Trump had to sue the Daily Mail into ceasing calling her a whore everyday. They just found a new lie to tell. She might have to file another lawsuit.

You guys are grasping at straws.
In that story, both the president and Daniels denied that the encounter took place.

"President Trump once again vehemently denies any such occurrence as has Ms. Daniels," Trump lawyer Michael Cohen told the Journal.

And in a statement also supplied to the Journal by Cohen, Daniels denied both the affair and receiving any payment.

"Rumors that I have received hush money from Donald Trump are completely false," she told the Journal via Cohen

Get Caught Up: Trump's Alleged Affair With Adult Film Star Stormy Daniels

You should have read further...

However, celebrity magazine In Touch soon threw those denials into question, publishing a nearly-5,200-word, never-before-published 2011 interview with Daniels describing several occasions on which she met or spoke by phone with Trump, including a sexual encounter.

It was your link buddy, not mine.

I have already said I do not care if he is baninging her now. It is not like Trump has ever even tried to claim to be a faithful spouse
Every man who has ever gotten divorced has dated other women before the papers were signed. Trump has probably been more faithfull than 99% of the snowflake douchebags like you who attack him.

Just pathetic to watch you mindless zealots defend Trump and act like he is Jesus fucking Christ and can never, ever do anything even remotely wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

<YAWN!>

"Shamed Melania went to Hotel"

Did she go to an "hourly" hotel.

Like...out of habit...?*

*Okay, okay, it was a cheap joke. I actually feel sorry for her. trump is a World Class Pig.

In that story, both the president and Daniels denied that the encounter took place.

"President Trump once again vehemently denies any such occurrence as has Ms. Daniels," Trump lawyer Michael Cohen told the Journal.

And in a statement also supplied to the Journal by Cohen, Daniels denied both the affair and receiving any payment.

"Rumors that I have received hush money from Donald Trump are completely false," she told the Journal via Cohen

However, celebrity magazine In Touch soon threw those denials into question, publishing a nearly-5,200-word, never-before-published 2011 interview with Daniels describing several occasions on which she met or spoke by phone with Trump, including a sexual encounter.

I have already said I do not care if he is baninging her now. It is not like Trump has ever even tried to claim to be a faithful spouse
I also don't care who he is sweating on...the mere idea makes me throw up in my mouth...but the $130,000 payment part? That is concerning.

Why? Unless he used the Govt's money I could really not care less

Can u imagine her shame? She is married to a shameless slug.

Can u imagine her shame? She is married to a shameless slug.

She knew what she was getting into, it is not like he was faithful to his first two wives. If you marry a known cheater, you cannot complain when they cheat on you.

Sad for her. But she had to know what she was getting. I just hope she can force the release of the true amount of money that President Pussy Grabber actually has.

I looked at her Twitter page before she became 1st lady..it was all about Chanel purses and pictures of her clothing explaining the label.
All of the high end labels in the world is not worth the self worth and dignity .

I also don't care who he is sweating on...the mere idea makes me throw up in my mouth...but the $130,000 payment part? That is concerning.

Why? Unless he used the Govt's money I could really not care less
Paying people to keep silent about something as a practice isn't concerning to you?

And we DON'T know where the money came from.

Trump publicly embarrassed Melania , he cheated on her while she recovered from having his baby..

I can not imagine having to live under one roof with that guy.:cheeky-smiley-018:

Count to this amount, one by one, out loud, and then restate your thoughts.
1,2,3,4------- 5,000,000,000.It may be a lil more or a lil less but who's counting ? OH you are ;-)

Trump publicly embarrassed Melania , he cheated on her while she recovered from having his baby..

I can not imagine having to live under one roof with that guy.:cheeky-smiley-018:

Count to this amount, one by one, out loud, and then restate your thoughts.
1,2,3,4------- 5,000,000,000.It may be a lil more or a lil less but who's counting ? OH you are ;-)

Counting what? So Trump did not embarrass Melania..? Try again ..

From npr

Dude - this baby is signed sealed and delivered. Give up the denial ghost

1- no sympathy she is a gold digger.
2- watch the cons defending an adulterer.
3- the cons will be comparing him to Bill.
1. You have no idea what you are talking about.

2. Says the moron who has supported the career-long sexual haraser, sexual assaulter, rapist, and adultere ... and his scandal-whore / felon / traitor ENABLER

3. No comparison - see #2

1- is a gold digger , who in their right mind marry a fat, old, ugly mean bastard?

2- I didn't for Bill no his wife, you lose.

3- you cons the people of morals and gospel are happy to back an adulterer, now that's a fact.

I guess Melania holding he nose and actually staying with the big orange clown shows you what money can buy. He is a Slug.

Forum List

Back