Sharpton the 'Snitch': Al Sharpton's Secret Work As FBI Informant...

You can bet the FBI had something on him. Snitches get turned because Law Enforcement has something on em. I'm sure he was just trying to save his own ass. After all, he's a criminal asshole too.

^^^^This

Anyone who thinks Sharpton was helping the FBI out of the goodness of his heart is a moron.

Lots of morons out there. They're the few rabid nutters left still watching Sharpton and NBC.

This is interesting, what dealings does Sharpton have with the Mob?

Obviously he had dealings with them. That's why the FBI used him. Sharpton has always been a criminal POS. I think we'll get the whole story eventually. What exactly did the FBI have on him? Stay tuned.

Yup, Sharpton snitched to save the poor children. Seriously, the average NBC-viewer Wingnut actually believes that hilarious shite. Bunch of loons.

Sharpton Pal Dishes On Coke Deal

A drug trafficker who worked for Al Sharpton’s nonprofit in the 1980s said that despite the preacher’s denials, he was eager to get a slice of the lucrative drug deal captured on FBI surveillance video.

“It was greed. He just wanted money,” Robert Curington, 72, told The Post during a two-day interview at his North Carolina home, detailing for the first time how Sharpton stepped into the FBI’s trap — and was then forced to become a federal informant.

Sharpton has said he showed interest in the drug deal only because he feared the undercover agent was armed. He also claimed that he snitched for the feds — as first reported by The Smoking Gun this week — because the mob was threatening him.
Curington called all of that a tall tale.

He instead provided a detailed account of how Sharpton wined and dined a man he thought was a South American drug lord — and said Sharpton met him not just once, but three times.

Sharpton’s saga began in the Manhattan offices of boisterous boxing big shot Don King in 1983, Curington said.

An unnamed felon trying to duck a 30-year prison sentence promised the feds he could help them nail King on coke-dealing charges.

An undercover FBI agent, using the name Victor Quintana, set up a meeting with King to discuss a boxing match in the Bahamas — but King had a bad feeling about the potential business partner and pawned him off on Sharpton.

“King was sly — he knew something was off about this,” Curington said. “So he kept him downstairs and let his new best friend Al Sharpton talk to him.”

Sharpton was eager to help, and “would spend cash taking him to dinner and chauffeur him around in a limo, feeling him out,” Curington said.

Read More:
Sharpton was ?eager to get slice of 1980s coke deal?: pal | New York Post
DRUDGE REPORT 2014®

Al not so Sharpton, a/k/a "CI-7," was always in it exclusively to serve humanity.

"Would you like a side of snitch with that order of one large platter of cocaine?"

What a man of character, a cocaine dealing snitch and government agent. I guess that is what it takes to have your own cable news show and close contact with the President of the United States.

What a man of character, a cocaine dealing snitch and government agent. I guess that is what it takes to have your own cable news show and close contact with the President of the United States.

Aw come on, he did it for the children. What, do you hate children or something? You trying to start a 'War on Children' now? ;)

Aw come on, he did it for the children. What, do you hate children or something? You trying to start a 'War on Children' now? ;)

Yea, don't you care about THE CHILDREN? Al Sharpton sure does...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a hard time believing this.
"Big time" mob informants don't simply walk around afterwords. They have no choice but to enter witness protection programs. If he turned in organized crime members, he would be dead.

No question about it. Al is getting a makeover. I cannot believe this story.

[/QUOTE ]

So Kissinger has a saying, if you know something is going to come out you need to get out in front of it - before it happens.

Sharpton was a cocaine dealer and was busted according to this news report and he became an informant. I believe the part about him being a cocaine dealer and we'll see what comes out about him a few weeks from now. I do not believe Sharpton did anything significant in regards to a bust or he'd be wearing cement shoes right now like Union leader, Jimmy Hoffa.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back