She Actually Acts Surprised When She Gets Hit In The Head...

The term primary aggressor is being used in a strictly legal sense. It applies in terms of who committed the legal assault, which in this case is when the lady made the contact with the other lady's property (her camera). Thus, why the old lady was in handcuffs. Actually, she was in handcuffs and being taken away because the other person, who was truly instigating decided that she would press charges on such a petty happening. Police will err on the letter of the law when it comes to assault. However, many judges would view a greater context such as the other woman instigating this event and her utter contempt combined with needless use of force in terms of retribution as well as factors not presented in that video and deem this case frivolous. Frankly, the fact that the OP would make this OP shows that he espouses a perpetual victimhood. Rather than acknowledge that the "victim" (and I use the term for a laugh) acted immorally, he seeks to perpetuate bad behavior.
Agreed. The judge might look at the video and be lenient, seeing that a mentally ill old woman was pushed beyond endurance by a screaming banshee. I wanted to slap that bitch too.
When did you stop beating women?
I'm not from the Slapahoe Tribe. I have impulse control. Elderly women suffering from geriatric mental conditions, not so much.
You freely indicated you desired to "slap that bitch too". Clearly you are a member of the slapahoe tribe. Your admission you were even considering it labels you as a beater.
That idiot doesn't know if he's coming or going...
Oh yeah it is Friday night....

url
Souvenir_Alcohol_Flask-Mackinaw_City_MI_view1.jpg
I prefer Southern Comfort or a spiced Bacardi rum. You?

I'm not from the Slapahoe Tribe. I have impulse control. Elderly women suffering from geriatric mental conditions, not so much.
You freely indicated you desired to "slap that bitch too". Clearly you are a member of the slapahoe tribe. Your admission you were even considering it labels you as a beater.
You don't know what impulse control is, do you?
Youre the one that has to control his impulses. You must have gone to counseling for your anger after being imprisoned for beating a woman.
And abusing children...what kind of abuse, I'd like to know.
I child beater to boot? No wonder.

Youre the one that has to control his impulses. You must have gone to counseling for your anger after being imprisoned for beating a woman.
You should read the rules before you post something like that. I'll let it slide, but this post can get you penalized by USMB. Word to the wise.

Agreed. The judge might look at the video and be lenient, seeing that a mentally ill old woman was pushed beyond endurance by a screaming banshee. I wanted to slap that bitch too.

url
You drunks really get out of conrol after you drink I have heard.

Same warning to you. You reported me, I can return the favor.

url
Fuck yeah! I'm the only male in my family (Indian side) who hasn't woken up hung over in jail.

Nothing stopping you.

url
Fuck yeah! I'm the only male in my family (Indian side) who hasn't woken up hung over in jail.
You've woken up in the pokey plenty of times over beating women. Thats where you learned the word impulse control.

Nothing stopping you.
Except our remarkable cordial friendship :beer:

url
You've woken up in the pokey plenty of times over beating women. Thats where you learned the word impulse control.
Never arrested. Daddy raised us off the Rez, otherwise it might be a different story.

You should read the rules before you post something like that. I'll let it slide, but this post can get you penalized by USMB. Word to the wise.
Do tell bitch ....

url
Never arrested. Daddy raised us off the Rez, otherwise it might be a different story.
if you say so.

Do tell bitch ....
I'd rather give opportunity for everyone to abide by the rules. Such accusations are below the belt, even by USMB standards.

if you say so.
I do.

Hey pussy boy, when you run and tell, mention that I'm just using information that you have already provided...lol.

saintmichaeldefendthemGold Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+7,309

It's maternal instinct. I wish it would happen more often, especially when the reason for taking children out of the home is ridiculous.
it absolutely wasn't. it was revenge. she didn't shoot the agents that took her kids while they were doing it. she didn't try to run off with the kids away from cps. she waited outside a state office building and gunned down an agent in cold blood. it's fucking sick and should never be cheered. i thought you respected life?A cop was likely with the CPS agent when they removed the girl. I would have waited too.
And then killed some other government worker in revenge?

And left your kids without a father?

Great example there.
We don't know enough about this case, in spite of my attempt to find other sources. What was the reason the girl was removed? Parents who know they fucked up with their children are rarely surprised or enraged when their children are taken from them. This woman felt such a sense of injustice that she gunned down a CPS worker. It makes me think this is one of many cases where a child who was not genuinely neglected or abused was removed from the home anyway.
You're still spewing bovine excrement directly out of your pie hole. How many neglected and abused children have you removed from parents? You think that because they are really harming the child they are not going to be upset? That is just fucking stupid
You're part of the problem this thread addresses. How many children have you removed because they were allowed to walk to the store alone or because they snuck a little booze from a visiting uncle? More than you'll admit here, that's for sure. I had one of you fucks show up at my door because sometimes we don't wear clothes in the house. I'm sure that I'm just like a lot of your victims now that CPS has expanded well beyond genuine cases of abuse or neglect where immediate intervention is required.

Hey pussy boy, when you run and tell, mention that I'm just using information that you have already provided...lol.

Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+7,309

It's maternal instinct. I wish it would happen more often, especially when the reason for taking children out of the home is ridiculous.
it absolutely wasn't. it was revenge. she didn't shoot the agents that took her kids while they were doing it. she didn't try to run off with the kids away from cps. she waited outside a state office building and gunned down an agent in cold blood. it's fucking sick and should never be cheered. i thought you respected life?A cop was likely with the CPS agent when they removed the girl. I would have waited too.

Great example there.
We don't know enough about this case, in spite of my attempt to find other sources. What was the reason the girl was removed? Parents who know they fucked up with their children are rarely surprised or enraged when their children are taken from them. This woman felt such a sense of injustice that she gunned down a CPS worker. It makes me think this is one of many cases where a child who was not genuinely neglected or abused was removed from the home anyway.
You're still spewing bovine excrement directly out of your pie hole. How many neglected and abused children have you removed from parents? You think that because they are really harming the child they are not going to be upset? That is just fucking stupid
You're part of the problem this thread addresses. How many children have you removed because they were allowed to walk to the store alone or because they snuck a little booze from a visiting uncle? More than you'll admit here, that's for sure. I had one of you fucks show up at my door because sometimes we don't wear clothes in the house. I'm sure that I'm just like a lot of your victims now that CPS has expanded well beyond genuine cases of abuse or neglect where immediate intervention is required.
Irrelevant. Did I accuse anyone of child abuse? Just follow the rules is all I'm asking.

Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+7,309

Great example there.
Irrelevant. Did I accuse anyone of child abuse? Just follow the rules is all I'm asking.
You want it to be irrelevant but it's not...
Just be informed...running to mods with dirty linen you have posted isn't really that smart.
You running around the house naked as a grown man and around children you have undressed, doesn't sound very flattering.
If I were you, I would let the matter drop...

Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+7,309

Great example there.
Just be informed...running to mods with dirty linen you have posted isn't really that smart.
You running around the house naked as a grown man and around children you have undressed, doesn't sound very flattering.
Or what? You're the one violating the rules. FYI, the naturist lifestyle is not child abuse. FYI again, when you get banned, the mods won't care if you think there was an asterisk by the USMB rules. You keep doing it and I'll report you and then we'll see a "banned" status under your name.

Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+7,309

Great example there.
Or what? You're the one violating the rules. FYI, the naturist lifestyle is not child abuse. FYI again, when you get banned, the mods won't care if you think there was an asterisk by the USMB rules. You keep doing it and I'll report you and then we'll see a "banned" status under your name.
And which rule would that be???...

Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+7,309

Great example there.
And which rule would that be???...
  • No Attacks on family members.
  • No Accusations of other members relating to bestiality or pedophilia.
You should read the rules if you're going to participate here. And if you don't think they enforce this rule, keep making those accusations to me and I'll make sure it gets to the right people. I'm not fucking around. You need to knock that shit off.

Forum List

Back