Shameless Kamala Harris Rips Off Trump’s Idea for No Taxes on Tips at Las Vegas Rally (VIDEO)

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Kamala is winning by so much.

The Obama coalition is resurrected and fired up and ready to ho....I mean go.

And what further proof do we need, than Camel Toe embracing the plagiarism tactic legacy of Old Man Winter's 1980s campaign?

(Also known as the first time Biden ran for President and ripped off a UK Labour MP's speech.)

The most unabashed brazen hypocrisy to ever submit itself, even by the cutthroat standards of 2024:

Forgive me for my skepticism.

But I dare say:

When you're copying your opponent?

Correcting your own VP candidate's military "record"?

Refusing an interview for nearly three weeks?

And not committing to the full slate of debates?

Maybe...just maybe.

You're LOSING. ;)

Sweet High Holy Fuck Lady!

will-ferrell-go-fuck-yourself.gif

This is not your policy. It has never and will never be your policy and you will never enact it. Fuck you, fuck your party and fuck any one who for one single solitary minute think that the democrats do or have ever cared about working people. I include past me in that sentiment as well, for the record.
peace_between_worlds_rick_morty.gif

Sweet High Holy Fuck Lady!

View attachment 993676

This is not your policy. It has never and will never be your policy and you will never enact it. Fuck you, fuck your party and fuck any one who for one single solitary minute think that the democrats do or have ever cared about working people. I include past me in that sentiment as well, for the record.
View attachment 993675

She will say absolutely anything, as she mindlessly cackles.

Straight into electoral oblivion.

November cannot come soon enough.

Kamala is winning by so much.

The Obama coalition is resurrected and fired up and ready to ho....I mean go.

And what further proof do we need, than Camel Toe embracing the plagiarism tactic legacy of Old Man Winter's 1980s campaign?

(Also known as the first time Biden ran for President and ripped off a UK Labour MP's speech.)

The most unabashed brazen hypocrisy to ever submit itself, even by the cutthroat standards of 2024:

Forgive me for my skepticism.

But I dare say:

When you're copying your opponent?

Correcting your own VP candidate's military "record"?

Refusing an interview for nearly three weeks?

And not committing to the full slate of debates?

Maybe...just maybe.

You're LOSING. ;)

It is an attempt to keep Nevada from going for Trump. Trump leads in a recent poll in Nevada by ~4 points.

Did Kamala give credit to President Trump for the idea?

After all, the Dems haven't pushed this during the last 4 years that they've been in power. In fact, they've done the exact opposite- they're hiring 80,000 Armed IRS agents to audit the nation's waitresses and strippers, and extract their share by any means necessary.

Shameless Kamala Harris Rips Off Trump’s Idea for No Taxes on Tips at Las Vegas Rally​

Silly you. Harris has no shame. She is Obumma on STEROIDS, black, a woman, and an evil opportunist ready to get right down to the dirt playing the lowest dirty tricks and the cheapest fight to kick Trump in the nuts, do anything, whatever it takes to win.

Because democrats are 100% in on WINNING, for their PARTY. The GOP still thinks it is 1980 and they are trying to win on what is best for the COUNTRY, based on SMART THINKING and RATIONALE, history, records, honesty and facts.

Democrats are in full KGB mode using Hollywood marketing and CIA psych-ops tactics preying on the 70 IQ base of this country. Good luck Donald.

Republicans are playing to the brighter self like the Sun shining down on the world while democrats are playing like a dark lascivious parasite attacking from below at the roots of the world.

Silly you. Harris has no shame. She is Obumma on STEROIDS, black, a woman, and an evil opportunist ready to get right down to the dirt playing the lowest dirty tricks and the cheapest fight to kick Trump in the nuts, do anything, whatever it takes to win.

Because democrats are 100% in on WINNING, for their PARTY. The GOP still thinks it is 1980 and they are trying to win on what is best for the COUNTRY, based on SMART THINKING and RATIONALE, history, records, honesty and facts.

Democrats are in full KGB mode using Hollywood marketing and CIA psych-ops tactics preying on the 70 IQ base of this country. Good luck Donald.

Republicans are playing to the brighter self like the Sun shining down on the world while democrats are playing like a dark lascivious parasite attacking from below at the roots of the world.

Doomer

Forum List

Back