She Actually Acts Surprised When She Gets Hit In The Head...

What was your main objective for posting this? Just human interest or was there a message intended?
Do you always ask everyone why they posted something or are you trying to make a point?

I ask when I am not sure what it is we are supposed to draw from the OP. Asking for clarification was my salient point.

Does the question disturb you?
Did I post any comment or opinion when I started the thread????...you need to draw your own conclusion....
That's right. Run, you little bitch.
Sorry you internet Bitch, nobody is running....
Then answer the damn question, pussy.

What was your main objective for posting this? Just human interest or was there a message intended?
Do you always ask everyone why they posted something or are you trying to make a point?

I ask when I am not sure what it is we are supposed to draw from the OP. Asking for clarification was my salient point.

Did I post any comment or opinion when I started the thread????...you need to draw your own conclusion....

Sorry, but that sounds like a cop out to me.

However, what you cut and pasted was definitely mocking the old white woman. As did a number of your follow up comments.
Well it sounds like a cop out because that is what you want it to be....so you have convinced yourself, mission accomplished.

Now leaving the land of make believe and back to reality, let's look at what I did and did not do....

The title of my thread never mentions race unlike the numerous "negro" threads I have yet to see you complain about...
What I cut and posted was directly from the article and not from me, bitch at the reporter if you believe they are "racist"and not the woman who used dog whistle language towards the Black lady.

So again, draw your own conclusions, although yours was already made up...

FAIL.

What I said in post# 58 was clear enough in my evidence you were trying to say this white woman is an example of the bigotry or racism of a swath of those types in our country. What you chose to cut and paste and some of your follow up comments clearly demonstrate that.

Now if your objective is to dance around a simple question for the fourth time so I get tired of it all and leave, I think you are close to succeeding.

• Police identified Dorrbecker as the 'primary aggressor' from the video

The term primary aggressor is being used in a strictly legal sense. It applies in terms of who committed the legal assault, which in this case is when the lady made the contact with the other lady's property (her camera). Thus, why the old lady was in handcuffs. Actually, she was in handcuffs and being taken away because the other person, who was truly instigating decided that she would press charges on such a petty happening. Police will err on the letter of the law when it comes to assault. However, many judges would view a greater context such as the other woman instigating this event and her utter contempt combined with needless use of force in terms of retribution as well as factors not presented in that video and deem this case frivolous. Frankly, the fact that the OP would make this OP shows that he espouses a perpetual victimhood. Rather than acknowledge that the "victim" (and I use the term for a laugh) acted immorally, he seeks to perpetuate bad behavior.

Good question.

Women are most likely to follow someone around with foolishness. I once had a woman harass me for talking on the phone instead of looking after my child.

Only one problem. No child.
But this thread is about how there are millions of white racists out there, not the far more obvious conclusion that this woman suffers from mental illness and the bitch holding the camera screamed at her until she snapped.

But this thread is about how there are millions of white racists out there

When you can link anyone on this thread making that statement or insinuating as much, maybe you won't come off as such a stupid ass....

Waiting on the link OR quote...

No. I was asking for clarification. Couldnt you tell?

But this thread is about how there are millions of white racists out there, not the far more obvious conclusion that this woman suffers from mental illness and the bitch holding the camera screamed at her until she snapped.

But this thread is about how there are millions of white racists out there

When you can link anyone on this thread making that statement or insinuating as much, maybe you won't come off as such a stupid ass....

I still can't.

You say "no, it does not bother you that I asked that question" and yet earlier you posted the opposite.by sounding indignant that I would ask the OP what his main objective was for posting this thread? Pardon my continued confusion.

Sorry, but that sounds like a cop out to me.

However, what you cut and pasted was definitely mocking the old white woman. As did a number of your follow up comments.
Well it sounds like a cop out because that is what you want it to be....so you have convinced yourself, mission accomplished.

Now leaving the land of make believe and back to reality, let's look at what I did and did not do....

The title of my thread never mentions race unlike the numerous "negro" threads I have yet to see you complain about...
What I cut and posted was directly from the article and not from me, bitch at the reporter if you believe they are "racist"and not the woman who used dog whistle language towards the Black lady.

So again, draw your own conclusions, although yours was already made up...

FAIL.

What I said in post# 58 was clear enough in my evidence you were trying to say this white woman is an example of the bigotry or racism of a swath of those types in our country. What you chose to cut and paste and some of your follow up comments clearly demonstrate that.

Now if your objective is to dance around a simple question for the fourth time so I get tired of it all and leave, I think you are close to succeeding.
Like I already stated...you had your conclusions based on what you wanted and not what was posted...so why would I argue with you concerning your prejudice????

The term primary aggressor is being used in a strictly legal sense. It applies in terms of who committed the legal assault, which in this case is when the lady made the contact with the other lady's property (her camera). Thus, why the old lady was in handcuffs. Actually, she was in handcuffs and being taken away because the other person, who was truly instigating decided that she would press charges on such a petty happening. Police will err on the letter of the law when it comes to assault. However, many judges would view a greater context such as the other woman instigating this event and her utter contempt combined with needless use of force in terms of retribution as well as factors not presented in that video and deem this case frivolous. Frankly, the fact that the OP would make this OP shows that he espouses a perpetual victimhood. Rather than acknowledge that the "victim" (and I use the term for a laugh) acted immorally, he seeks to perpetuate bad behavior.
Agreed. The judge might look at the video and be lenient, seeing that a mentally ill old woman was pushed beyond endurance by a screaming banshee. I wanted to slap that bitch too.

I still can't.

You say "no, it does not bother you that I asked that question" and yet earlier you posted the opposite.by sounding indignant that I would ask the OP what his main objective was for posting this thread? Pardon my continued confusion.
That must be all in your head. You cant hear me on the internet. Obviously something about my question made you defensive. Its OK but you just proved it.

Agreed. The judge might look at the video and be lenient, seeing that a mentally ill old woman was pushed beyond endurance by a screaming banshee. I wanted to slap that bitch too.
When did you stop beating women?

I'm not from the Slapahoe Tribe. I have impulse control. Elderly women suffering from geriatric mental conditions, not so much.

Another example of a skewed sense of privilege and intellectual bankruptcy....

The lady comes onto public property, verbally harasses a stranger, uses racial innuendo and then physically attacks her...
The posters position???...the victim acted harshly and used bad behavior...lol.
Further...obviously the poster was negligent to have all the facts of the article before posting such an ignorant opinion...the Black Lady initially refused to press charges when asked by the police, however the perpetrator made such a fuss and scene as to how she would not be arrested and showing no remorse for her boorish behavior, the victim changed her mind, and rightly so.

I'm not from the Slapahoe Tribe. I have impulse control. Elderly women suffering from geriatric mental conditions, not so much.
You freely indicated you desired to "slap that bitch too". Clearly you are a member of the slapahoe tribe. Your admission you were even considering it labels you as a beater.

You freely indicated you desired to "slap that bitch too". Clearly you are a member of the slapahoe tribe. Your admission you were even considering it labels you as a beater.
You don't know what impulse control is, do you?

Youre the one that has to control his impulses. You must have gone to counseling for your anger after being imprisoned for beating a woman.

Another example of a skewed sense of privilege and intellectual bankruptcy....

The lady comes onto public property, verbally harasses a stranger, uses racial innuendo and then physically attacks her...
The posters position???...the victim acted harshly and used bad behavior...lol.
Further...obviously the poster was negligent to have all the facts of the article before posting such an ignorant opinion...the Black Lady initially refused to press charges when asked by the police, however the perpetrator made such a fuss and scene as to how she would not be arrested and showing no remorse for her boorish behavior, the victim changed her mind, and rightly so.
What racial innuendo? Most racism that Leftists hear is just in your sick little heads and this is an illuminating example.

Youre the one that has to control his impulses. You must have gone to counseling for your anger after being imprisoned for beating a woman.
Never been arrested. You?

Wait, you're black. Of course you have.

That idiot doesn't know if he's coming or going...
Oh yeah it is Friday night....

url
Souvenir_Alcohol_Flask-Mackinaw_City_MI_view1.jpg

Never been arrested. You?

Wait, you're black. Of course you have.
Of course youve been arrested for beating women. Thats why you are big on impulse control. Your rage even made you want to slap the woman in the OP. You even admitted that.

And abusing children...what kind of abuse, I'd like to know.

Forum List

Back