She Actually Acts Surprised When She Gets Hit In The Head...

what's "part of S miami' mean?
Good question.

Women are most likely to follow someone around with foolishness. I once had a woman harass me for talking on the phone instead of looking after my child.

Only one problem. No child.
But this thread is about how there are millions of white racists out there, not the far more obvious conclusion that this woman suffers from mental illness and the bitch holding the camera screamed at her until she snapped.

But this thread is about how there are millions of white racists out there

When you can link anyone on this thread making that statement or insinuating as much, maybe you won't come off as such a stupid ass....

Waiting on the link OR quote...
What was your main objective for posting this? Just human interest or was there a message intended?
Do you always ask everyone why they posted something or are you trying to make a point?
It's a legitimate question, Token.

Good question.

Women are most likely to follow someone around with foolishness. I once had a woman harass me for talking on the phone instead of looking after my child.

But this thread is about how there are millions of white racists out there, not the far more obvious conclusion that this woman suffers from mental illness and the bitch holding the camera screamed at her until she snapped.
Are you saying crazy people cant be racists and effected by Drumpf?
You're proof that one can be both.
So you agree the woman was both racist and crazy then. Glad I was able to guide you to a better decision.
I didn't say that, Bucky.
You said there is proof one can be both. Did you confuse yourself?

Good question.

So you agree the woman was both racist and crazy then. Glad I was able to guide you to a better decision.
You see him trying to back track when I made a fool of him...he's too stupid to even know who the op is...lol.
Then he admits you can be both crazy and racist and tries to back pedal out of that too! :laugh:

Good question.

When you can link anyone on this thread making that statement or insinuating as much, maybe you won't come off as such a stupid ass....

What was your main objective for posting this? Just human interest or was there a message intended?
Do you always ask everyone why they posted something or are you trying to make a point?
It's a legitimate question, Token.
Every question is not legit.

Good question.

You see him trying to back track when I made a fool of him...he's too stupid to even know who the op is...lol.
Actually you're so stupid you're asking for a link when I'm talking about the OP. So I assumed you needed to be reminded about the OP since you were clearly lost.

Gotta love the "City of Pleasant Living" screed on the side of the police car. Irony, thy name is Florida...

It's possible for one to be both, you yourself being a prime example. But this woman showed no evidence she was racist and ample evidence she suffered a geriatric mental condition.

It's possible for one to be both, you yourself being a prime example. But this woman showed no evidence she was racist and ample evidence she suffered a geriatric mental condition.
You just said you didnt say that. Are you crazy yourself?

what's "part of S miami' mean?
Good question.

I ask when I am not sure what it is we are supposed to draw from the OP. Asking for clarification was my salient point.

Does the question disturb you?

Actually you're so stupid you're asking for a link when I'm talking about the OP. So I assumed you needed to be reminded about the OP since you were clearly lost.
63737077.jpg

Good question.

I ask when I am not sure what it is we are supposed to draw from the OP. Asking for clarification was my salient point.

Did I post any comment or opinion when I started the thread????...you need to draw your own conclusion....

Did I post any comment or opinion when I started the thread????...you need to draw your own conclusion....
That's right. Run, you little bitch.

You just said you didnt say that. Are you crazy yourself?
He had debts, for he drank
But all the women loved him
And each one shouted:
Come on and rock me Amadeus

Sorry, but that sounds like a cop out to me.

However, what you cut and pasted was definitely mocking the old white woman. As did a number of your follow up comments.

Sorry, but that sounds like a cop out to me.

However, what you cut and pasted was definitely mocking the old white woman. As did a number of your follow up comments.
Well it sounds like a cop out because that is what you want it to be....so you have convinced yourself, mission accomplished.

Now leaving the land of make believe and back to reality, let's look at what I did and did not do....

The title of my thread never mentions race unlike the numerous "negro" threads I have yet to see you complain about...
What I cut and posted was directly from the article and not from me, bitch at the reporter if you believe they are "racist"and not the woman who used dog whistle language towards the Black lady.

So again, draw your own conclusions, although yours was already made up...

That's right. Run, you little bitch.
Sorry you internet Bitch, nobody is running....

Forum List

Back