She Actually Acts Surprised When She Gets Hit In The Head...

what's "part of S miami' mean?
Good question.

Women are most likely to follow someone around with foolishness. I once had a woman harass me for talking on the phone instead of looking after my child.

Only one problem. No child.

She got away with it because she was old.
She got away with it because she was old.
she's in handcuffs retard
It went over your head, just stand down....
he lied

or are you claiming the younger person didn't get more violent due to her age?
First, the young person didn't get violent. She used the minimum amount of force necessary to defend herself....
The previous poster was saying that, had the older woman done this to a real thug or criminal she may have been killed.

Good question.

Women are most likely to follow someone around with foolishness. I once had a woman harass me for talking on the phone instead of looking after my child.

But this thread is about how there are millions of white racists out there, not the far more obvious conclusion that this woman suffers from mental illness and the bitch holding the camera screamed at her until she snapped.

Good question.

But this thread is about how there are millions of white racists out there, not the far more obvious conclusion that this woman suffers from mental illness and the bitch holding the camera screamed at her until she snapped.

But this thread is about how there are millions of white racists out there

When you can link anyone on this thread making that statement or insinuating as much, maybe you won't come off as such a stupid ass....

Waiting on the link OR quote...

Good question.

When you can link anyone on this thread making that statement or insinuating as much, maybe you won't come off as such a stupid ass....

What was your main objective for posting this? Just human interest or was there a message intended?

Good question.

Click on this thread and read the OP. Or are you seriously expecting us to believe that you weren't trying to make the case that this was an example of racism alive and well in America? A brainless twit leftist like you doesn't waste any opportunity to advance that narrative.

Good question.

What was your main objective for posting this? Just human interest or was there a message intended?
It certainly wasn't that there are, "millions of white racists"...

Good question.

Click on this thread and read the OP. Or are you seriously expecting us to believe that you weren't trying to make the case that this was an example of racism alive and well in America? A brainless twit leftist like you doesn't waste any opportunity to advance that narrative.
So you have no link or quote...yep, dumbass...

Good question.

Yes it is. You racist leftists just can't help yourselves.

Good question.

I said the OP, you triple dumbfuck delight!

Good question.

Your career as a mind reader isn't really promising...

Good question.

I am the op, idiot...

Good question.

Are you saying crazy people cant be racists and effected by Drumpf?

Good question.

You're proof that one can be both.

I am the op, idiot...
No shit, gaywad.

Good question.

So you agree the woman was both racist and crazy then. Glad I was able to guide you to a better decision.

Your career as a mind reader isn't really promising...
You still haven't answered turzovka's question. I wonder why.

Good question.

So you agree the woman was both racist and crazy then. Glad I was able to guide you to a better decision.
I didn't say that, Bucky.

Good question.

Do you always ask everyone why they posted something or are you trying to make a point?

Good question.

You see him trying to back track when I made a fool of him...he's too stupid to even know who the op is...lol.

Forum List

Back