Shani Louk ‘beheaded’ by Hamas after she was kidnapped at music festival and paraded by terrorists: Israel

Demonic monsters!

“Only now we got the note that Shani Louk has been confirmed as murdered and dead,” said President Herzog.

“They found her skull, which means these barbaric, sadistic animals, moles, simply chopped off her head when they were attacking and torturing and killing Israelis. It’s a huge tragedy,” he continued.

“This means that these barbaric, sadistic animals simply chopped off her head as they attacked, tortured and killed Israelis. It is a great tragedy and I extend my deepest condolences to her family.”

View attachment 850821
Grotesque beyond imagination
Lib loons who support Hamas should be executed. If you find that threatening then whatever you can make of it, it is yours

Those pictures of her in that truck are the worst thing I have seen yet
Those who defend Hamas or issue that tepid “But …but..,Israel” need to endure a loved one being kidnapped, stripped naked, legs broken, paraded around iin a truck , raped in public and beheaded.
Get back to us real American thinkers after that happens as to your sympathies

They elected HAMAS as the Government, they share in the blame.
No they don’t dupe if war propaganda. Half are children who never voted and many adults didn’t vote for Hamas.

AND SO WHAT IF THEY DID? You want them dead because of a vote. TERRIBLY FOOLISH.

Don’t fall for the war propaganda every fucking time.

No they don’t dupe if war propaganda. Half are children who never voted and many adults didn’t vote for Hamas.

AND SO WHAT IF THEY DID? You want them dead because of a vote. TERRIBLY FOOLISH.

Don’t fall for the war propaganda every fucking time.

I don't want anyone dead asshole but unlike you , tell your HAMAS pals to let the Palestinians go like Israel has requested several times. You're not a bright one.

I don't want anyone dead asshole but unlike you , tell your HAMAS pals to let the Palestinians go like Israel has requested several times. You're not a bright one.
This from a warmonger. WTF.

You clearly know nothing about the history of this terrible situation.

This from a warmonger. WTF.

You clearly know nothing about the history of this terrible situation.

A warmonger eh? Tell HAMAS to let the Palestinians go free, Israel has given safe passage to them. You clearly know nothing about consequences that come with actions. How many Israeli's do you want dead?

A warmonger eh? Tell HAMAS to let the Palestinians go free, Israel has given safe passage to them. You clearly know nothing about consequences that come with actions. How many Israeli's do you want dead?
Lol. You think this started on 10/7. Lol.

You apparently know nothing of the mistreatment Palestinians have suffered for decades, but you know all about atrocities committed by Hamas.

You apparently know nothing of the mistreatment Palestinians have suffered for decades, but you know all about atrocities committed by Hamas.

Oh just stuff it kid. You're just one more internet punk. You can whine about all the yesterdays all you you want but they are already gone. You're too immature to understand that. Tell HAMAS to let the Palestinians go, then let HAMAS fight Israel straight up. You are just like HAMAS kid, you'd hide behind the women and children.

The Palestinians deserve every act visited on them. And more. And worse. They are responsible for everything done to them. They raise their children to be murderous, soulless killers. Hamas IS palestinian. Palestinians ARE Hamas. They cannot be allowed to kill.

The Palestinians deserve every act visited on them. And more. And worse. They are responsible for everything done to them. They raise their children to be murderous, soulless killers. Hamas IS palestinian. Palestinians ARE Hamas. They cannot be allowed to kill.
That's religion for you.

I certainly do not support this Israeli and US created organisation .
But I can see why it has moved the way it has and I cannot criticise it any more than Israel whose record is also appalling and , with their Dagan Plan, are committed to eradicating Gaza and then in due course the West Bank.
Seems remarkably similar to the Germans wanting to rid the planet of all Jews quite recently .

Let us know when Israel opens it's first concentration camp.

They keep demanding the release of over 6,000 terrorists form Israeli jails. The response should be to start executing them in groups of 50 until Hamas releases every hostage. Until they do, keep leveling Gaza block by block. This is what the vermin will respond to and respect, not Resident Poopy Pants and his scumbag Party base sniveling for ' moderation n stuff'.

You must be disgusted with the muslim death cult for doing that to the citizens of Gaza.

Forum List

Back